Eliminate Your Competition Theory - Coronavirus Edition

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
I hate to say it but every incel should try and propagandize the coronavirus and use it to lower Asian SMV. Here are some quick ways off the top of my head to lower Asian SMV in eyes of western whores. Always refer to it as the Chinese Coronavirus or the Wuhan Flu, make sure there is no confusion where it originated and who is to blame. Mention all the crazy food chinks eat from cow dicks, snakes, bats, dogs, pangolins, etc. There is a theory that many of the exotic animals in China are used in "Chinese medicine", the most popular medicine as you can guess is for penis enlargement. Join whatapps groups for jb's and post chinese liveleak videos. Try and draw connections between KPop and the Chinese Coronavirus, most whores don't know the difference anyways. Depending on your country you can knock off a significant portion of young males from the dating pool and gook whores will have no choice but to fuck lowly incels. Sorry ricebros but you showed no mercy to your fellow ethnics post 9/11 and we shall show no mercy in return.

This will be your reward, ascension awaits.
iu

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7560, LostYouth and 17 others
Joined Mar 6, 2020

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 4053 and 3 others
Dn

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggy
massive ethnic loser, innit?

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Gunna
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, SubhumanCurrycel and Gunna
they already have bottom tier racial SMV anyway, its really not worth the effort unless you are like south indian or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
they already have bottom tier racial SMV anyway, its really not worth the effort unless you are like south indian or something
Lower is always better.

Zero sum game fellas

their loss your gain

• JFL
Reactions: Gaia262
Any upcoming projects/singles with Lil baby?
The man as your PFP was the goat he was fucking this goddess and her mom at the same time and had her lying to the public about her age and relationship. What’s more goated than that?
C3EEDE85 2342 4F20 9704 1868BE4FC2C9
C6E317B1 4201 49E9 81D2 555F3332280F
A1277A68 EB3E 4F42 B849 E956896B00C1

• Love it
Reactions: Kingkellz
This is funny af

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Those gooks already infected me I’d be lucky to get within 5m of someone without getting shot

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
My area/uni is flooded with gooks time to ascend :feelskek:

• +1
I’ve noticed Asian women are looking for male attention more than before, a few of them with a very pissed off face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Moggy
I hate to say it but every incel should try and propagandize the coronavirus and use it to lower Asian SMV. Here are some quick ways off the top of my head to lower Asian SMV in eyes of western whores. Always refer to it as the Chinese Coronavirus or the Wuhan Flu, make sure there is no confusion where it originated and who is to blame. Mention all the crazy food chinks eat from cow dicks, snakes, bats, dogs, pangolins, etc. There is a theory that many of the exotic animals in China are used in "Chinese medicine", the most popular medicine as you can guess is for penis enlargement. Join whatapps groups for jb's and post chinese liveleak videos. Try and draw connections between KPop and the Chinese Coronavirus, most whores don't know the difference anyways. Depending on your country you can knock off a significant portion of young males from the dating pool and gook whores will have no choice but to fuck lowly incels. Sorry ricebros but you showed no mercy to your fellow ethnics post 9/11 and we shall show no mercy in return.

iu
dinner'd but imagine being motivated by a static reward let alone some gook lmao
Zero sum game fellas

their loss your gain
zero-sum maxxed, I like it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kade and Moggy
I went to the local Chinese food restaurant today

They made me feel like gods in there

• JFL
Reactions: LostYouth
perfect profile pic + post combo.

incredible

• +1
Depending on your country you can knock off a significant portion of young males from the dating pool and gook whores will have no choice but to fuck lowly incels. Sorry ricebros but you showed no mercy to your fellow ethnics post 9/11 and we shall show no mercy in return.
Legit way of thinking, imo.

Why did ugly men (in the West) have such an easy time finding wife and starting family in the late 1940's and 1950's?? causing the whole baby-boom.

Because. Many millions of men dies in WW2 battles. Causing an imbalanced gender/sex ratio.

One of the most legit, ways out of inceldom is: male scacity, a good gender ratio for men.

For example. In Russia, you see plenty dubhuman dudes whom have good looking girlfriends.
1. because the gender ratio in fucked up for women (more so on the past, now a bit less)
2. because of the remaining available men, plenty are alcohol addicts (thus not good options).

The question for a man is.
Do you dare to go that nasty, and support bad things happening. So for you to come on top.
Most won't. All big/mayor winners from the past, where often highly immoral at times.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus and Moggy

iu
I've eaten cows and lamb balls ded srs:hnghn: