Elliot rodger is wrong. owning a BMW (in the UK) will make you a slayer.

Britmaxxer

Britmaxxer

Veteran

so this is a forum for university students in the UK. notice how all the replies are from foids saying how ‘I dont care about a boy having a nice car, but it just so happens that I dated a guy with a bmw teehee’

everytime I see a bmw or mercedes in public, I ALWAYS see either a paki family in it or a hot girl in the passenger seat, and a subhuman (but well groomed) young guy driving. I never see a ugly girl in the passenger seat of a bmw/merc.

Ive also overheard stacies ignore that a guy is subhuman and want to fuck a dude just having a merc or beamer.

in the UK, mercs and bmws give you an insane almost unmatchable halo. women assume you are a top criminal when you are probably just a wagecel in debt.

I love my honda but ngl, the next car I get will be a german. even a dogshit bmw that any carguy will tell you is busted as fuck will pull more women then the most recent honda type R.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: owlofathena, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Adamsmith12345 and 8 others
Sadly ER was living in LA where college kids driving to school in Ferraris is a normal thing and owning a brand new BMW there is like owning a 2010 Citroen C3 in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, alriodai, Deprived and 3 others
Didn’t read

Elliot was good looking

Anyone you says indifferent is a fucking faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deprived, the BULL and 1 other person
Sadly ER was living in LA where college kids driving to school in Ferraris is a normal thing and owning a brand new BMW there is like owning a 2010 Citroen C3 in the UK
Anywhere else in the world pretty much ER could’ve used his families wealth to flex on normies and get some decent Pussy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer, the BULL and Bitch
Didn’t read

Elliot was good looking

Anyone you says indifferent is a fucking faggot
he was cucked hard by his pencil neck and female tier frame

I prefer my bicycles over driving tbh, sad shit these hoes just assume you’re a peasant cos I’m cycling.

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer
Took Big big risks in a Honda civ :what:

• +1
ER was the right person but wrong time and location

over for wrong space time, chopping block of history cels

may he be reincarnated as robust prettyboy chang in a small town filled with MTN 2034

Last edited:
  • +1

so this is a forum for university students in the UK. notice how all the replies are from foids saying how ‘I dont care about a boy having a nice car, but it just so happens that I dated a guy with a bmw teehee’

everytime I see a bmw or mercedes in public, I ALWAYS see either a paki family in it or a hot girl in the passenger seat, and a subhuman (but well groomed) young guy driving. I never see a ugly girl in the passenger seat of a bmw/merc.

Ive also overheard stacies ignore that a guy is subhuman and want to fuck a dude just having a merc or beamer.

in the UK, mercs and bmws give you an insane almost unmatchable halo. women assume you are a top criminal when you are probably just a wagecel in debt.

I love my honda but ngl, the next car I get will be a german. even a dogshit bmw that any carguy will tell you is busted as fuck will pull more women then the most recent honda type R.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back