Elliot Rodger was A Chad — The Absolute NT-pill.

rapidinshallah

rapidinshallah

Bronze
IMG 20220826 062613

IMG 20220826 062433

You'd be lying to yourself if you don't consider this guy very good looking if not a "chad".

He had a good face. He had adequate height. He had it all.

But did you know that he was also diagnosed with Autism when he was a kid?

Did you know that he was never bullied for his appearance, only due to his eccentric and weird behavior?

This is what set him back from finding a partner.
This is what made him commit such an atrocious act.

The problem with most of you guys is that you have an invalid perception of the world, either that or you don't really go outside.
Just be Chad theory has little existence in the real world.

Looks matter, but what truly matters when it comes to getting in the dating market is being neurotypical.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hikicel69, Gonna KMS, Austrian Oak and 11 others
He is 5-6/10 Facially for an asian with a micropenis, manlet height and framelet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
Those are easily his best pics. He looks very average in others

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and AspiringChadlet
He looked good in those frauded shots with excellent lighting, but in non-frauded pics he looked borderline ugly. I'd say he was LTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
His sister would be getting 300 matches a day on Tinder with a 80% match rate.

Qlfei8K.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Chadinsub5sland, Deprived, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
View attachment 1838884
View attachment 1838885

You'd be lying to yourself if you don't consider this guy very good looking if not a "chad".

He had a good face. He had adequate height. He had it all.

But did you know that he was also diagnosed with Autism when he was a kid?

Did you know that he was never bullied for his appearance, only due to his eccentric and weird behavior?

This is what set him back from finding a partner.
This is what made him commit such an atrocious act.

The problem with most of you guys is that you have an invalid perception of the world, either that or you don't really go outside.
Just be Chad theory has little existence in the real world.

Looks matter, but what truly matters when it comes to getting in the dating market is being neurotypical.
:dafuckfeels: 5'6 is adequate?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
He looked good in those frauded shots with excellent lighting, but in non-frauded pics he looked borderline ugly. I'd say he was LTN.

View attachment 1838897
Idgaf about this pathetic narcy loser but he could've looksmaxxed if he had more self awareness.
Would take a couple of surgeries but still better than killing random strangers and dying like an abused street dog jfl

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 21244
Definitely wasn't, more between MTN and HTN. I agree with the NT part, the main thing is that he was a giga locationcel though

• +1
Reactions: Alvaro and Austrian Oak
lololol certainly not a chad

Big ass head, small subhuman frame, low set cheekbones, fish lips, gay nose shape + chincel

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
I always saw him as an attractive guy, HTN imo, even with his height considered.

• JFL
I showed a picture of him to a stacy at my psychiatric hospital, and she thought he was attractive. He could've slayed, if just he was NT.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
He was a ricecel with 0 facial masculinity, chinlet, beady brown eyes, etc.
He was ugly. No woman with access to white/black men would rate him more than 3/10. Even in Asia he'd be 5-6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
In 2022 you still can’t accept that looks are everything? Keep coping

I showed a picture of him to a stacy at my psychiatric hospital, and she thought he was attractive. He could've slayed, if just he was NT.
Being NT is very important, just after looks if you want to slay.

Stop coping

Shit ethnic pheno, short, zero masc, no chin, gay lips, there were experoiments he did zero matches

4-5/10 face, pls 3.5 according this site standards

He was incel becvasue looks - pheno too

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, incel194012940 and Deleted member 21044
OP you're fucking retarded. I shit in your mouth and every NTpiller subhuman. Get the fuck out of this forum

90% of men are incel. They're not fucking nearly as many women as they want or getting nearly as much attention as they need to not be abused dogs

Meanwhile, only 10% of people are diagnosed with a neurodivergent disorder, and not even ALL of them make you less socially skilled

So what's the explanation? The math isn't working out. The numbers show you're wrong. Even neurotypical men are incels

Unless you're retarded and using "NT" to mean "skilled socially" which would make you even dumber than I thought. Good looks = good social skills and high confidence

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
Definitely wasn't, more between MTN and HTN. I agree with the NT part, the main thing is that he was a giga locationcel though
He was living in chadafornia

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Stop coping

Shit ethnic pheno, short, zero masc, no chin, gay lips, there were experoiments he did zero matches

4-5/10 face, pls 3.5 according this site standards

He was incel becvasue looks - pheno too
He had Aspergers though and was a narcissisti

• +1
Cool kids

Attachments

• 634998-737db756807c5ee432b912e42bec75b7.mp4
    5.4 MB
Words don't mean much. Would she swipe right on him? No way!

• So Sad
Reactions: SchizoAutism

Attachments

• 634998-737db756807c5ee432b912e42bec75b7.mp4
    5.4 MB