Emailed Cambridge University Guy Who Done a Study On Looksmax

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold

I looked up this guys email and sent him this:

We gonna blackpill him when he comes here:lul:

Tagging people from previous thread:
[ISPOILER]
@Nano @AlexBrown84 @eyes @Beastimmung @Over @the BULL @wizard master @gamma @Lev Peshkov @BigJimsWornOutTires @Mogpogs @GypsyEyes @EasternRightWinger15 @Zenturio @Alexanderr @AbstractArt @Xangsane @Predeterminism @PCT01 @Zeruel
[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, whiteissuperior and 40 others
caging at him reading the replies :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik, Lmao, Chadeep and 5 others
Screenshot 20220623 123112 Chrome

funny how roaches like him talk down on incels as if they somehow actually believe their own lies that having 0 dms from women and 2 matches per month is a completely normal and healthy sex life. insane gaslighting and coping that these normies do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, ReadBooksEveryday, wollet2 and 24 others
would be cagefuel if Cambridge approved him joining jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 16369 and 8 others
NOWAY JUST FUCKING LOL:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
he about to sue us:hnghn:

Tell him whatever he's doing is a) not real science. Seriously, using these key word models isnt convincing anyone. b) extremely obvious to anyone who's spent 5 minutes on these forums. (they react to big political events no way! almost like 99% of the world does the same thing) c) a complete waste of his universities budget. Lmfao at the thought of these influencing policy in a way that is beneficial to society

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Serial Mogger, ballskin and 3 others
an underlying reactionary and misogynist ideology, based in a colonial, white supremacist construction of ‘attractiveness’.

Imagine writing word vomit like this. :lul:

I have 0 respect for academia and universities and all work/achievements associated with them unless it's STEM.
Everything else is a waste of time, money and energy for everyone involved.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, ReadBooksEveryday, GetShrekt and 9 others
i read that as "ethnics approval," looksmax effect..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, 11gaijin, 5'8manlet and 4 others
The guy was just writing papers that were analysing the forum. He probably agrees with a lot of stuff. He wasn't talking shit about the forum or users afaik. Given the low iq userbase here and the large scale low iq copes from aspies I think he would have a lot of material if he was that way inclined. I don't think he deserves the shit you guys are giving him.

• +1
Reactions: Serial Mogger and Deleted member 2729
@Xangsane you will love this

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Xangsane and deepweb1298
The guy was just writing papers that were analysing the forum. He probably agrees with a lot of stuff. He wasn't talking shit about the forum or users afaik. I don't think he deserves the shit you guys are giving him.
I hope he disagrees with a lot of stuff because most of it is wrong. I'm giving him shit for the pathetic excuse for science I just read. I thought Cambridge had higher standards...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I hope he disagrees with a lot of stuff because most of it is wrong. I'm giving him shit for the pathetic excuse for science I just read. I thought Cambridge had higher standards...
Most of the stuff written here is written by aspie oucasts and only applies to aspie outcasts. That is a given.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
View attachment 1746750
View attachment 1746748

funny how roaches like him talk down on incels as if they somehow actually believe their own lies that having 0 dms from women and 2 matches per month is a completely normal and healthy sex life. insane gaslighting and coping that these normies do
normies do anything to distance themselves from 'incels' despite being 0 fucking appeal to women themselves and not getting laid for years

• +1
Reactions: Serial Mogger, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19551
did you ask him about his virginity?

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
@ cambridge ricecel, mention me is your essay

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Serial Mogger and MoggerGaston
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
nah i actually feel for the guy bro is a dork studying at cambridge with his head filled with ideas that modern day beauty standards are a white supremacist construct. If he joins this site it will unironically destroy him.

one look at the god Gandy and he will convert.

that being said, his paper does show how fucked academia is, that shit is still miles behind this shithole it’s unreal. Defund Academia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, wollet2, Deleted member 16058 and 7 others
View attachment 1746750
View attachment 1746748

The gaslighting part is what upsets me.
Telling an average guy who is a virgin or who hasn't gotten laid in god knows how long that it is a completely normal sex life and that he should blame himself for a lack of personality when you have good looking guys that are drug addicts getting blowjobs and doing anal with prime women drives me absolutely fucking crazy

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Serial Mogger, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
There are mean differences in physical characteristics between different populations of humans, due to mean differences in genetics.
It would be very strange if there was not also mean differences in cognitive functions.
However, this is a taboo subject because it raises uncomfortable questions in society that people are not mature enough to be able to discuss. My opinion is you should discriminate people based on individual characteristics as much as reasonably possible.

I'm an idiot for posting this in the wrong thread.

• +1
Reactions: Serial Mogger
The guy was just writing papers that were analysing the forum. He probably agrees with a lot of stuff. He wasn't talking shit about the forum or users afaik. Given the low iq userbase here and the large scale low iq copes from aspies I think he would have a lot of material if he was that way inclined. I don't think he deserves the shit you guys are giving him.
That is a lie. Stop lying.
The incel (involuntary celibate) subculture is a loose association of online groups united by an extreme
misogynist ideology, consisting of men who adopt a nihilistic, anti-feminist view of the world in which
they, as socially and physically unattractive men, are denied sexual relationships. They have evolved an
online community characterised by extreme misogyny, violent fantasies, hate speech and far-right extremism.
There is some evidence from countries with a surplus of men over women that this surplus is associated with
instability and violence, particularly against women [1]. Since 2014, about a dozen murders (including at
least six mass killings) have been committed by male perpetrators who self-identified as incels, including
the Isla Vista killings in 2014, the Toronto Van attack in 2018 and most recently the Hanau shootings in
early 2020. Incels are part of a broader so-called ‘manosphere’ culture associated with far-right ideology
and online harassment campaigns such as Gamergate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
boring
invite some cool people instead

View attachment 1746750
View attachment 1746748

He’s my my little piece of shit, I own him, he’ll never be white like me , never be tell like me , never mog like me. That boyo should rope

• +1
Reactions: wollet2

I looked up this guys email and sent him this:
View attachment 1746740
We gonna blackpill him when he comes here:lul:

Tagging people from previous thread:
[ISPOILER]
@Nano @AlexBrown84 @eyes @Beastimmung @Over @the BULL @wizard master @gamma @Lev Peshkov @BigJimsWornOutTires @Mogpogs @GypsyEyes @EasternRightWinger15 @Zenturio @Alexanderr @AbstractArt @Xangsane @Predeterminism @PCT01 @Zeruel
[/ISPOILER]
did he say anything else?

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
Imagine writing word vomit like this. :lul:

I have 0 respect for academia and universities and all work/achievements associated with them unless it's STEM.
Everything else is a waste of time, money and energy for everyone involved.
after covid i dont even have respect for most STEM except few based ones that were against the pharma mafia

after covid i dont even have respect for most STEM except few based ones that were against the pharma mafia

Wow, you're really that bitter about losing your refurbished cell phone business to the pandemic, huh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058