Elliot Rodger was a fucking idiot

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
He had a fucking sports car.

Could have sold that shitty BMW, and designer clothes for money, and used it for surgery, specifically rhino.

Could have been a semi-slayer.

Wasted potential.

Degenerate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 11425, Wallenberg and 19 others
lol it was his retarded aspie personality, it had nothing to do with his looks

keep coping

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 8244 and 23 others
nah he wasnt i believe it was true, just because he had all those things didnt make him any more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10913
cope, he was short, ugly and dicklet, he wanst even that rich, his retarded dad blow his money on his documentary

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, GetShrekt, TUSSELEIF and 13 others

keep coping

sorry i disagree, even in my prime i mogged him. hypergamy is rampant in california

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, owlofathena and Deleted member 2632
you dont need to be perfect looking to get a GF. he could of gotten a blonde GF if he tried or waited longer, he had a shit personality tho

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Stare, CristianT and 2 others

keep coping

Sure, this dude's nose fallos him hard.

Elliot rodger3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
First of all: shut the fuck up and never insult a literal GOD you fucking heretic. Second: yeah he should've looked for nose surgery, although you need to understand that surgery is not simple to do lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, SendMePicsToRate, Deleted member 5875 and 7 others
cope, he was short, ugly and dicklet, he wanst even that rich, his retarded dad blow his money on his documentary
he was 5.9, average height in america, and had an average dick i think, he was in the 5 inch range, his face wasnt ugly either, nor was his hair. he had good features.
First of all: shut the fuck up and never insult a literal GOD you fucking heretic. Second: yeah he should've looked for nose surgery, although you need to understand that surgery is not simple to do lol
he didnt NEED nose surgery, but it would help for sure

• +1
Reactions: g00lian
you dont need to be perfect looking to get a GF. he could of gotten a blonde GF if he tried or waited longer, he had a shit personality tho

you need to be within a looks threshold to be considered since he lived in california he did not have the right phenotype to compete in his area

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, mikeock, BeestungLipsTheory and 3 others

Bro the problem is, that he isn't as good looking to females as you think.

He wanted 7PSL plus girls, but he was barely a 6.

He could have actually GOT these woman with surgery, but was dumb and bought dumb bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: g00lian, BeestungLipsTheory, je3oe and 1 other person
He was a mentalcel tbh and he

keep coping
He also suffered from the same condition that half of ethnics on .co are suffering from. They demand white women only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425 and Stare
20him

fucking retards thinking elliot rodger was a mentalcel

even i mogged him in my prime

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5746, eyearea and 3 others
Bro the problem is, that he isn't as good looking to females as you think.

He wanted 7PSL plus girls, but he was barely a 6.

He could have actually GOT these woman with surgery, but was dumb and bought dumb bullshit.
nah, he should of just moved to a different area, i used to live in a small town, hot jb girls dating average dudes. eliot was fine in looks not a chad or nothing but his personality was a mess.
View attachment 258412

fucking retards thinking elliot rodger was a mentalcel

even i mogged him in my prime
eliot had better facial structure than you, and he had hair and shit.

nah, he should of just moved to a different area, i used to live in a small town, hot jb girls dating average dudes. eliot was fine in looks not a chad or nothing but his personality was a mess.

i believe this, maybe he wasnt aware of location. or was too arrogant

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
he was a major narcissist and huge autist. nothing would have saved him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Essonerian, audreyen and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, maxmendietta, je3oe and 1 other person
i believe this, maybe he wasnt aware of location. or was too arrogant
he was in a hella trendy area, no shit he wasn't going to be looked at as hot to girls lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
So?

If he was smart, he would have realized the blackpill and got surgery, or improved his situation.

This motherfucker had $5,000 stacked up, and instead of changing his life, he fucking ended it in the stupidest way possible.

Still a fucking idiot.

well there was no looks theory if he knew of looks theory then it wouldve been possible
he was in a hella trendy area, no shit he wasn't going to be looked at as hot to girls lmao

i can't even imagine how his life was. i mean i can relate to him in sense. can't imagine how he remained a virgin

So?

If he was smart, he would have realized the blackpill and got surgery, or improved his situation.

This motherfucker had $5,000 stacked up, and instead of changing his life, he fucking ended it in the stupidest way possible.

Still a fucking idiot.

He needed to fix more than just his nose. An average nose job is $5350, so lets say he uses his 5k and gets a few bucks from his dad to cover it. Now he has no money and is still short, has fish lips, bimaxillary protusion, weak chin and jaw, no friends, and no social skills.

Dude had no shot

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
Elliot Rodger looked really feminine and acted that way as well, if he gym/roidmaxxed and acted more masculine/dominant he would of gotten laid. I mean his personality really fucked him up big time, Now and then I see ugly people(including uglier than him) with girls and I wonder how the fuck they manage. The few cases that I've conversed with any of them they are ALWAYS NT/Extroverted/Confident(Delusionally so by our societies standards, but fuck it works for them.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 2227, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 2 others
He wasted a perfect full head of hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and BigBoy
Elliot was a manlet, with round face instead of tall chin and wide jaw and hollow cheeks, and had weird nose, soft voice

Also he lived in rich neighbourhood where the competition in school and such would have been agaisnt tall ( 6'1 ) good looking rich white guys where as he was a short, half-ricecel

Even with status and sports maxxed personality in school, I dont see him getting a gf any higher than 5/10 even before Tinder

He was an idiot that refused to take action in order to improve his life. Period.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and BigBoy
If he wasnt such an aspie his life would be good

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
also couldnt even achieve his goal of killing roasties he killed like 3 chinese guys in his dorm, ran over someone and failed to break into the sorority house so gave up :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood, BeestungLipsTheory, maxmendietta and 1 other person
also couldnt even achieve his goal of killing roasties he killed like 3 chinese guys in his dorm, ran over someone and failed to break into the sorority house so gave up :lul:
A total failure. What a faggot

He was a good looking guy. That proves that most of the forum wont be getting laid whatever the fuck they do with they looks. You can't fake masculinity, game, charm etc. Girls smell weakness, incelness, insecurities like sharks smell blood. That's the biggest turn off and attraction killer. A weak pathetic man worried about his looks.

shortcel
framecel
hapacel
gayfacecel
tinydickcel
JoJoBizzareAdventure mannerisms

OVER FOR HIM

Epic failure on his shooting. If he just went for the halloween party then he could've gotten a kill count of dozens.

Considering race and height he was a bit under average which is a death sentence if you're as retarded and fucked in the head as he was

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
He needed to fix more than just his nose. An average nose job is $5350, so lets say he uses his 5k and gets a few bucks from his dad to cover it. Now he has no money and is still short, has fish lips, bimaxillary protusion, weak chin and jaw, no friends, and no social skills.

Dude had no shot
Bee Stung Lips Theory. Just have bee stung lips.

He had a fucking sports car.

Could have sold that shitty BMW, and designer clothes for money, and used it for surgery, specifically rhino.

Could have been a semi-slayer.

Wasted potential.

Degenerate.
No money for his face

No nose for your asian

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He had been bullied too much during his formatives years this also fucked him alot

you cant improve on perfection, redundant thread

grey contact lenses and a nose job. Morph it

he thought he was both facially and personality-wise a gigachad :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
he was EXTREMELY autistic, delusional, stupid, low iq and narcissistic.

In his manifesto he writes about when he stood beside his parked car with his sunglasses on thinking he was cool, stood there for 15 minutes and started going apeshit rage mode because women didnt approach him.

i remember reading an article where his therapist/family friend or something said "elliot if you want to get together with a woman you should approach her, for practice the next time you walk past someone you should give them a compliment, just give them a compliment while youre passing by and dont look back" this person gave him advice to try and make him more low inhib and he says "why do i have to compliment them? why dont they compliment me?"

also lets not cope he was below average lol, in some angles he looks like he as a well developed jaw and doesnt look bad overall, but defined jawline =/= good jawline
he was a recessed subhuman jfl if you think he was goodlooking

almost 0 dimporphism, very feminine features, DISGUSTING horrible nose, gay deformed dick-sucking lips (truecel tier in some pictures)
he genuinely looks like a child.
another picture of his gross lips:

He was a manlet (5'8/5'9) lived in a place with tons of chads which were all 6'+, he was a hapa, he had a girly voice and was also a dicklet. He wasn't specially rich because everyone in isla vista was very rich.
lastly he was an extreme chinlet who was severely recessed:

Attachments

• 1581082027151.png
    1581082027151.png
    191.1 KB · Views: 90
  • 1581082159764.png
    1581082159764.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 92
  • +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover

keep coping

With this looks he could easily slay some prime hapafoids or noodlewhores.

Just forget about the guy, there have been hundreds of threads throught the years debating him

Some faggot here should morph ER's pics