Elliot Rodger was a fucking idiot

With this looks he could easily slay some prime hapafoids or noodlewhores.
I lol at words easily and slay.

He lived in a white country, so no.

He was mental cel.

And he was low SMV. Due to his bad height, half Asian, feminine-ish face, weak body frame.
In China he would be good or decent looking.
He needed to location maxxing, to improve his SMV

He was a whiny bitch, looksmaxxing was also underdeveloped nobody was really surgerymaxxing, just whining and spamming "its over" without trying to change, he couldve got LL, Roidmaxxed tanmaxxed and tattoomaxxed + gymmaxxed then surgerymaxxed his face with all his fucking money, e could also go to EE to get prime blonde high E sluts as he likes them, his father would understand and send him there since he asianmaxxed too.

I lol at words easily and slay.

He lived in a white country, so no.

He was mental cel.

And he was low SMV. Due to his bad height, half Asian, feminine-ish face, weak body frame.
In China he would be good or decent looking.
He needed to location maxxing, to improve his SMV
What was his height

What was his height
it's claimed 5'9
But I think is with the added lie of 2 inches oor more. he probabaly like 5'6

https://incels.is/attachments/116-png.242813/
https://incels.is/attachments/017-jpg.242779/

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and syke
He had a fucking sports car.

Could have sold that shitty BMW, and designer clothes for money, and used it for surgery, specifically rhino.

Could have been a semi-slayer.

Wasted potential.

Degenerate.
He was already not bad looking. He was just short and autistic, and you cant fix these with surgery.

it's claimed 5'9
But I think is with the added lie of 2 inches oor more. he probabaly like 5'6

https://incels.is/attachments/116-png.242813/
https://incels.is/attachments/017-jpg.242779/
yeah makes sense why he claimed 5'9 to me he seems like a strong 5'7 guy and its just 2 inches

Dumb ass that ruined the reputation of all incels, is the reason this website is on a watch list jfl

that spoiled fucker has rich parents many people would want to live like him

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
He was already not bad looking. He was just short and autistic, and you cant fix these with surgery.
I mean autistic is an understatement he literally wanted to abolish sex and love, and wanted to lock women away in labs to have IVF performed on them which he could watch from a huge tower :feelskek:

he was the son of a hollywood producer JFL imagine being that rich and not geomaxxing he could have just went back to his moms country malaysia and could have slayed there ez also elliot rodger proves that going ER doesnt do anybody any good its
It just makes incels look worse It’s just propaganda against yourself the roasties are not gonna change no matter what you do better to take the whitepill and accept yourself tbh

Whitepill - Incel Wiki (incels.wiki)

Guys, you don't understand the context.

You have been blackpilled since birth or before. You know foids are hoes and you will never have a tradvirgin wife to raise a herd of children and live happy unsophisticated middle-class life. You know this planet is hell, you know you are doomed, and you know there is no hope except the sweet release of death.

But 10 years ago redpill was a shock.

ER was the one who was too brütally redpilled. He hoped to have normal life like in TV movies, but he realized that he will have life like yours. The resistance is understandable.

You might not understand this because you are too young, but brütally looksmaxing to the extent of literally mutilating your face only to temporarily fuck a used up vagina for a short while was not deemed a worthy goal until from 5 years or so.

In a sense I admire you how quickly you got in terms with blackpill, but from historical perspective you receive the least for the most price. You are the lost generation. You are miserable.

Damn it, I must go fap.

• Woah
Reactions: syke
babyface + manlet = premium inceldom

he wasn't ugly, but when you look like you barely started puberty while you're in your 20s then the ugly lanklet who at least looks like a man will still be infinitely more desirable than you. you won't even be on a girls radar.

also, back then we didn't really have the knowledge we have now, I doubt he even really knew why foids didn't like him and I imagine that can drive you absolutely nuts.

• So Sad
Reactions: syke
I mean autistic is an understatement he literally wanted to abolish sex and love, and wanted to lock women away in labs to have IVF performed on them which he could watch from a huge tower :feelskek:
As he should

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate