Elliot Rodger’s mother is the main reason for why he was incel.

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
From “My Twisted World”, page 68
I found out that my mother was actually dating Jack, the wealthy man who owned the Malibu beachhouse. I always thought he was only her friend. My mother never told me or my sister about any menthat she dated. She always kept that strictly private. I hadn’t even met Jack yet. He was worth well over $500 million, and he owned other mansions in Bel Air and Beverly Hills.When I found out about this, I started to harbor the hope that my mother will get married to thisman, and I will be part of a rich family. That will definitely be a way out of my miserable and insignificantlife. Money would solve everything. I started to frequently ask my mother to seek marriage with thisman, or any wealthy man for that matter. She always adamantly refused, and demanded that I stoppedtalking about it. She told me that she never wanted to get married again after her experience with myfather. I told her that she should sacrifice her well-being for the sake of my happiness, but this onlyoffended her further.
Imagine if his mom married a man with half a billion dollars. No way would he be incel. She is to blame.

in more ways than one, she had that gremlin dragon lady jungle vietcong look he inherited

peter-and-chin-rodger-parents-elliot-rodger-ftr.jpg

From “My Twisted World”, page 68

Imagine if his mom married a man with half a billion dollars. No way would he be incel. She is to blame.
how the fk did she attract a 500 million dollar husband. She looks like a fucking ogre lol.

• +1
Reactions: armemann

Users who are viewing this thread

Back