EMILIA CLARKE AT 33 YEARS OLD

improover

improover

#JamesGang
How do you go from this:
Emilia clarke game of thrones cenas nudez we34rt widexl

TO THIS:

JUST.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Is this what happens when you constantly use makeup?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 6400, Reoa and 13 others
jesus she is so ugly now

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 1707, Effortless and 6 others
This is called aging

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, manletofpeace81, stuckneworleans and 12 others
the wall is brutal for women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 7098, LowTierNormie and 16 others
she look similar at the end , people on the movie set looks completely enchanced compared to real life btw

white people badly, thats why theyre called crackers cuz on the other hand black dont crack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Omari Mescudi and maxmendietta
white people age badly** lol

• +1
Reactions: Omari Mescudi and Deleted member 5131
Women age way worse than men because of their usually hedonistic lifestyle. All that makeup, partying, alcohol, stress induced from drama catches up to them fast.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 6400, aphoria and 2 others
No way she should look like that at 33. She looks menopausal

bruh you are comparing a shot from a fucking professionally filmed show with an entire team of makeup artists and editors vs a fucking webcam 2 inches away from her face in shit lighting

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19766, aphoria and 13 others
miring your iq tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19766, audreyen and 4 others
she does look worse now, but the pics you used for her 'after' are really lens distorted.

this is how she actually looks now:
Screen Shot 2020 07 01 at 52738 PM

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
^ actually i'll correct myself, but she doesn't look worse. literally everyone ages so idk why you thought she was an exception, and she still looks really good

Fuck I would smash her so hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240
Brutal

I'll use tretinoin + niacinamide on my future wife every night while she sleeps, and force her to use sunscreen everyday

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, BigNoseSlavcel, Deleted member 6400 and 4 others
bruh you are comparing a shot from a fucking professionally filmed show with an entire team of makeup artists and editors vs a fucking webcam 2 inches away from her face in shit lighting
stop coping look at those fucking wrinkles

10/10 would still impregnate if her forehead wasn’t so big

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 7240
this is what happen when you get banged by uncivilized chad
tumblr_nhk3ohffZz1u08gzyo2_r1_400.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Effortless, improover and 4 others
white people badly, thats why theyre called crackers cuz on the other hand black dont crack
Not as much as her. Thankfully everyone in my family looks way younger than they are so I might age nicely

low IQ thread. First photo is ideal lighting+young+good angles. Other photos are bad angles + she’s older now.
kys

white women age badly

fuark she looked so good in star wars solo

Fkin lol looks like a granny now

Her next role she will look like her "prime" self once again

on-set professional make up artists tend to be good at there job, in reality she didn't age that much

and she still looks good imo

Her next role she will look like her "prime" self once again
on-set professional make up artists tend to be good at there job, in reality she didn't age that much
Even in GOT you could see how she aged fast and hard with all the professional make up.
9c691c423489df3161d1d4a26ac8f38b.jpg

she still looks good but has wrinkles from moving her forehead and smiling all the time

Its ironic considering there are multiple ways to boost collagen and elastin production nowadays that are extremely cheap and easy. She'll probably still end up spending thousands of dollars on facelifts and botox or some other plastic surgery.

Fuark I know it's a front cam distorted pic, but she looks legit vomit inducing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
she frauded like hell with makeup in her prime GOT days.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Lens distortion

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and inceletto
British genes.

low IQ thread. First photo is ideal lighting+young+good angles. Other photos are bad angles + she’s older now.
kys
you are retarded, who the fuck looks that old at 33 years old

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
SHE HAS SOME DISEAS LIKE PERIODIC ANEURYSM,SHE AGES SO BAD.
DON'T BLAME HER GENES

my mom youth-mogs her and she is nearly 50 jfl

NMN+Pterostilbene+IF+HIIT+ResistanceTraining+Saunamaxxing+NoFap+ColdShowers+CircadianRhytmMaxxing+PerfectDiet+GHKcu+RetinA+Infadolan+TMG helps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 4430
low iq answer tbh
Says the autist that created a thread asking why Emilia Clarke looks like shit in bad webcam photos compared to a highly edited tv series still frame

NMN+Pterostilbene+IF+HIIT+ResistanceTraining+Saunamaxxing+NoFap+ColdShowers+CircadianRhytmMaxxing+PerfectDiet+GHKcu+RetinA+Infadolan+TMG helps
highiq

Says the autist that created a thread asking why Emilia Clarke looks like shit in bad webcam photos compared to a highly edited tv series still frame
No, I made a thread showing how old she looks at 33 years old and you're triggered because your celeb is a post wall hag

No, I made a thread showing how old she looks at 33 years old and you're triggered because your celeb is a post wall hag
i care not for Emilia Clarke, I just call out bullshit when I see it and I need to get my posts up. What did you expect her to look like at 33? People age faggot. lmao she ain’t that bad for a women with no bones

i care not for Emilia Clarke, I just call out bullshit when I see it and I need to get my posts up. What did you expect her to look like at 33? People age faggot. lmao she ain’t that bad for a women with no bones
I expect her to look 33. She looks at least 43