Elias de poot

william2605

william2605

Mistral
F07E793F 952B 4028 AD0A 6A0957018309

Why despite near perfect ratios his harmony is shit ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, ascension, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Not a true William post without Chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 28904 and 7 others
@ripcordgod1
he explained chico harmony well and I stopped. stop
even if he still can't explain to me why elias doesn't have a harmony despite having good relationships and good development

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: redmaxx and Deleted member 15468
It's probably his eyes lol, they're not attractive at all, I'm sure most women would say that those eyes are unattractive, JFL at these niggas saying muh hunter eyes, women don't want some hunter eyed freak who looks like he rapes people

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Deleted member 28414, ROTTING and 5 others
It's probably his eyes lol, they're not attractive at all, I'm sure most women would say that those eyes are unattractive, JFL at these niggas saying muh hunter eyes, women don't want some hunter eyed freak who looks like he rapes people
Potent shudra cope @mrriceguy
Ceaa95e19a6f471bea27a5eb3a4a2f51

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, Deleted member 24444, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
His harmony is not shit lol. He just looks unreal and good at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, Shrekguy3838, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and Deleted member 29155
opry but skinny as fuck

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15468 and Deleted member 29155
he have a aggressive look which is what foids like at the same time he have a pretty boy hair and body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
since i heard females like sanpaku eyes and shit
They like them in spite of sanpaku eyes since full blown chads can get away with minor flaws.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 29155
His looks have HTN/chadlite power id say
Just imagine if that skinny twink started actually working on building a physique and got a haircut JFL

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
They like in spite of sanpaku eyes since full blown chads can get away with minor flaws.
Im a recessed subhuman but I HAVE SANPAKU EYES LIKE BILLIE EILISH AND ZURZOLO!

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab and HalfGypsyMogger
Just imagine if that skinny twink started actually working on building a physique and got a haircut JFL
Yeah he wasted his prime on being subhuman below his head

• JFL
I have scleral show like him but I squintmaxx, should I just stop, since i heard females like sanpaku eyes and shit
If u stop ur bugeyes will show even more

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, ROTTING, IWILLMAKEIT and 3 others
r
ecessed subhuman and 5 3 is comical

• JFL
I have scleral show like him but I squintmaxx, should I just stop, since i heard females like sanpaku eyes and shit
Scleral show looks good if have popping cheekbones and not bug eyes

Dark Triad asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, ripcordgod1 and Deleted member 29155
View attachment 2211715
Why despite near perfect ratios his harmony is shit ?
Because he looks aspi like fuck with those eyes, like they dont match his face, he will look better with more soft pretty boy almond eyes. I mean this dude looks permaangry.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover and St.TikTokcel
I'm gonna stop squinting like I have autism

They like in spite of sanpaku eyes since full blown chads can get away with minor flaws.
sanpaku eyes is cope zurzolo has high pfl

he got gaslighted by retarded foids into thinking that having subhuman sclera show is what makes his eyes attractive so now he purposely looks up when in reality he just naturally has high pfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and St.TikTokcel
I have medium deep set eyes, I have a positive orbital vector and my supraorbital goes over my eyes and shit which causes my eyes to be hooded, but mt eyebrows are asymmetrical so only one of them is fully hooded, the other one is slightly hooded
How tf u have scleral show with positive orbital vector, pm pics.

• +1

he got gaslighted by retarded foids into thinking that having subhuman sclera show is what makes his eyes attractive so now he purposely looks up when in reality he just naturally has high pfl
Just like some curries say that NCT is ideal because of "Muh high-trust" looks and the example they show is vinnie JFL!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Funny how TikTok users always have a fancy word for subhuman traits to make them feel better.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Can you explain why the poot despite near perfect ratios isn’t harmonious as chico ?

Can you explain why the poot despite near perfect ratios isn’t harmonious as chico ?
He simply looks "uncanny" because his face looks too perfect and your brain thinks "damn this doesn't look real" opry and barrett(young version not the current junkie) suffer from the same thing, it happens when ur too GL that then you become uncanny.

He simply looks "uncanny" because his face looks too perfect and your brain thinks "damn this doesn't look real" opry and barrett(young version not the current junkie) suffer from the same thing, it happens when ur too GL that then you become uncanny.
lol @ripcordgod1 told me chico has the most perfect face among them lmao

@Hoso you think thats too high or low?
too high

i cant see depoot having higher appeal than the other guy even tho his psl is much higher

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
His ratios are nowhere near perfect his eye area lacks harmony. His pfl is to wide, his canthal tilt is too upturned, and his eye brows are too positively titled. Also his chin is too big making his jaw appear narrow

No but maybe @ripcordgod1 can.
He is a scam.
he wants to get paid to explain why elias isn't better than chico. this is because he has no explanations and tries to make me understand lol.
how ridiculous

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904