Eliot Rodger is a textbook MTN

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Nothing more nothing less. Yes he looks like a low T cuck - brutal Asian genetics. But fucking cope if you think he's LTN. So many girls in YouTube comments saying he wasn't 'that bad looking' or something of the like. He is clearly not gl otherwise they would have said 'omg can't believe he was incel Id suck him off in an instant'. Neither was he LTN, otherwise they would have commented about his ugly appearance all the time. Most women in comments aren't talking about his appearance at all. That's just further evidence he's MTN and needed to NTmaxxx and socialcirclemaxx.

Sometimes I feel he could pass as a brother of @quemirasmanv2

He was just a 5'8 staceysexual blonde whore only nigga. Could've got an MTB. The fact that he killed his LTN/trucel flatmates is ultimate clown world move

Female opinion:

20231102 025348

20231102 025321

20231102 025335

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Jamaldickjavontus, exo and 11 others
4FC67ACA E6C7 4409 B783 2184476D493A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gookcelriceR, m0ss26, whitegymmax and 10 others
His looks weren't the problem.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 18522, m0ss26 and 6 others
he was a standardcel who expected to be approached by blonde stacies while competing with californian chads jfl at this dumb gook

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, AspiringMogger, SubSigma and 4 others
You guys are retarded. Of course biches say this chit after the shooting. The shooting just elevated er’s smv, so now the girls can just virtue signal when they wouldn’t have even fked with the dude in real life

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Jamaldickjavontus, k1llsw1tch and 4 others
igh bros analyzing a school shooter

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
A severely autistic LTN to low MTN with a shit frame and manlet height

He could've done things to get laid especially with the whole light yagami act but he was too insane

To quote the scholar Colez "lock him up and throw away the key"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 23391 and 1 other person
textbook retard. all he needed was a genio

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and PointOfNoReturn
He looks like shit and too feminine in a cuck way not in a prettyboy way

he’s literally a woman and still alive

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, whitegymmax, Xangsane and 8 others
You guys are retarded. Of course biches say this chit after the shooting. The shooting just elevated er’s smv, so now the girls can just virtue signal when they wouldn’t have even fked with the dude in real life
Nobody is saying anything about his appearance. I have to scroll through 100s of comments to find a women say something - and in all cases it's the comment saying he wasn't ugly per se.

If he had posthumous SMV he'd probably have a niche of girls idolizing him and excusing his crimes.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, dakchuh, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
he was 1 genio away from greatness. He probably wouldve done it if he was born in 2001, instead of 1991.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Jamaldickjavontus, rand anon and 1 other person
he rotting in hell

he was 1 genio away from greatness. He probably wouldve done it if he was born in 2001, instead of 1991.
No genio for frame and height sadly.

would have done LL, steroids and genio if he was born just 7/8 years later, could have avoided a tragedy

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Youre a retarded clueless curry

Stfu

He wouldve beat the living shit out of you and make you his slave

His looks weren't the problem.

That's like 95% of this website. I've only seen a handful of giga truecels in the ratings section.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Jamaldickjavontus and Michael Myers
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and normie_joe
He doesn't look bad he got cute pheno.Asiatic eyes are huge failo unless you look like chico

Yeah. The only reason why he gets rated LTN is because of gay narcissistic selfies, and screenshots from a shit camera

Definitely MTN in group/regular photos. He just needed one or two surgeries to be good looking

A severely autistic LTN to low MTN with a shit frame and manlet height

He could've done things to get laid especially with the whole light yagami act but he was too insane

To quote the scholar Colez "lock him up and throw away the key"
lol, you must have been around for a while

remember when Colez said he had a gay face and should have blasted steroids and gotten tattoos or something to that effect

lol, you must have been around for a while

remember when Colez said he had a gay face and should have blasted steroids and gotten tattoos or something to that effect
Only since 2015 but I've seen The SC

On a side note I think I've deduced who you were on Lookism by now and I think we spoke here and there but you'll never guess who I am because I hid so much

He was a targeted individual, the idea that he didnt try enough or his standards were too high was irrelevant, it wouldn't have mattered because even if he went for the ugliest gene stealer subhooman foid he would have gotten rejected, people tend to overlook the politicking that goes on in the background for stuff like this. He had every right to rage against the machine and advocate for a burn-everything policy, at least he did something about it which is admirable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, blackpiller954 and SecularIslamist
He was a targeted individual, the idea that he didnt try enough or his standards were too high was irrelevant, it wouldn't have mattered because even if he went for the ugliest gene stealer subhooman foid he would have gotten rejected, people tend to overlook the politicking that goes on in the background for stuff like this. He had every right to rage against the machine and advocate for a burn-everything policy, at least he did something about it which is admirable.
Cope. This was pre Tinder age. I was in uni when this happen. Actually when I saw his face I never would have guessed he was an incel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Sprinkles
Cope. This was pre Tinder age. I was in uni when this happen. Actually when I saw his face I never would have guessed he was an incel.
only reason u disagree with what I said was cause he wasn't a Palestinian and going Hamas on israeli foids otherwise u would praise him as hero.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and SecularIslamist
only reason u disagree with what I said was cause he wasn't a Palestinian and going Hamas on israeli foids otherwise u would praise him as hero.
Wtf are you talking about nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
He's below average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Xangsane, Osman2793 and 1 other person
No MTN is 5’7 unless High HTN face with good pheno

Nothing more nothing less. Yes he looks like a low T cuck - brutal Asian genetics. But fucking cope if you think he's LTN. So many girls in YouTube comments saying he wasn't 'that bad looking' or something of the like. He is clearly not gl otherwise they would have said 'omg can't believe he was incel Id suck him off in an instant'. Neither was he LTN, otherwise they would have commented about his ugly appearance all the time. Most women in comments aren't talking about his appearance at all. That's just further evidence he's MTN and needed to NTmaxxx and socialcirclemaxx.

View attachment 2527002
View attachment 2527004
View attachment 2527005
View attachment 2527006

Sometimes I feel he could pass as a brother of @quemirasmanv2

He was just a 5'8 staceysexual blonde whore only nigga. Could've got an MTB. The fact that he killed his LTN/trucel flatmates is ultimate clown world move

View attachment 2527007

Female opinion:

View attachment 2527051

View attachment 2527054
View attachment 2527055
He had potential to appeal to female gaze I don’t think he would’ve committed his crimes if he was born as a zoomer
Millennial period was more masculine based

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and SecularIslamist
would be HTN if white
would be chadlite if taller and better nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
he's mtn while being deathnic with no muscle and short aka gg