Elsa Hosk in candid

How many standard deviations above the mean (5/10) is she (full body for prime-age females)?

• Total voters
have you thinked about making this kind of polls but with male models?

have you thinked about making this kind of polls but with male models?
No because I don't have the sexual tendencies to look at thousands of examples of nearly nude men and this forum is even more delusional when it comes to rating men. Also, there's less diversity at the male apex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Happy Brain GIF
I agree, stupid voting system @Reckless Turtle
Place your vote.

How successful are you talking about?
Google-able status. Models aren’t only chosen for their features; a major part of it is their uniqueness or polarization. Obviously, you still need to have some ideal features to be successful, but for this reason, numerous models fall below a 7.5 in raw attractiveness.

Google-able status. Models aren’t only chosen for their features; a major part of it is their uniqueness or polarization. Obviously, you still need to have some ideal features to be successful, but for this reason, numerous models fall below a 7.5 in raw attractiveness.
I haven't included any of those models.

You have, Gisele Bündchen is a 7.25, at best.
Nope. Again, you're delusional.

This is what a successful, weird-looking model looks like (by the way, she still had to have an exceptional body):
Gettyimages 1434041664 2048x2048

Nope. Again, you're delusional.

This is what a successful, weird-looking model looks like (by the way, she still had to have an exceptional body):
View attachment 2360097
No, you are. I never said Gisele is weird; she just simply would not be the most attractive out of 82+ prime-age females. Face is more important than body.

Yes 😂. It could be my location, though.
You could live right outside a modeling agency in Tallinn and your remark would still be delusional because you literally implied that >1/82 females would be aesthetically attractive enough to have a $400m modeling career.

You could live right outside a modeling agency in Tallinn and your remark would still be delusional because you literally implied that >1/82 females would be aesthetically attractive enough to have a $400m modeling career.
I live in an affluent part of Cali. I also have a preference for 15-22 aged girls.

Bruh, I’ve already explained to you that attractiveness doesn’t have a 1:1 correlation with modeling success.

Yes, they are attractive enough, but they lack uniqueness and a high-class pheno. Most guys would prefer a younger, more conventionally attractive girl over a moderately less attractive, unique, high-class pheno girl. Literally, look at white sorority girls; I’d prefer a good portion of them over Gisele.

Most guys would prefer a younger
Most top female models get scouted by their early teens so I'm not sure how this is relevant.

Literally, look at white sorority girls; I’d prefer a good portion of them over Gisele.
The opinion of one Indian, Manlet, Mentalcel does not reflect the entirety of an extremely competitive, global, multi-billion-dollar industry. Most of those sorority girls are in sororities for a reason, which is because they weren't attractive enough to get scouted and have a well-paying modeling career. And that's before considering the few, ancillary factors involved in modeling.

Most top female models get scouted by their early teens so I'm not sure how this is relevant.

The opinion of one Indian, Manlet, Mentalcel does not reflect the entirety of an extremely competitive, global, multi-billion-dollar industry. Most of those sorority girls are in sororities for a reason, which is because they weren't attractive enough to get scouted and have a well-paying modeling career. And that's before considering the few, ancillary factors involved in modeling.
No, I guarantee you the majority of guys prefer the more feminine, neotenous sorority girl.

You don’t know that; you’re assuming. Also, how do you know they even tried to model?

No, I guarantee you the majority of guys prefer the more feminine, neotenous sorority girl.
Most men are shorter than the average female model, so that point is irrelevant.

You don’t know that; you’re assuming. Also, how do you know they even tried to model?
Most women are interested in modeling and would take the opportunity if possible.

First off, that’s untrue. Second off, even if they had identical bodies, I guarantee guys would still prefer the more feminine, neotenous face. Gisele is too masculine.

First off, that’s untrue.
What is?

Second off, even if they had identical bodies, I guarantee guys would still prefer the more feminine, neotenous face. Gisele is too masculine.
It doesn't matter what most men prefer. She was in a relationship with one of the most famous actors and was married to/reproduced with one of the best athletes and has dated a bunch of millionaires and billionaires. The market decided her value, and women have little interest in the majority of men and their "preferences." This is why tons of women are fans of her and wish they could look like her.