Elliot Rodgers OG plan failed so brutally

D

Deleted member 24427

Solstice
Elliot Rodgers OG plan on the day of "retribution" was to steal his dad's SUV, break into the the sorority house with hottest girls and kill all of them, then ram his SUV on random white guys outside

First, this nigga couldn't even steal his dad's SUV and used his bmw instead

But this nigger being so incompetent, killed his three ricecels roomates who were incel virgins like him jfl, then he drove to the sorority house with a gun, when he tried to open the door he realised it was LOCKED

Then this nigga rather than breaking in with his gun from a window, just kept KNOCKING on the door :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Keep in mind 10 mins ago he emailed and uploaded his last vid where he detailed his plans to his parents and shit, police was already on his ass

He couldn't get in the sorority house so shot 2 LTB girls outside

then this nigga didn't have the suv so couldn't ram people jfl, so shot at random stores, where he was able to kill 1 white guy

then he got caught by police and shot himself in the head

In his "twisted world" he mentioned how his OG plan must succeed and he must make sure it happens

but this nigga couldn't do shit, and died knowing that he failed even in his last moments

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30234, Interested, ShowerMaxxing and 12 others
Yea, he failed hard, but hey at least he tried.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Enfant terrible, 7zyzz7 and tallnegga
Yea, he failed hard, but hey at least he tried.
Jfl man, imagine following Eliot Rodger in 2014 and thinking he will kill like 50 college students and shit

But ends up killing only 6, that too 3 virgin ricecels

Brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and aspiringexcel

• JFL
Reactions: Decha, alond, Deleted member 28731 and 2 others
Jfl man, imagine following Eliot Rodger in 2014 and thinking he will kill like 50 college students and shit

But ends up killing only 6, that too 3 virgin ricecels

Brutal
Yea, he bought a shitload of ammunition too. Didn't even use half of it. I think Elliot may have just been a psyop.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and aspiringexcel
Caged at his worthless existence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and aspiringexcel
Yea, he bought a shitload of ammunition too. Didn't even use half of it. I think Elliot may have just been a psyop.
Jfl, he died knowing how miserably he failed

Jfl, he died knowing how miserably he failed
Lmao, he went through all that shit like almost getting caught by the police for fucking nothing. He should have just kept sipping Vanilla Lattes in his BMW.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, Deleted member 29167, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Lmao, he went through all that shit like almost getting caught by the police for fucking nothing. He should have just kept sipping Vanilla Lattes in his BMW.
He will forever be known as the virgin killer now hahahhahah

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
I dont get why the nigga only killed 6 people. Either do it brutally and kill everyone or just rope yourself, no in between.

What an useless person he was.

Last edited:
I dont get why the nigga only killed 6 people. Either do it brutally and kill everyone or just rope yourself, no in between.
He killed 6 people because he could only kill 6 people, he planned to kill more than 50

His plan failed miserably

• +1
He will forever be known as the virgin killer now hahahhahah
Nah bro, it's like I said. He is in a bunker or living somewhere with a new face. Check out this OG video. There was a video of a guy showing his face somewhere after the shootings. Elliot was part of Hollywood, so the psyop even fooled the incels on here. Elliot wasn't that retarded to go ER.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Razeb and Deleted member 24427
low sentience, low iq, low ability, low skill, low looks, low height, low penis length, low everything. the elliot rodger experience

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901 and aspiringexcel
Nah bro, it's like I said. He is in a bunker or living somewhere with a new face. Check out this OG video. There was a video of a guy showing his face somewhere after the shootings. Elliot was part of Hollywood, so the psyop even fooled the incels on here. Elliot wasn't that retarded to go ER.
I doubt it's a psyop

If it is a psyop then jfl what a sad miserable story they made

• JFL
while rr is remembered as the night stalker jfl
Every serial killer has a cool name and every shooter is known by the location of their shooting

ER killed so less people that he isn't known by the location but rather known as the virgin.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29167
Yes, his life was a complete failure, and his last actions were the ultimate culmination of that failure. He refused to accept his low genetic worth and incel status compared to the Chads around him, which when combined with his narcissism seemingly drove him insane. As I wrote in a recent thread about how over it was for him:

That's really the only feasible thing he could have done: Go to SEA where his white worshiping gook mother was from and pay brown Asian girls to suck his dicklet, instead of sinking further and further into delusion and psychosis. ER was trying to compete with ripped white blond big dicked 6 foot college surfer Chads in Southern California. He was playing on nightmare mode and he was doing it coming in at 5'6, SEA, gayfaced, and with a 4 inch dick. It never even began for him and it's probably a large part of the reason he went mad and ended up killing people. Think about it: his college life and attempts at getting girls are analogous to a 3rd grader with cerebral palsy getting the shit beaten out of him daily by professional heavyweight boxers. He never stood a chance.

He couldn't even enact his insane plans. LOL. Over.

I'm more angry at the fact he only killed subhumans.

what a fucking faggot jfl. Definition of a failson

Imma need you bastards to stop thinking that HOAX was real, dammit.

Elliot Rodgers OG plan on the day of "retribution" was to steal his dad's SUV, break into the the sorority house with hottest girls and kill all of them, then ram his SUV on random white guys outside

First, this nigga couldn't even steal his dad's SUV and used his bmw instead

But this nigger being so incompetent, killed his three ricecels roomates who were incel virgins like him jfl, then he drove to the sorority house with a gun, when he tried to open the door he realised it was LOCKED

Then this nigga rather than breaking in with his gun from a window, just kept KNOCKING on the door :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Keep in mind 10 mins ago he emailed and uploaded his last vid where he detailed his plans to his parents and shit, police was already on his ass

He couldn't get in the sorority house so shot 2 LTB girls outside

then this nigga didn't have the suv so couldn't ram people jfl, so shot at random stores, where he was able to kill 1 white guy

then he got caught by police and shot himself in the head

In his "twisted world" he mentioned how his OG plan must succeed and he must make sure it happens

but this nigga couldn't do shit, and died knowing that he failed even in his last moments
If he was really intelligent. He would move out of LA

Like the 60yo good goy accountant that lugged multiple bags of ammunition and guns upstairs to mow down crowds in Las Vegas. Despite people describing shots from multiple angles.

Literally groomed and provided for, all to crack down on guns

Yea pathetic asf

Like the 60yo good goy accountant that lugged multiple bags of ammunition and guns upstairs to mow down crowds in Las Vegas. Despite people describing shots from multiple angles.

Literally groomed and provided for, all to crack down on guns
I mean if you think about it, it doesn't really make sense. You'd think people would have noticed someone like ER as he got older with the anger n shit. They would have done something awful to him like they did with me. People can sense killer vibes from a mile away.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back