emergency situation

eliashnmsnv

eliashnmsnv

Gold
Joined
Dec 24, 2025
Posts
948
Reputation
933
Anyway, I was washing the dishes last night, but no one was at home, and when I was washing the dishes, I heard the sound of the door and footsteps, I thought it was either dad or mom coming back, when I was washing the dishes, no one was at home, I gave up on this situation. At 12 a.m., I started getting ready for bed and remembered about this shit and I felt uneasy, in short, I couldn't sleep until 3 and was under fucking stress, then I fell asleep until 4 and now it's 5 a.m. and I can't sleep. Do you think if I tell my mother all this and tell her that I only slept for 1 hour, will she let me not go to school?
 
  • +1
Reactions: bnugly
Anyway, I was washing the dishes last night, but no one was at home, and when I was washing the dishes, I heard the sound of the door and footsteps, I thought it was either dad or mom coming back, when I was washing the dishes, no one was at home, I gave up on this situation. At 12 a.m., I started getting ready for bed and remembered about this shit and I felt uneasy, in short, I couldn't sleep until 3 and was under fucking stress, then I fell asleep until 4 and now it's 5 a.m. and I can't sleep. Do you think if I tell my mother all this and tell her that I only slept for 1 hour, will she let me not go to school?
maybe
 
call le polic
 
  • Woah
Reactions: bnugly
Anyway, I was washing the dishes last night, but no one was at home, and when I was washing the dishes, I heard the sound of the door and footsteps, I thought it was either dad or mom coming back, when I was washing the dishes, no one was at home, I gave up on this situation. At 12 a.m., I started getting ready for bed and remembered about this shit and I felt uneasy, in short, I couldn't sleep until 3 and was under fucking stress, then I fell asleep until 4 and now it's 5 a.m. and I can't sleep. Do you think if I tell my mother all this and tell her that I only slept for 1 hour, will she let me not go to school
 

Similar threads

coolguyjames
Replies
0
Views
15
coolguyjames
coolguyjames
6
Replies
3
Views
52
Crimx991
Crimx991
ragingmanlet
Replies
21
Views
130
the zodiac
the zodiac
BUTCHER1651
Replies
14
Views
47
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
tebbel
Replies
5
Views
39
tebbel
tebbel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top