emberassing to go shopping with your mom when your 19?

IceBreaker0

IceBreaker0

Diamond
I was at the shopping centre with my mom and got some nice stuff

But i saw so many people i knew and it was kinda emberassing to be with her instead of friends or girls and shit
Even talked to a girl i knew,and litterally had to say:“Im with my mom“
:ogre:
Is it weird srs?I mean i saw some chadlites with their moms tbh but still feels weird tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: ropemax
Yes, it is 100% weird to spend time with the person that birthed you.

It's so fucking over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, justinzayn, n0rthface and 4 others
bro it's your mama, what's embarrassing about that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and stevielake
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ropemax
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member and IceBreaker0
Unless your mother truly needs help or the area is a shithole full of monkeys and undesirable shit skins then no but if safe it's gay asf

• So Sad
Reactions: IceBreaker0
I dunno man i just feel like it screams:“Loser“
It may seem so in eyes of retarted teens. If you care about that its completely over bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Unless your mother truly needs help or the area is a shithole full of monkeys and undesirable shit skins then no but if safe it's gay asf
FUARKKKKKKKKK I KNEW IT.

Area is safe af tbh its over now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
It may seem so in eyes of retarted teens. If you care about that its completely over bro
Bro those retarded teens have juicy pussy tho

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
FUARKKKKKKKKK I KNEW IT.

Area is safe af tbh its over now
to be honest it's nice but a man should be alone fucking deep dickening sucking clits etc

@Adriana Lima :ogre:

chrome-E6-Rullox-Gf.png

:p

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Girls love guys who have good relationships with their mothers just like guys like girl’s who have good relationships with their fathers.

• Woah
Reactions: IceBreaker0
I dunno man i just feel like it screams:“Loser“
It somewhat does , but it screams even more loser the fact u care what others think:ogre:dont be embarassed ur shopping with her but dont be too comfortable and start moneymaxxing so you can leave home

I was at the shopping centre with my mom and got some nice stuff

But i saw so many people i knew and it was kinda emberassing to be with her instead of friends or girls and shit
Even talked to a girl i knew,and litterally had to say:“Im with my mom“
:ogre:
Is it weird srs?I mean i saw some chadlites with their moms tbh but still feels weird tbh
Ugh. That's nothing. Imagine your mom living in a shotgun house. Rooms are connected to one another. No halls. So you bring home a bar lush and get 'er done, son. And she comes strolling through your room headed to the front patio to water her dying plants. And she sees her asshole because you're pulling her buttcheeks open as she's riding you. And so that very image is implanted in her mind and every time you face your mom, you can see that visual still printed in her eyes when she looks at you shaking her head.