EMBRACE THE DOLLPILL

PunishedDollcel

PunishedDollcel

Silicone Connoisseur
When women refuse to date or fuck you for your looks the best thing you can do is make a compromise, and buy a sex doll while you looksmax in order to have an outlet to release your sexual frustrations. The most you'll have to pay for a decent one is $2,000, and they're always on sale. My recommendation is to go for a one made out of silicone that's 5'1 or shorter as that material is far easier to clean than TPE, and they can get pretty fucking heavy if you're not gymmaxxing. I personally recommend buying one from siliconelovers.com. Become a dollcel today!

Attachments

• FaceApp_1651513070871.jpg
    FaceApp_1651513070871.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, mug, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
When women refuse to date or fuck you for your looks the best thing you can do is make a compromise, and buy a sex doll while you looksmax in order to have an outlet to release your sexual frustrations. The most you'll have to pay for a decent one is $2,000, and they're always on sale. My recommendation is to go for a one made out of silicone that's 5'1 or shorter as that material is far easier to clean than TPE, and they can get pretty fucking heavy if you're not gymmaxxing. I personally recommend buying one from siliconelovers.com. Become a dollcel today!
Looks scary ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Richard_Hungwell and Danish_Retard
i would but i couldn't live with the shame if someone found it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21620, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 190cm90kg, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 13787 and 3 others

Attachments

• IMG_20220511_020841444_BURST001.jpg
    IMG_20220511_020841444_BURST001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, mug, PapaGremlin and 3 others
These look good

DSC_0602.jpg

186A3812.jpg

DSC_4229.jpg

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Richard_Hungwell
These look good

DSC_0602.jpg

186A3812.jpg

DSC_4229.jpg
Yeah they have a wide range of different types. I like big asses though so I'm more inclined to purchase PAWG dolls.

Yeah they have a wide range of different types. I like big asses though so I'm more inclined to purchase PAWG dolls.
How realistic they are. And those weight a lot!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15827
How realistic they are. And those weight a lot!
Depends on the height. Mine is 5'4 and weighs around 120lbs. The shorter they are the less they weight. Also the hyper-realistic ones cost around $6,000-$10,000. As in so real that they have detailed skin texture along with veins and everything else.

Depends on the height. Mine is 5'4 and weighs around 120lbs. The shorter they are the less they weight. Also the hyper-realistic ones cost around $6,000-$10,000. As in so real that they have detailed skin texture along with veins and everything else.
Do they moan and speak to you?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Can i get any with self harm scars?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Sexually Disabled
:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
a couple questions

Do you go down on her? Is she good at giving head?

Do you take her on dates in public? Family holidays ? Has she met your parents?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
That would be a pickle to explain when mother comes down unannounced into the basement and see you on top of a silicone Stacy. But women are usually understanding. Though that won't stop them from mocking you to their friends. "So I went down into my son's finale, and there he was! Screwing a blowup doll." She then laughs. Her friends laugh with her. They continue laughing. She mimicks you screwing the doll with her hands; grinding a palm against the other. They laugh hysterically. "Uh, oh," mother says, noticing she had just peed a little on herself. Her friends take notice and laugh harder and tinkle on themselves as well

Do you see what you did? You brought joy for a moment into their lives.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19548
That would be a pickle to explain when mother comes down unannounced into the basement and see you on top of a silicone Stacy. But women are usually understanding. Though that won't stop them from mocking you to their friends. "So I went down into my son's finale, and there he was! Screwing a blowup doll." She then laughs. Her friends laugh with her. They continue laughing. She mimicks you screwing the doll with her hands; grinding a palm against the other. They laugh hysterically. "Uh, oh," mother says, noticing she had just peed a little on herself. Her friends take notice and laugh harder and tinkle on themselves as well

Do you see what you did? You brought joy for a moment into their lives.
snapper crappers :(

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Looks fake as fuck

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Tell them is for other things: stand-in for photography, model for painting or drawing, mannequin for fitting your home made clothes, for exercising first aid and CPR techniques, studying the effect of trauma and impact of various weapons and guns, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19548
I want one too tbh
You can use them however you wish, no need to worry about frail silicone flesh. I think they even have heat up systems in the advanced ones to make them warm.

Dammnnnnn what that ass do tho

looks like shit. the point of fucking females is the social interactive component. you're literally fucking a dead body you necrophiliac :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

looks like shit. the point of fucking females is the social interactive component. you're literally fucking a dead body you necrophiliac :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Cope. I make my girls sit still and act plastic

BTW, for poorcels and those who still live with their parents and have trouble hiding a full doll, you can just buy a head, the top of the line models are modular, you can buy later the torso, the legs, and build & upgrade your own doll.
5850146-6372217-The_life_sized_dolls_can_be_customized_and_are_shipped_to_custom-a-1_1541843963347.jpg
e7d2aa8be5.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and mug
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
This is what she looks like without the faceapp filter.
A girl in my hs had boobs slightly less large than that and a pretty face … I want to ascend and breed her so bad

BTW, for poorcels and those who still live with their parents and have trouble hiding a full doll, you can just buy a head, the top of the line models are modular, you can buy later the torso, the legs, and build & upgrade your own doll.
5850146-6372217-The_life_sized_dolls_can_be_customized_and_are_shipped_to_custom-a-1_1541843963347.jpg
e7d2aa8be5.jpg
Like a gaming pc but for sex

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
she's cute.
112DB88B 2F38 4A59 9470 8B6799695F29

:owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620