ElTruecel is right irl "incels" don't belong with us

Xtra

Xtra

@ElTruecel has been saying stuff like the "incels" you see irl don't belong here for a while and after pondering it I realised it's true as fuck. Imagine a bunch of guys irl who don't have free time to post here or discord, have NT minds and thoughts, have good social circles, hang out with friends a lot, don't hate their life and have good motivation for everything, but for whatever reason they don't hook up with girls or aren't in a relationship yet.

These people are not even true incels and they don't belong here or on incels.is. I can't relate to them at all and they will eventually ascend one day, maybe once or twice or more than twice, while for me it's zero and no higher.

Not to mention they're also the type of Reddit crowd to say stuff like "bro really gets no bitches" or say pro government stuff or anything that completely goes against the beliefs of most users here. They are nothing like us, don't be fooled, if you meet "incels" irl stay away from them.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, perpetuallytired, poopoohead and 10 others
I’m a real incel. Even growing up I never had a friend. Never went to a friends house. Never had a birthday party and till this day I never went out to hang out with anyone other that my gf who I fuck daily

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: !MagicMan777, poopoohead, n9wiff and 7 others

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Exactly 100%

• +1
Reactions: not__cel, Xtra and Vermilioncore
who I fuck daily
true detective insult GIF

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff and Vermilioncore
I’m a real incel. Even growing up I never had a friend. Never went to a friends house. Never had a birthday party and till this day I never went out to hang out with anyone other that my sexdoll who I fuck daily
corrected it for u

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
@ElTruecel has been saying stuff like the "incels" you see irl don't belong here for a while and after pondering it I realised it's true as fuck. Imagine a bunch of guys irl who don't have free time to post here or discord, have NT minds and thoughts, have good social circles, hang out with friends a lot, don't hate their life and have good motivation for everything, but for whatever reason they don't hook up with girls or aren't in a relationship yet.

These people are not even true incels and they don't belong here or on incels.is. I can't relate to them at all and they will eventually ascend one day, maybe once or twice or more than twice, while for me it's zero and no higher.

Not to mention they're also the type of Reddit crowd to say stuff like "bro really gets no bitches" or say pro government stuff or anything that completely goes against the beliefs of most users here. They are nothing like us, don't be fooled, if you meet "incels" irl stay away from them.
You’re talking about the “muh personality and just get a haircut” folks right? Obviously they don’t think like us jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and HTN_Mentalcel
You’re talking about the “muh personality and just get a haircut” folks right? Obviously they don’t think like us jfl
yeah they can always go fuck themselves

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
I’m a real incel. Even growing up I never had a friend. Never went to a friends house. Never had a birthday party and till this day I never went out to hang out with anyone other that my gf who I fuck daily
How I can find a girl if I'm friendless? @Vermilioncore

How I can find a girl if I'm friendless? @Vermilioncore
Just be monotonous and give off main character “dgaf” vibes and give 0 attention to women. They’ll realize you got big dick energy and fuck you

Just be monotonous and give off main character “dgaf” vibes and give 0 attention to women. They’ll realize you got big dick energy and fuck you
Literally what I did and still got rejected in the end, she lied to me and was dating another dude.

Literally what I did and still got rejected in the end, she lied to me and was dating another dude.
Sorry bud there’s plenty of fish in the sea, just try it on a different gal

the way i see it theres 2 groups of incels :
1. the radical incel who hangs out on incels.is and other incel forums and complains abt it .
2. the normal incel doesnt mind being an incel and is actually happy w life

the way i see it theres 2 groups of incels :
1. the radical incel who hangs out on incels.is and other incel forums and complains abt it .
2. the normal incel doesnt mind being an incel and is actually happy w life
The 2nd group are just delayed normies. I don’t see them as real incels

Fuck u nigger. Just remember ur betraying ur incel friends here everytime u dip ur penis in that vag hole u traitor.
My soul is incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: iblamechico

Users who are viewing this thread

Back