ElliotRodgerJr is a chad (tinderfish, gtfih)

Why are y’all niggas making fun of my boy? He’s chadlite-chad. Let him deserve his time, y’all niggas gotta rain on every mans party goddamn
no hes not chadlite or chad. 58kg& 175cm

his face looks good though (not chad tier, but decent enough). good hair, harmony and high collagen

he should try on yubo rather than tinder

once hes closer to mid 20s its over due to 0 dimorphism

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBoy, Deleted member 3123 and 3 others

his face looks good though (not chad tier, but decent enough). good hair, harmony and high collagen

In your opinion
How important is dimorphism vs general aesthetics?

Does it vary by demographic/age group and how so?

UPDATE!!!!

he matched with some chinese fitness girl and a cute white girl

CED65C0D 7EFA 4675 966D 4182DDDEA459 3A1E7AFA AB9F 4A4C 8B8C F951A7C1EEDA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and IndianJock

Why would it be over in my mid 20s?

shit tier girls

Why would it be over in my mid 20s?
because whats carrying you now is skin and hair. essentially. you look very youthful

however when u start showing sign of aging ur gonna lose this card and you'd have to rely on dimorphism, which you don't have with ur below average height/frame/body

also lack of height and frame hurts way more as life goes in. age 10-20 it almost doesnt matter and legit 100% about face. age 20-30 it starts mattering a fuck ton, but face is still overall more important. age 30-40 you look oldcel so u cant rely on face much if u wanna fuck early 20s girls but you can do it with height/frame/gymcel shit etc.. you get the pattern
In your opinion

its all about balance

masthetic > prettyboy/mascogre

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ElliotRodgerJr
because whats carrying you now is skin and hair. essentially. you look very youthful

however when u start showing sign of aging ur gonna lose this card and you'd have to rely on dimorphism, which you don't have with ur below average height/frame/body

also lack of height and frame hurts way more as life goes in. age 10-20 it almost doesnt matter and legit 100% about face. age 20-30 it starts mattering a fuck ton, but face is still overall more important. age 30-40 you look oldcel so u cant rely on face much if u wanna fuck early 20s girls but you can do it with height/frame/gymcel shit etc.. you get the pattern
I see. But, and I’m not certain of it, but based on aging genetics in my family, I doubt I’ll show signs of aging until my mid 30s.
Besides, it’s not like I’m 165 cm. No girl ever called me short irl, none of the girls I’ve been with remarked my height or body, and I’ve been with girls in their mid 20s. That isn’t to say I’m not below average in those categories, but my body is still developing, and my predicted height is 181. And even if I stay the same, frame/height isn’t that important for the demographic I’m going for.

Or maybe I’m coping hard.
By the way, I was around 52 kg and 170 cm in that pic, it’s not an accurate representation of what I look now.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I see. But, and I’m not certain of it, but based on aging genetics in my family, I doubt I’ll show signs of aging until my mid 30s.
Besides, it’s not like I’m 165 cm. No girl ever called me short irl, none of the girls I’ve been with remarked my height or body, and I’ve been with girls in their mid 20s. That isn’t to say I’m not below average in those categories, but my body is still developing, and my predicted height is 181. And even if I stay the same, frame/height isn’t that important for the demographic I’m going for.

Or maybe I’m coping hard.
By the way, I was around 52 kg and 170 cm in that pic, it’s not an accurate representation of what I look now.
if ur going for asian girls only then it doesnt matter i guess

for example white jbs in germany height/frame/weight and overall bone mog you

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

My boy is finna hit 181 cm. No JB is gonna height mog him

• JFL
  • +1
Yeah
lol not really, I’ve been in Hamburg and Stuttgart and few women were my height. I felt within the average for men. They do weightmog me though

• +1
My boy is finna hit 181 cm. No JB is gonna height mog him
are you gay for him or smth?

i said he looks good. you're making a thread like if hes some chad or chadlite, but hes not

there are a good amount of girls who hit 180cm these days, especially new generation jbs in Europe. they don't represent the average, but its not like they're rare either

• JFL
These likes mean nothing lol, most Don’t follow through and that’s a really low number after running out of likes

there are a good amount of girls who hit 180cm these days, especially new generation jbs in Europe. they don't represent the average, but its not like they're rare either
175? Sure, but 180 is like 1 in 50.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
175? Sure, but 180 is like 1 in 50.
nah ur coping rn. 180 is at least 1 in 10 @ new generation of JBs

the average is over 170cm too in EU in a lot of countries

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
nah ur coping rn. 180 is at least 1 in 10 @ new generation of JBs

the average is over 170cm too in EU in a lot of countries
How am I coping when it’s my own observations? German women between 18-30 were 165 cm in my experience. Maybe young Dutch girls are 175 on average but that’s about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
How am I coping when it’s my own observations? German women between 18-30 were 165 cm in my experience. Maybe young Dutch girls are 175 on average but that’s about it.
my spidey senses are tingling and telling me you googled the number and wrote what google gives as top result

but you failed to realise this is ALL women, including 90yo disabled blind grannies that are 140cm and 150cm boomer women too

im talking about NEW GENERATION JBS. young girls. the women you'd ideally wanna fuck, not the disabled blind granny

their avg is over 170 cm. brutall pill i know

my spidey senses are tingling and telling me you googled the number and wrote what google gives as top result

View attachment 212481

but you failed to realise this is ALL women, including 90yo disabled blind grannies that are 140cm and 150cm boomer women too

im talking about NEW GENERATION JBS. young girls. the women you'd ideally wanna fuck, not the disabled blind granny

their avg is over 170 cm. brutall pill i know
I didn’t google anything, as I said it’s just my own experience. And I did take into account older women, with them the average would be closer to 160. Young, fully developed girls are 165-170 cm, with some 175 and few over that. Why do you think 177 cm is enough for supermodel tier?
@cocainecowboy I’ve observed school girls (16-18), groups of them, and maybe one or two were 175 and above.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Now try with his best pic
img_20190707_015901-jpg.77031

• JFL
I didn’t google anything, as I said it’s just my own experience. And I did take into account older women, with them the average would be closer to 160. Young, fully developed girls are 165-170 cm, with some 175 and few over that. Why do you think 177 cm is enough for supermodel tier?
@cocainecowboy I’ve observed school girls (16-18), groups of them, and maybe one or two were 175 and above.

this is 2k17 data. germany has a lot of refugees and it includes all ethnic girls. ethnics are shorter so i'd bet WHITE GERMAN GIRLS AGED 16-24 right now, the average is around 170cm+ easily

View attachment 212494

this is 2k17 data. germany has a lot of refugees and it includes all ethnic girls. ethnics are shorter so i'd bet WHITE GERMAN GIRLS AGED 16-24 right now, the average is around 170cm+ easily
Alright, even if you’re right it doesn’t really concern me since none ever mentioned my height irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Alright, even if you’re right it doesn’t really concern me since none ever mentioned my height irl.
it shouldnt concern u right now

(it will concern you a lot when ur 25+ though)

• +1
it shouldnt concern u right now

(it will concern you a lot when ur 25+ though)
We’ll see, hopefully not but even then I’ll just cope with mgtow jfl

lol I posted a pic before of me at 16 where I looked like a tranny so some people have a bias against me now. I think I’m more of an upper tier normie though

@Gudru

lol was that saved in your gallery?
yumo guay guai fai ti zao

• JFL
what does @ElliotRodgerJr look like

In your opinion

it's all about balance

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Titbot
JFL

Thata why this forum is a completely SHITHOLE

The guy got good amount of matches with good quality girls and the narcy aspies keep coping trying to deny that fact to feel somewhat better

Go fuck yourselves faggots.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Brother that’s not how the game is anymore. Beckies and high tier beckies want CHAD, especially on tinder. They aren’t gonna waste likes on a normie.

Stacy-lites either want GIGACHAD or they aren’t even on tinder because they social circle maxxed. After swiping for some time on tinder, I’ve seen next to 0 stacylites. Only seen a few
I guess I just have higher standards tbh when it comes to ratings

• +1