Embryo Selection The Ultimate Looksmax

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
Embryo selection is unironically the BEST thing any future parent can do for their offspring. Current technology allows for you to accurately ascertain height within a few cm, eye color, muscle mass, skin color, demeanor, athleticism, etc, and most importantly intelligence albeit through a proxy which is educational attainment.

"offspring fully related to parents, lifts main binding limitation on simple multiple embryo selection, allowing potentially 1-5SD gains depending on budget, highly likely to be at least theoretically possible in next decade "

These embryos then can be edited using CRISPR for simple traits like eye color, skin color, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike, randomguy1235, Deleted member 6129 and 5 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
This is what I want to do I want to get a stacy egg and get a surrogate to have my baby, so when my baby is born they will be chadlite or stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, PrisonMike, CursedOne and 2 others
This is what I want to do I want to get a stacy egg and get a surrogate to have my baby, so when my baby is born they will be chadlite or stacylite
At the moment the only bottle neck is the amount of eggs you can extract from a women. We're maybe one or two breakthroughs (2-5 years~) to be able to extract 100's effectively meaning you can choose a top 0.001% slayer for your phenotype. This is a relatively cheap procedure for the potential outcome $20k. Dr. Stephen Hsu has some very black pilled videos on this topic although he mainly talks about intelligence it is still apropos.

redpilled tbh

"In that situation, parents are notoriously eugenic in their preferences, demanding of sperm or egg banks that the donor be healthy, well-educated (at the Ivy League, of course, where egg donation is regularly advertised), have particular hair & eye colors (using sperm/eggs exported from Scandinavia, if necessary), be tall (men) and young (Whyte et al 2016), and free of any mental illnesses. This pervasive selection works; Lee 2013 draws on a donor sibling registry, documenting selection in favor of taller sperm donors, and, as predicted by the breeder’s equation, offspring were taller by 1.23 inches.21 Should parents discover that a sperm donor was actually autistic or schizophrenic, allegations of fraud & “wrongful birth” lawsuits will immediately begin flying, regardless of whether those parents would explicitly acknowledge that most human traits are highly heritable and embryo selection was possible. The practical willingness of parents to make eugenic choices based on donor profiles suggests that advertised correctly, embryo selection could become standard. (For example, given the pervasive Puritanical bias in health towards preventing illness instead of increasing health, embryo selection for intelligence or height can be framed as reducing the risk of developmental delays or shortness; which it would.) Reportedly as of 2016, PGD for hair and eye color is already quietly being offered to parents and accepted, and mentions are made of the potential for selection on other traits. "

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Deleted member 6129 and Deleted member 4991
Good stuff.

But imagine fucking it up and giving birth to genetic abomination.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Vidyacoper and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Good stuff.

But imagine fucking it up and giving birth to genetic abomination.
This is what will happen and picking genetics will never work ever

This is what will happen and picking genetics will never work ever
PGD is mainly used to screen for genetic defects and is scarily effective.

There is no embryo editing required, you're simply picking the most genetically fit embryo out of however many eggs you have at your disposal.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and Chadelite
PGD is mainly used to screen for genetic defects and is scarily effective.

There is no embryo editing required, you're simply picking the most genetically fit embryo out of however many eggs you have at your disposal.
Well fuck that I wish that was done for me

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Well fuck that I wish that was done for me
As do I.

Icy blue eyes on my phenotype would make me legitimately tiktok slayer tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Embryo selection is unironically the BEST thing any future parent can do for their offspring. Current technology allows for you to accurately ascertain height within a few cm, eye color, muscle mass, skin color, demeanor, athleticism, etc, and most importantly intelligence albeit through a proxy which is educational attainment.

"offspring fully related to parents, lifts main binding limitation on simple multiple embryo selection, allowing potentially 1-5SD gains depending on budget, highly likely to be at least theoretically possible in next decade "

These embryos then can be edited using CRISPR for simple traits like eye color, skin color, etc.

Anything adapted for those living and not in the womb ???????????????????????

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
Anything adapted for those living and not in the womb ???????????????????????
The best incels can do is live vicariously through their offspring, it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike and Deleted member 6401
The best incels can do is live vicariously through their offspring, it is what it is.

So basically get a shot gun implant or cope with reproducing some other being that will never be you

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
So basically get a shot gun implant or cope with reproducing some other being that will never be you
2roUqCo.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401