Elliot Rodger Vs His Bluepilled Roommate

@ddristhebestgermany I went through your old posts to find a picture of your face and I just realized that I had commented on your post. Your face looks a lot like mine from the side profile, you are basically my doppelganger, I have a similar face but I am older (22 years old) and I am 6 foot 4 in height. You definitely don't need surgeries. Though I have to admit that my height does give me a huge advantage. But with my looks, since you are basically my doppelganger but younger, you shouldn't have trouble attracting women even if you are shorter than me.

i am paying international fees. i used to live in brazil
Nah it’s the same, you’re an eu student so don’t have to pay international fees. Stop calling everyone who has a different opinion to you low iq

im 5 6 bro and a framelet. but yeah, my face is okay
@ddristhebestgermany I went through your old posts to find a picture of your face and I just realized that I had commented on your post. Your face looks a lot like mine from the side profile, you are basically my doppelganger, I have a similar face but I am older (22 years old) and I am 6 foot 4 in height. You definitely don't need surgeries. Though I have to admit that my height does give me a huge advantage. But with my looks, since you are basically my doppelganger but younger, you shouldn't have trouble attracting women even if you are shorter than me.

Therefore it’s easier for you to get into there, they love international students
no bro. doesnt matter tbh.
but i entered in a better course than u. and im not going bc i like the money and the courage to immigrate again

no bro. doesnt matter tbh.
but i entered in a better course than u. and im not going bc i like the money and the courage to immigrate again
You literally pay twice as much as you, most of my classmates were international and they needed substantially lower grades.

i got 40 points in the ib and 7s on all my HLs, including Math HL. minimum requirement for my course was 39 points, it doesn't matter if international or not
You literally pay twice as much as you, most of my classmates were international and they needed substantially lower grades.

i got 40 points in the ib and 7s on all my HLs, including Math HL. minimum requirement for my course was 39 points, it doesn't matter if international or not
Everyone who applies meets the minimum requirements, otherwise they wouldn’t apply. Stop being rude and be more humble especially considering your height.

The Lord is a cruel, sadistic entity and I will never forgive him. When I get to hell I will take the E Diablo Express Train straight to heaven and tear God apart like the spineless wretch that he is
But you’re good looking

im 5 6 bro and a framelet. but yeah, my face is okay
Like I have said many times before, there is no such thing as a framelet, if you train hard in the gym and reach the advanced level lifting numbers, you will have a very muscular physique, since you are short, it won't look as amazing as a tall guy but you will still look better than right now.

With the right training program, and the knowledge that I have right now, in 6-12 months you can reach the intermediate level, and in 3 years in total you can reach the advanced level.

The intermediate strength standards are:
a 135 lb (61.24 kg) overhead press, a 200 lb (90.72 kg) barbell row, a 225 lb (102.06 kg) bench press, a 315 lb (142.89 kg) squat, and a 405 lb (183.71 kg) deadlift.

The advanced strength standards are:
a 100 lb (45.36 kg) weighted chin up, a 200 lb (90.72 kg) overhead press, a 275 lb (124.74 kg) barbell row, a 315 lb (142.89 kg) bench press, a 405 lb (183.71 kg) squat and a 500 lb (226.8 kg) deadlift

If you follow all the information in this video, you can reach the intermediate level in that timeframe and you can build around 20-24 lbs of muscle in 1 year in the process if you eat enough and do everything right, that video is for the novice program which will allow you to get to intermediate:

Then to go from intermediate to advanced, you can either use Madcow's 5x5 or this program:

After the advanced level, you will barely make any gains. In your first year of training you can gain 20-24 lbs of muscle (2 lbs per month), in your second year you can gain 10-12 lbs of muscle (1 lb per month) and in your third year you can gain 5-6 lbs of muscle (0.5 lbs per month) and in your fourth year, you can gain 2-3 lbs of muscle (0.25 lbs per month).

The fitness youtuber AlphaDestiny is a great example of what you can look like as a short man if you get to the advanced level, his physique is very muscular and impressive even though he is 100% natural and was very skinny when he started. Your frame isn't the problem, you just lack muscle mass. You can get a physique like AlphaDestiny if you train hard for 3 years. And, gymmaxxing is the least risky form of looksmaxxing that you can make and the most effective, you can go from looking like a skinny nerd to a hot muscular guy even if you are short.

I am not going to try to pretend that height doesn't matter because it really does matter, but you can still have some success with women who are even shorter than you, very few women will date men who are shorter than them, but you can still find women who are below your 5 foot 6 height. If you were very muscular, you would mog most guys of your height, the only ones who would mog you are the tall muscular guys. But if you want to increase your success with women, you can wear elevator shoes, and boost your height to 5 foot 9 or 5 foot 10 with logger boots, they look cool especially with jeans, they are comfortable and they have an elevated heel which makes you appear taller than you really are. I have a pair of logger boots and the first day that I wore them, people thought I was 6 foot 7, they couldn't even tell that it was due to my shoes.

You mog both

er was 5psl

had height and non-NTness failo.