Who mogs?
JFL. I think the answer is obvious tbh

Attachments

• topost.jpg
    topost.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 169
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and SkinjobCatastrophe
ER mogs his roommate. He has a better jawline and a better face overall. The problem with ER wasn't that he was ugly, but that he was a mentalcel with high standards, he actually didn't look that bad for a half asian half white guy, very few men have such a strong jawline naturally (without surgeries). Sure, he didn't look like most men since he was half asian, but he didn't look terrible either, with NT social skills, he could have had a lot of success.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, TopzCat1, Sorry_Not_Sorry and 15 others
ER mogs his roommate. He has a better jawline and a better face overall. The problem with ER wasn't that he was ugly, but that he was a mentalcel with high standards, he actually didn't look that bad for a half asian half white guy, very few men have such a strong jawline naturally (without surgeries). Sure, he didn't look like most men since he was half asian, but he didn't look terrible either, with NT social skills, he could have had a lot of success.

He wasn't a mentalcel. Sure his face was acceptable. But he had a shitty frame and shit height. Precisely my body tbh, and I know how it feels, it's brutal

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
roommate life mogs him now that's for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Darkstrand, JMax and 3 others
He wasn't a mentalcel. Sure his face was acceptable. But he had a shitty frame and shit height. Precisely my body tbh, and I know how it feels, it's brutal
Yes he was a mentalcel, if you don't know that then you clearly haven't read the full story. Elliot was diagnosed with autism, and he wasn't just a little on the spectrum, he had Asperger's, and people who have Asperger's usually have trouble making friends and are never able of getting into a relationship, that is because to the average person, aspies are obnoxious assholes who only think about themselves.

What people don't know is that aspies don't do it on purpose, but it's because they can't read social cues so for example, when they talk to someone about something, they can't see if the person likes what they are saying or if they are bored or offended, so they keep going on and on without a care in the world, and it makes them appear very weird.

Some aspies have friends, but many are forever alone, it is not their fault, and there isn't much they can do about it, some do manage to learn social cues and improve their social skills and by developing NT social skills through practice, they are able to have some success, but Asperger's still remain a handicap for life for those who have it.

He didn't have a bad frame, sure he was skinny but he wasn't that short, he was 5 foot 9 which is average height in the United States and Canada so he shouldn't have had any trouble getting laid.

His problem was that he had very high standards, he only wanted to have sex with 10/10 blonde Stacies in their prime, and every girl who was below that standard, even if they were really beautiful 7s or 8s, were considered as being ugly by Elliot's very high standards. But if he had had NT social skills, he wouldn't have had such high standards because he wouldn't have been so autistic and he would have been able to get laid fairly quickly since he would have been able to read social cues.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, TopzCat1, william and 3 others
ur retarded he was short and hapa in fuking california

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 1400, Taylorswift and 6 others
This reminds me, do you guys have pics of ER's little brother, I heard he grew up to become Chad or Chadlite

Yes he was a mentalcel, if you don't know that then you clearly haven't read the full story. Elliot was diagnosed with autism, and he wasn't just a little on the spectrum, he had Asperger's, and people who have Asperger's usually have trouble making friends and are never able of getting into a relationship, that is because to the average person, aspies are obnoxious assholes who only think about themselves.

What people don't know is that aspies don't do it on purpose, but it's because they can't read social cues so for example, when they talk to someone about something, they can't see if the person likes what they are saying or if they are bored or offended, so they keep going on and on without a care in the world, and it makes them appear very weird.

Some aspies have friends, but many are forever alone, it is not their fault, and there isn't much they can do about it, some do manage to learn social cues and improve their social skills and by developing NT social skills through practice, they are able to have some success, but Asperger's still remain a handicap for life for those who have it.

He didn't have a bad frame, sure he was skinny but he wasn't that short, he was 5 foot 9 which is average height in the United States and Canada so he shouldn't have had any trouble getting laid.

His problem was that he had very high standards, he only wanted to have sex with 10/10 blonde Stacies in their prime, and every girl who was below that standard, even if they were really beautiful 7s or 8s, were considered as being ugly by Elliot's very high standards. But if he had had NT social skills, he wouldn't have had such high standards because he wouldn't have been so autistic and he would have been able to get laid fairly quickly since he would have been able to read social cues.
It doesn't matter that he couldn't get laid. I have a slightly better face than him, and I'm white, still I don't get laid. The only girls I can like make out with r either landwhales or asians and black females

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and sandcelmuttcel
Guys who are much shorter than him and much uglier than him were getting laid very easily. I am not denying the importance of looks on a forum dedicated to talking about looks, that would be foolish. What I am saying though is that guys who are much shorter and much uglier than Elliot were getting laid with ease because they had NT social skills and weren't afraid to talk with women.

ER didn't just have high standards, he also had a narcissistic personality and believed that women are the ones who should approach him and that since he is the hottest guy on Earth, the hottest women on Earth should approach him, but the truth is that the women that he was aiming for would have never approached him because those women never make the first move, and women as a whole rarely make the first move except if you are in specific situations where people can talk to each other comfortably.

ER also never went out to bars or clubs, he spent most of his time playing world of warcraft and crying alone in his room and in his car instead of going out to meet women because that would require real efffort and it would require taking the risk of getting rejected, and ER's ego was so fragile that he didn't want to do that. I am not denying how important looks are since they determine women's first impression of every man that they meet. But even an ugly short guy can have some success, he just needs to put in more effort and lower his standards more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and SkinjobCatastrophe
I think a lot of people underrated just how unattractive women find asian features. A 25 year old in shape white guy who is a 5/10 here in america would mog a 25 year old in shape chinese guy who is an 8/10 in china, even if we assume they are the same height. Its unfortunate but you cant fight nature.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Guys who are much shorter than him and much uglier than him were getting laid very easily. I am not denying the importance of looks on a forum dedicated to talking about looks, that would be foolish. What I am saying though is that guys who are much shorter and much uglier than Elliot were getting laid with ease because they had NT social skills and weren't afraid to talk with women.

ER didn't just have high standards, he also had a narcissistic personality and believed that women are the ones who should approach him and that since he is the hottest guy on Earth, the hottest women on Earth should approach him, but the truth is that the women that he was aiming for would have never approached him because those women never make the first move, and women as a whole rarely make the first move except if you are in specific situations where people can talk to each other comfortably.

ER also never went out to bars or clubs, he spent most of his time playing world of warcraft and crying alone in his room and in his car instead of going out to meet women because that would require real efffort and it would require taking the risk of getting rejected, and ER's ego was so fragile that he didn't want to do that. I am not denying how important looks are since they determine women's first impression of every man that they meet. But even an ugly short guy can have some success, he just needs to put in more effort and lower his standards more.
u r retarded. I mog him slightly and have very little girl with the girls

I think a lot of people underrated just how unattractive women find asian features. A 25 year old in shape white guy who is a 5/10 here in america would mog a 25 year old in shape chinese guy who is an 8/10 in china, even if we assume they are the same height. Its unfortunate but you cant fight nature.
lmao did u actually do lefort 3

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Why is life so brutal bro?

• +1
No I just put it there for the shitpost, not even a lefort 3 could pull me out of inceldom
damn over. I could ascend with modified lefort 3 tbh, as midface is like my only problem in the face

• +1

he went to bar and got bullied

jfl at people who think it isn't over for a 5 foot 6 hapa framelet with feminine feautures in the face and a 4 inch dick

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
It doesn't matter that he couldn't get laid. I have a slightly better face than him, and I'm white, still I don't get laid. The only girls I can like make out with r either landwhales or asians and black females
That is because you don't actually try to get laid. TRP's philosophy is true to a certain extent:
1) If you go lift heavy weights and add 30 lbs of muscle over the course of 3 years or so, you will become more attractive to women.
2) If you start approaching hundreds or even thousands of women (even the hottest ones), you are going to get rejected a lot and you will only have some success even if you are good looking, because not all women are available at that time, some are in a hurry or are already dating someone or they simply don't like your type. But there are some rare occasions where even someone like you can get a very hot girl.

However, if you rely on social circles or female attention in public places to make your move, or you expect them to make the first move, then of course your options are going to be severely limited. The hotter the girl is, the less likely she is to make the first move, but as long as you can read social cues, you can tell early on whether she is interested or not and as long as you don't approach every girl in a single indoor location, cold approaching is never going to be seen as harassment and you won't get in trouble. The only thing that TRP is wrong about is game, you cannot trick a girl into liking you, your looks do most of the work but you have to approach. You miss all the shots you don't take, never forget that.

Why is life so brutal bro?
The Lord is a cruel, sadistic entity and I will never forgive him. When I get to hell I will take the E Diablo Express Train straight to heaven and tear God apart like the spineless wretch that he is

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 756
That is because you don't actually try to get laid. TRP's philosophy is true to a certain extent:
1) If you go lift heavy weights and add 30 lbs of muscle over the course of 3 years or so, you will become more attractive to women.
2) If you start approaching hundreds or even thousands of women (even the hottest ones), you are going to get rejected a lot and you will only have some success even if you are good looking, because not all women are available at that time, some are in a hurry or are already dating someone or they simply don't like your type. But there are some rare occasions where even someone like you can get a very hot girl.

However, if you rely on social circles or female attention in public places to make your move, or you expect them to make the first move, then of course your options are going to be severely limited. The hotter the girl is, the less likely she is to make the first move, but as long as you can read social cues, you can tell early on whether she is interested or not and as long as you don't approach every girl in a single indoor location, cold approaching is never going to be seen as harassment and you won't get in trouble. The only thing that TRP is wrong about is game, you cannot trick a girl into liking you, your looks do most of the work but you have to approach. You miss all the shots you don't take, never forget that.
u r low iq and bluepilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daydream and randomuser2407
He didn't get bullied. Like I said, his perspective is false, he had Asperger's. Nobody jumped him or started calling him names because normal people don't do that, he saw that he wasn't getting the attention that he wanted, so he thought that the whole world was against him. Of course if you never talk to anyone, you will feel like you are invisible but why would people talk to you if they have their friends. That is why as a man, you have to make the first move, there is no way around it. Because ER didn't make the first move and couldn't read social cues, his perspective on what happened when he went out is wrong.

• Hmm...
He didn't get bullied. Like I said, his perspective is false, he had Asperger's. Nobody jumped him or started calling him names because normal people don't do that, he saw that he wasn't getting the attention that he wanted, so he thought that the whole world was against him. Of course if you never talk to anyone, you will feel like you are invisible but why would people talk to you if they have their friends. That is why as a man, you have to make the first move, there is no way around it. Because ER didn't make the first move and couldn't read social cues, his perspective on what happened when he went out is wrong.
oh man, as a NT person who was bullied u live in a delusional world

• +1
u r low iq and bluepilled
You have a defeatist mentality. Telling people they have a low IQ has become a meme on this forum, it isn't even true, not believing in your defeatist mentality doesn't make me an idiot, it just makes me more confident than you are. And I can't be bluepilled since I do believe that looks are the number 1 factor that women use to judge if they are attracted to the men that they meet.

gaslighting cuck

oh man, as a NT person who was bullied u live in a delusional world
Whatever happened in high school doesn't have anything to do with your adult life. High school is a fake environment, the jocks who do well within high school often become losers later on, only a select few manage to get successful careers as football or hockey players. The vast majority end up working either at a minimum wage job or in construction and their looks deteriorate quickly. The people who bullied you often become losers, the best revenge you can get is checking their facebook page when you are 25 or 30.

Whatever happened in high school doesn't have anything to do with your adult life. High school is a fake environment, the jocks who do well within high school often become losers later on, only a select few manage to get successful careers as football or hockey players. The vast majority end up working either at a minimum wage job or in construction and their looks deteriorate quickly. The people who bullied you often become losers, the best revenge you can get is checking their facebook page when you are 25 or 30.
whenthecopingistoostrong.gif

Attachments

• whenthecopingistoostrong.gif
    whenthecopingistoostrong.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 128
gaslighting cuck
If you had actually read the full story about ER, then you would know that I am right. You jump to conclusions too quickly. Nobody insulted him at the bar, that is because adults in the real world never act like bullies do in high school, because the real world is different, sure bar fights do happen sometimes, but nobody will just start mocking someone openly unless they are trying to cause a fight. There is no bullying in the real world, because adults don't act like children and in the real world, there are real consequences to your actions.

You’re the coper
You’re short, have bad frame, terrible eyes and bad hair
LL won’t help you that much
im short and bad frame, that's it. Im like NW1, which isn't a death sentence, and my eye area is ok. My face is a 6/10.
However, u r right about LL, it won't fix my shitty ass frame

im short and bad frame, that's it. Im like NW1, which isn't a death sentence, and my eye area is ok. My face is a 6/10.
However, u r right about LL, it won't fix my shitty ass frame
You’re a 4/10 at best bro. With surgery you’d be 6
LL won’t do much
Your eye area is legit terrible

LL won’t do much
stfu. i face mog u. rates always put me at 6. smtms i get 7, others 5

LL won’t do much
i have neutral canthal tilt and good eyebrows and the infraorbital deficiency is mild

stfu. i face mog u. rates always put me at 6. smtms i get 7, others 5
lol at what Reddit thinks! You face mog me only because I’m fat I have much better Bones than you, even you said so

lol at what Reddit thinks! You face mog me only because I’m fat I have much better Bones than you, even you said so
yes, u have like 7/10 bones. but u r too low iq to lose weight

Plus theyre assuming hapas are raised NT. most hapas dads are just scaping truecel tier. most are racist strict fuckers

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and goat2x
Nah
You havp

cope
I went to the same uni as you do and got a first
i got into a better course though and im not british. it's harder for a portuguese person to enter than for a brit

How can you possibly be bluepilled when you look like his roommate 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
i got into a better course though and im not british. it's harder for a portuguese person to enter than for a brit
Nah it’s the same, you’re an eu student so don’t have to pay international fees. Stop calling everyone who has a different opinion to you low iq