Elliot rodger is a loser

True but there was probably a few girls that had a crush on him

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and deadstock
He could have slayed stacies, his family had the money, he just needed a way to show status and money
I guess the " Supreme gentleman" clearly didn't find a way to show off his money:feelskek:
He probably wanted more than a Stacy using him for money.

I guess the " Supreme gentleman" clearly didn't find a way to show off his money:feelskek:
He probably wanted more than a Stacy using him for money.
I dont mean betabuxx, but he would have gotten jacked using steroids, use expensive skin care, style, fancy car, he was not shorts, he would have looksmasxxed and statusmaxxed first

Yes he was, how was he not an incel? He’s was literally treated like dogshit by people in his campus, was a kisseless hugless touchless virgin

Was 5’7, Asian, non neurotypical, not an attractive face. He wasent rich either. He was an incel you faggot
Not listening to murderer sympathizer, calling him an incel removes any meaning to what it means
This guy was spoiled and had insane standard, he pretended to be a victim and just was a retard. The fact he killed innocent men knows he did not kill because of inceldom

• +1
Reactions: TunisianLTN
ER was a prophet

everything he said was true

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
BIG news jfl

I'm genuinely curious about how a person can actually like Elliot Rodger.

He's a loser and a waste of life:feelskek:

Being sad over the fact that he couldn't pull Stacyies and HTB and always whining about how he can't pull any girl boo hooo

Many LTB and MTB actually asked him out, but he only wanted something way above his league. His fan base is filled with people who are just like him. Bunch of losers.
Not the right forum to say this on☠️

If me and him had grown up together I would have been the ogrecel that bullied him to suicide

Are you from reddit. Everyone know that ER is supreme gentleman, not a loser

He was rich and spoiled.
No he fucking wasn't. You niggas never actually research about him. His family was broke because of the failed movie his dad tried to make.

Ethnic framecel manlet dicklet with weird face in a city where the average male is 6'2 white chad athlete = FUCKING OVER

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: counterintuitive, incel194012940, watah and 1 other person
Why are you pulling shit out of your ass?
People just love to lie man, according to this forum if your not some bottom of barrel you know 5’2 broke balding ugly Indian your not an incel

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
No he is not. He was born ugly and there is NO SURGERY that could have saved him. The only way for him to stop suffering was to rope. But he decided to actually fight back

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and IAMNOTANINCEL

Being sad over the fact that he couldn't pull Stacyies and HTB and always whining about how he can't pull any girl boo hooo

Many LTB and MTB actually asked him out, but he only wanted something way above his league. His fan base is filled with people who are just like him. Bunch of losers.
STFU foid

ER fan detected, opinion rejected

Mentally ill + a loser

Elliot is the man, his Dad made Hunger Games as well

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Being born rich and famous is the worst thing that can ever happen to you

• +1
losers are good

I wish I had his charisma and way of speaking. I saw his videos about his loneliness while filming in nature. Those were some relatable

grass is green nigger ofc he was a loser most of the niggas praising him are trolling

0 knowledge lmfao

• +1
Reactions: PSL Les
The only thing I don't understand about ER is how ironic it is that the people he actually killed were most likely virgins being asain nerds and random ltn - mtn's

• +1

Im the next elliot rodger trust me, soon u will see me in the media all over the world

• +1
Reactions: ER enjoyer and TunisianLTN