Elon Musk implanted first chip into human brain

You would have to kill me before getting a brain chip by the same nigga who lies about launching rockets into space and also lies and grifts about traveling to mars

Fuck him

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, Decha, stunna and 3 others
You would have to kill me before getting a brain chip by the same nigga who lies about launching rockets into space and also lies and grifts about traveling to mars

Fuck him
jfl at your retardation. this shit could be revolutionary.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and _MVP_
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilith, Infinite, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Better install the instakill switch just in case you even think the word nigger

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad, Jarate and WayneBraaaah
Better install the instakill switch just in case you even think the word nigger
True. As soon as you think anything related to BBC, you are paralyzed for an hour.

Sould be extremely useful for BBC worshippers of this forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Decha and OCDisneyChad
True. As soon as you think anything related to BBC, you are paralyzed for an hour.

Sould be extremely useful for BBC worshippers of this forum
need one for bwc worshippers where as soon as they type or think about it the get images of bbc smashing their oneitis

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Im pro technology, is a good thing, even If it destroys us

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Why the laugh reacts?

Fuck him
Say that when you get Alzheimer’s and that’s the only cure

no chip for autism

Then go ahead and take it my nigga. Be my guest
Jesus wouldn't be happy seeing you spout racial slurs. Every race is equal in the domain of lord almighty

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Jesus wouldn't be happy seeing you spout racial slurs. Every race is equal in the domain of lord almighty
I use that word jokingly. I’m not at all racist and constantly bashing the various supremacist niggas of all races on here.

Also, stop trying to patronize me. Cuck.

• +1
I use that word jokingly. I’m not at all racist and constantly bashing the various supremacist niggas of all races on here.

Also, stop trying to patronize me. Cuck.
Again with your usage of foul language. It just saddens me knowing a person who uses the holy cross in his description and preaches about Christianity try to call me derogatory terms.
May Jesus guide you to the right path my brother

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Again with your usage of foul language. It just saddens me knowing a person who uses the holy cross in his description and preaches about Christianity try to call me derogatory terms.
May Jesus guide you to the right path my brother
I’m not a perfect person and make mistakes. I don’t need to carry myself like a saint at all times of the day. My use of derogatory terms isn’t based in malice either. Fuck off

You must be the ultimate dumbass to put one of those unless it is a life or death issue like curing from Cancer (Which surely they would be able to do without a chip but they will use as an excuse to implant it on people)

Sadly they will probably just implant it when you are born and if the parents refuse the state will take charge of the children.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Deleted member 27066
Nanomachines

• +1
I’m not a perfect person and make mistakes. I don’t need to carry myself like a saint at all times of the day. My use of derogatory terms isn’t based in malice either. Fuck off
Aight, idc tbh, am Muslim anyways :lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lemonnz and MaghrebGator
Nanomachines
Son
Pokemon Nintendo GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Me @ Elon Musk Mars Army we are back to invade Earth. Controlling hundreds of war drones with my neuralink enchanced mind while you are begging chatLGBT to save you

Aight, idc tbh, am Muslim anyways :lul:
You’re a Muslim and referred to the cross as the “holy cross” LOL. You just committed shirk, ya hmar. Take the shahada again. You will still rot in jahannam either way but recite it so you feel better about what you just did.

You’re a Muslim and referred to the cross as the “holy cross” LOL. You just committed shirk, ya hmar. Take the shahada again. You will still rot in jahannam either way but recite it so you feel better about what you just did.
I might even say shit that could make me a kafir. But my intentions were never leaning towards it.

Allah knows what's in my heart. Have a great day

I might even say shit that could make me a kafir. But my intentions were never leaning towards it.

Allah knows what's in my heart. Have a great day
You see how you cucked yourself? In an attempt to patronize and moralize me, you cucked yourself. There is a lesson to be learned here.

the mark of the beast

I wanna have some weird shit in my brain. At least maybe I become more NT with that.

Fuck him
Christcucks are worse at controlling people.

Im pro technology, is a good thing, even If it destroys us
Indeed. I'd rather have a dangerous machine than a supposedly "nice" human being. At least dangerous machine is more honest.

You must be the ultimate dumbass to put one of those unless it is a life or death issue like curing from Cancer (Which surely they would be able to do without a chip but they will use as an excuse to implant it on people)

Sadly they will probably just implant it when you are born and if the parents refuse the state will take charge of the children.
Rather be raised by a social worker or a machine than by narcissistic parents as much as "humans" they are. But yeah, you're mudslime. You're the worst of the parent worshipper in the world.

The kikes will eventually make it being put into a baby's brain at birth the norm like circumcision for ((((health benefits))))

lol at schizo retards itt

btw nothing will come out of neuralink. useless primitive shit that has been tried before

we are hopeless apes