Elliot rodger

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Neutral
For some reason I can relate to him since we were both into video games and we have similaritys he was a 22 year old virgin and im 21 he was hated by girls also ignored and I also expierience the same feelings as he did like the world was against him and the society treated him like a outcast so he felt hatred towards people thats why he isolated himself from everyone the thing I see in him is that he really wanted to feel accepted as who he was and to find a girlfriend who truly loved him but people blame everything on him but you have to understand that was not only his problem the problem was how he was treated I red his manifesto and I felt like I was feeling sad about what he did but that hatred grew inside of him and eventually ended up doing what he did

D

Deleted member 611

Banned
Didnt you make this thread already?

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
Guys don't you see?
All this threads started by Esteban is a cry for help!
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
We have to help him understand that he is not a waste of space at all. That he has value as a human being! :feelsmega::feelsmega:

Btw @Esteban1997 if you're going on a shooting spree do you accept requests?

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Neutral
Guys don't you see?
All this threads started by Esteban is a cry for help!
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
We have to help him understand that he is not a waste of space at all. That he has value as a human being! :feelsmega::feelsmega:

Btw @Esteban1997 if you're going on a shooting spree do you accept requests?
Im not going on a shooting spree but I feel the same way as elliot rodger did

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Just believe that there's going to be justice from God for the suffering. Guaranteed to lower your cortisol.

Jaded

Jaded

Zephir
If you do go on a shooting spree, can you at least give me a shoutout in your manifesto?

Users who are viewing this thread