Elias De Poot is repulsive to girls

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

👁️
So we all know the biggest autist on this forum @MisterMercedes thinks de poot is some sort of god and one of the best looking models

So while on a video chat with my girlfriend I decided to send this pic of de poot to her
CE9D3328 93A3 4491 819D AF95BFE8A7ED

I told her some autist on this forum is saying he is the best looking guy in the world and had the best eye area ever. Then asked her what she thought of him

She immediately said ewww and asked if I could please unsend that. Then said not to be mean but.. I didnt even let her finish the sentence and just started laughing jfl. She was gonna say he looks scary and repulsive.

Jfl she fucking asked me to UNSEND him because of how repulsed she was by him

Its truely over for de poot copers

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 6723 and 10 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7753
So we all know the biggest autist on this forum @MisterMercedes thinks de poot is some sort of god and one of the best looking models

So while on a video chat with my girlfriend I decided to send this pic of de poot to herView attachment 568758

I told her some autist on this forum is saying he is the best looking guy in the world and had the best eye area ever. Then asked her what she thought of him

She immediately said ewww and asked if I could please unsend that. Then said not to be mean but.. I didnt even let her finish the sentence and just started laughing jfl. She was gonna say he looks scary and repulsive.

PicsArt 08 05 124724

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 3323, wagbox and 10 others
@OwlGod

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

So while on a video chat with my girlfriend I decided to send this pic of de poot to her
View attachment 568758

Yet you can’t prove she said this. I’ll run a catfish and send screenshot results.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 6191 and RecessedPrettyboy
Yet you can’t prove she said this. I’ll run a catfish and send screenshot results.
DUDE WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS??? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID
20200805 144817

I already posted this screenshot proving we were in a call. What the fuck do i gain in lying about this?? Holy shit youre such an autist

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and 6485b025t
I remember asking my sister last year about some PSL models and De Poot was the best

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Clark69, AutisticBeaner and 6 others
DUDE WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS??? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID
View attachment 568772
I already posted this screenshot proving we were in a call. What the fuck do i gain in lying about this?? Holy shit youre such an autist
1) You on a video call with someone does not prove that this person said he is repulsive

2) You’re obsessed with going against me, and I’ve been claiming he’s not repulsive, so you want to disprove that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455, Lux and Deleted member 6191
Yeah, well he actually is one of the best looking and legendary MMs in PSL.

But that doesn't necessarily have to make him attractive to women.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
1) You on a video call with someone does not prove that this person said he is repulsive

2) You’re obsessed with going against me, and I’ve been claiming he’s not repulsive, so you want to disprove that.
Dude whatever

Yeah, well he actually is one of the best looking and legendary MMs in PSL.

But that doesn't necessarily have to make him attractive to women.
He doesn’t have the highest appeal. But he’s not ugly regardless, it’s not gonna mean it’s over.

C8613841 7B02 40B3 9883 CBAB9EAE0B82

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258
He doesn’t have the highest appeal. But he’s not ugly regardless, it’s not gonna mean it’s over.
Agreed. He doesn’t have as broad appeal as other models, but to say he’s repulsive is an exaggeration.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Tee-hee your URL says anal

• +1

View attachment 568758

foids lie so

• +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 6191
Agreed. He doesn’t have as broad appeal as other models, but to say he’s repulsive is an exaggeration.
The threads about Jordan Barrett, while a stretch as well. He doesn’t have high appeal anyways, but no one would look at the mm and say they’re ugly irl or would reject them based on looks

No honey, of course he is repulsive, what was his name again, so I avoid looking at him?

• +1
Reactions: wagbox
what did you expect? your gf to tell you this dude mogs you hard and she finds him more attractive in front of you?

• +1
Reactions: Lux

View attachment 568758

She wanted u to unsend it so she wouldnt have squirt over it later that night. Saves time ngl

The threads about Jordan Barrett, while a stretch as well. He doesn’t have high appeal anyways, but no one would look at the mm and say they’re ugly irl or would reject them based on looks
She said hes not that ugly but she did say he is ugly. The pic i used may havve been why she said that

• +1
She said hes not that ugly but she did say he is ugly. The pic i used may havve been why she said that
I mean Elias would look very intense to someone outside f model industry. Like he looks creepy in a way that if he was a Tv show character they’d like him for that or smth

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, 6485b025t, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
what did you expect? your gf to tell you this dude mogs you hard and she finds him more attractive in front of you?
Shes an asian stacy. I am dirty blonde and look european. In her eyes I mog de poot hard. She legit said he was ugly

indeed, I asked a jb and she literally told me his eye area is repelling, she told me Chico was gigamogger too so I know she isn't lying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
I mean Elias would look very intense to someone outside f model industry. Like he looks creepy in a way that if he was a Tv show character they’d like him for that or smth
Yep she said he looks scary and kinda like a school shooter

• +1
indeed, I asked a jb and she literally told me his eye area is repelling, she told me Chico was gigamogger too so I know she isn't lying
She said GIGamogger?

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox, kuroro and stuckneworleans
  • +1
No honey, of course he is repulsive, what was his name again, so I avoid looking at him?
She didnt ask for his name faggot. Shut the fuck up. She legit found him repulsive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t and Copernicus
Yep she said he looks scary and kinda like a school shooter
Yeah that’s a fair statement, he has a niche appeal, but it’s very very niche.

I don’t get the other threads about the other MM they look good in an exotic way I guess. Does ur gf like abarret for example?

He looks like a school shooter.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
and you believe her
73Xs.gif
I didnt ask her but if I did of course she would say I look better. I legit look good. At least 5.25 psl

Yeah that’s a fair statement, he has a niche appeal, but it’s very very niche.

I don’t get the other threads about the other MM they look good in an exotic way I guess. Does ur gf like abarret for example?
Never asked about anyone but elias

• +1
Agreed. He could play a psychopathic lead character. Girls would adore him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 7079
Probably best to leave it at that LOL, unless she’s fine with u showing her lots of MM
She knows I browse this forum. She prob wouldnt mind tbh. but im not gonna show her lol

• Love it

View attachment 568758

His face is good looking, his vibe is like a school shooter tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 7079 and RecessedPrettyboy
over for ramirez and bowie marriage adopted childcels

if he was jacked he would be the most intimidating human in the history imo

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and Deleted member 5258
Only in front you, after the call ended she searched his pics and masturbated

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, doll and Deleted member 1338
More proof that Matt Lemond is unmoggable
Yeah I keep trying to tell people that here but they cope by saying "he looks like shit in motion" or "he looks too weird/unconventional/only appeals to PSL aspies" or "why isn't he famous then."
Yet literally everyone I've shown him to (my sister, random people, even this one legit male model I was talking to on Insta), said he was the best-looking guy they had ever seen and could have any girl he wanted on the planet.

Out of all the psl gods Elias De Poot is only mogged by Chico & Diego.

• Hmm...
Only in front you, after the call ended she searched his pics and masturbated
Yep she asked me who was it and told me she would think about him all night.
jk
She doesnt even masturbate lol, Im her first kiss. She also didnt ask for his name and found him ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
I also used to think that but I saw a tinder experiment done with him and he got matched with stacies.

I also used to think that but I saw a tinder experiment done with him and he got matched with stacies.
Never seen an experiment with him tbh