Emo/Eboy Nichemaxxing

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
This is only advice for at least MTNs.
When you don't really stand out you should try to do something special.

1.Hairstyle
Hair is the most important thing for a MTN/HTN. Having bad hair can descend you quite a lot. I know this because I used to have short straight brown hair and now it's a wavy fringe like the youtuber Tails always talks about. That is a huge boost.

But if you want to nichemaxx you can go the extra mile and dye it. Here are some examples:

1626fda219d0d662b9a419c241ae9f56.jpg
253eb5d33aea69315ac8588ddbf99208.jpg
8e3436c5f5b05ea16f9b9c2491cdb0f6.jpg
ffaca4dcda1fbd7c0b7d83aa29614fa9.jpg

These are all good and make them stand out. Even the second guy who only dyed a few strands.

2.Clothes
If you still wear tight fight clothing especially as a teen GTFO! Look around you in a highschool, the biggest slayers always have baggy jeans and tops.
Clothes are the most important next to hair for youngcels.

Never, ever wear tight jeans. Here are some good examples of what JBs love:

4d312f02a00ee914f9a2a2a683008f2e.jpg
c994b9c19c941a84320f0712d7d3377f.jpg
391311f09c9013fa17af70b966cf416b.jpg
8ec8ccf94ce3a5ad290e5a87eadaf95b.jpg

These are all very good, if you want more examples just search on pinterest, that's the best place for female gaze maxxing.

3.Accesories
While necklaces and rings are a must to e boy maxx, piercings are your own choice. I suggest earrings and maybe a nose ring (not the cow type).
Eyebrow piercings look pretty cool too, but don't over do it.
Examples:

ee577eb1386ea0fac7dbc60d0a8a0ed1.jpg
b097ff8801edd0d37b85579e5ba34b43.jpg
1833aded5df0a26c54c0dd8e0f67be23.jpg
787bb2dbad44bbeb377a5b62fb9841fd.jpg

4. Same interest maxxing and tattoos
With this type of style the girls that will be most interested are gonna be big titty goth GFS! (No hate to small titty goth gfs tho) which are obviously the best. If you talk to enough you will learn the type of music they like and what you should say. After a while you will see they're all the same just small differences.

Tattoos can also be good but if you don't have enough dimorphism it will look cringe af!
1c22ea8541bc7a9f8dbbb9b7cb9c9b66.jpg

These type of tattoos look good. This guy copied Vinnie Hacker almost a complete replica and that's cringe. You should try to come up with your own ideas or steal
from multiple sources.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, GalacticHero, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
could've just called them twink bottoms and everyone would've understood what you meant.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Offensive Bias, Mewton and 4 others
Kys if I think these are normies. Only last dude is a LTN
Maybe the second guy is HTN but what makes you think the other ones aren't? They would be without the style and hair, which is the point of my post.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
Maybe the second guy is HTN but what makes you think the other ones aren't? They would be without the style and hair, which is the point of my post.
They all have good jaws which easily makes them at LEAST HTN without their style. Their style boosts them to chadlite+ smv

They all have good jaws which easily makes them at LEAST HTN without their style. Their style boosts them to chadlite+ smv
A good jaw doesn't make you HTN. But their skin and eye area are good too, so you are right but it's pretty hard to find ugly guys on pinterest. The last one is popular though.

A good jaw doesn't make you HTN. But their skin and eye area are good too, so you are right but it's pretty hard to find ugly guys on pinterest. The last one is popular though.
Last one is a slavic subhuman. Doesnt even look emo/alt idk why u included him

Legit bro, literally got hundreds of slays jusst by entering this niche

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Yuno_howitez
Last one is a slavic subhuman. Doesnt even look emo/alt idk why u included him
I've seen other pics of him and he looks alt for sure.

I think this is really good advice, this is what you actually see IRL on successful young men. However I'd say it's rather mainstream, not really emo/eboy niche. Most young girls like this style.

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
This is only advice for at least MTNs.
When you don't really stand out you should try to do something special.

1.Hairstyle
Balding
Already lost at life

• So Sad
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Dystopian
253eb5d33aea69315ac8588ddbf99208.jpg

this is a ftm btw

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Cope

Mtn will look cringe af and get bullied jfl

Guys you posted here have good harmony and bones jfl!!!! It's like saying to nerdmaxx or badboymaxx or shit like that. Guess what

ONLY WORKS IF YOU ARE DECENT LOOKING

Exactly, I’ve done this type of looksmaxxing and am getting way more women.

Keep coping masc copers

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
I used to have short straight brown hair and now it's a wavy fringe like the youtuber Tails always talks about. That is a huge boost.
How did you get it to looks wavy ? Did you just grow it longer?

How did you get it to looks wavy ? Did you just grow it longer?
yes when it got longer it became naturally wavy and what really helps is after washing hair to use a blowdryer and just scrunch your hair to make it more curly

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
retards will cope with muh gym and shit but the only thing that matters is these chads (yes, their faces make them chads) mog every fucking gymcel in this forum

retards will cope with muh gym and shit but the only thing that matters is these chads (yes, their faces make them chads) mog every fucking gymcel in this forum