It really seems I cannot dodge the rodge's unique charm

DimwittedAppropriateHornbill-small.gif

"Elliot Rodger was fucking rich" said no one ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
the craziest thing is

“Super rich” aka he’s still rich lmao

“Super rich” aka he’s still rich lmao

No he wasn't dipshit. What part of "financial crisis" do you not understand?

Having a bmw makes you a twat, not rich

harharhar

Elliot wasn't rich. Stop saying his money would have helped him score girls.

Exactly
His dad had status in Hollywood in a video walking the carpet with him a hot blonde was staring at him. if he talked to her he could’ve slayed he was a rich mentalcel who wasted all the gifts given to him
Truthfully I’m glad he’s dead just 1 less parasite

His dad had status in Hollywood in a video walking the carpet with him a hot blonde was staring at him. if he talked to her he could’ve slayed he was a rich mentalcel who wasted all the gifts given to him
Truthfully I’m glad he’s dead just 1 less parasite

Link to vid please? You might be onto something. Mind you this has more to do with status than money

AlienatedDistinctCrab size restricted

• +1
  • +1
The Supreme Gentleman.

LO
fuckingL @ normies who think looksmaxers and even incel looksmaxers worship ER in any way but ironically

I need to make my manifest. Or autobiography

ETERNAL GLORY TO THE SAVIOUR ELLIOT RODGER THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN, THE ONE WHO SACRIFISED HIS LIFE FOR GOOD HEARTED INCELS, MAY HIS SPIRIT GUIDE ALL TRUE INCELS INTO THE INCEL HEAVEN

ETERNAL GLORY TO THE SAVIOUR ELLIOT RODGER THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN, THE ONE WHO SACRIFISED HIS LIFE FOR GOOD HEARTED INCELS, MAY HIS SPIRIT GUIDE ALL TRUE INCELS INTO THE INCEL HEAVEN

• JFL
Reactions: JMax, turkproducer and Andros
A3A7CA30 5020 44C5 82A1 24749634BA47
51E0947E 7091 47F2 B3D8 3A388F390854
2794BEF1 1358 422D 912F F734AC063061

• JFL
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 4612 and DarknLost
Damn you're absolutely right. Elliot Rodger was just a dirty beggar riding in his bmw going to an expensive college in a city with some of the highest living standards in the world. And dont forget about him being the son of a film producer who worked on one of the most successful movie series of all time and getting to walk the red carpets in goddamn Hollywood. Keep crying for ER while you take public transport everyday.

Damn you're absolutely right. Elliot Rodger was just a dirty beggar riding in his bmw going to an expensive college in a city with some of the highest living standards in the world. And dont forget about him being the son of a film producer who worked on one of the most successful movie series of all time and getting to walk the red carpets in goddamn Hollywood. Keep crying for ER while you take public transport everyday.

LOL moron

"Financial crisis"

Guess you can't read?

Why are we talking about ER financial status?

His family WAS rich.

Until his dad blew all his family's money and put them in financial ruin over a stupid movie he tried to make.

• +1
Reactions: JMax