Emma Watson has lost her effect on me tbh

D

Deleted member 16275

Anmal Lover
title,
Idk what female to simp to anymore. The first time i saw Emma was like seeing stars being born in front of my face but now that ive seen her face too many times, its lost its effect. the more and more i saw her, the more and more her vibe shifted from a goddess gigastacy to a girl next door kind. And now she just looks average tbh :feelswhy:. I feel like white women in general are losing their effect on me, once i see a candid non-fakeupfraudmaxxed picture. Starting to like Meds, even Italian women tbh. The other day i found myself feasting my eyes over Monica Belluci, i never found her that attractive when i first saw her in The Matrix 2. Now that i think about her, she doesnt seem attractive, Idk whats going on anymore. Nordic, Blonde, Blue eyed women dont seem as attractive to me either. Help me :confused::confused:
any recommendations for simpworthy females?

Sage Tullis was my oneitis for a long time.

I think she's a decent choice. Also, Gracie Abrams and Thalia Crawford.

If you like Asians, I think Kanna Hashimoto is a good one too.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17379, Deleted member 16275 and 1 other person
I updated my post with 3 new women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379 and Deleted member 16275
Sage Tullis was my oneitis for a long time.

I think she's a decent choice. Also, Gracie Abrams and Thalia Crawford.

If you like Asians, I think Kanna Hashimoto is a good one too.
fuuck, man, im extremely tired of the dopamine that i recieve from looking at attractive women. its fried my brain bruv. i need a break :(

Lima will always be my dream

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
That slut never had an effect on me

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
Lima will always be my dream
she's a desi girl using concealer to look latina

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
peaked in the goblet of fire ngl

harry potter GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, AlexanderTheGreat11, Kroker and 3 others
Sae-Byok from "Squid game" Nijiro from "Alice in Borderland" They are both  so hot and i cant get over them : r/BisexualTeens

:love::love::love:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: stunna, Deleted member 17291 and turkproducer
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Meanwhile, on Reddit...
zAvGQ1r.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Preoximerianas, apocalypse and 2 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
I am race blind ie I am sentient enough to not let silly social constructs influence my perception
each race of women have unique feature and a type of look. its not just silly constructs. whatever it is, which race's feature attract you the most? which phenotype would be a more accurate question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
each race of women have unique feature and a type of look. its not just silly constructs. whatever it is, which race's feature attract you the most? which phenotype would be a more accurate question
all of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Always thought she was overtated.

what age are you?
I feel like I've already seen every face, like nothing will ever make me feel true desire again

she been over since like last year

Flat old white foid:sick:

Asians are where it's at
Screenshot 2022 02 22 172035
Screenshot 2022 02 22 172122
Screenshot 2022 02 22 172133

• +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞