Eliot Rodgers was a true slayer

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Killing is something only true alphas can do. Most normies and chads don't have it in them. They don't have the guts to do it because they value their pathetic lives too much.

ER did something most people can't do and something that advances you so much more than just getting laid. He died like a true man, doing what ever the fuck he wanted and ignoring laws and shit.

Iv killed several mosquitoes, I'm a fucking slayer brah.:feelsez:

Does killing yourself count:lul:

True alphas stay alive afterwards.

TenseLeafyAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
How do you just casually talk flattering about a genocide. This is the reason why i used to try to stay off sites like these.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
How do you just casually talk flattering about a genocide. This is the reason why i used to try to stay off sites like these.

you low T

boi, not

you got cucked, talking about harsh shit out of the blue shouldn't surpirse you, you aren't a woman

I guess not. I fuck with having the guts to do what your want and stuff, but i aint paying respect to someone killing a bunch of people.

reported to the FBI

I guess not. I fuck with having the guts to do what your want and stuff, but i aint paying respect to someone killing a bunch of people.
I'm not paying respect to ER because instead of killing stacies or chads he killed other incels. Fucking imbecile

His fucking fingers lmao. Ramirez was a true intellectual too justifying what he did by saying we’re all evil in our own ways. Such a visionary

His fucking fingers lmao. Ramirez was a true intellectual too justifying what he did by saying we’re all evil in our own ways. Such a visionary
long fingers are attractive af