This is the ideal male physique

If you're 6'3 and htn and a jb Slayer why would you be in this forum in the first place
Telling ppl to not gym with the excuse that you're tall and gl is so fucking dumb
If you're tall and gl you wouldn't be on here in the first place

Even if you're tall and gl why wouldn't you gym? It's a massive boost to smv
I'm not 6'3 I'm like 6'0 in the morning lol also prob not htn I'm just a boneless high dimorphism MTN with somewhat high appeal ig. I enjoy this forum and have been replying for about 5 days now. I try to provide logical, reasonable and realistic advice. I'm on here multitasking though, as I go about my day.

I mentioned in another thread (ofc you wouldn't know) that I am starting to workout because I'm getting too old to be that skinny, I have a decent frame and insertions at least. I just don't think that it's actually worth it how I see many people do it. Most aren't efficient and it's a huge waste of time, they don't even have a proper vision of aesthetics nor the plan to get there. And even if they did, what if their genetics are fucked? They're too far in it to give up so they'll waste hella time to just be big and ugly cuz of shit body genetics. You could work on other things that would get you a huge benefit especially with girls under 24 looking to hookup.

Some examples of stuff that would benefit most people more: Fashionmaxxing(truly fashionable not just trendy), working on charisma & approach. Ik that isn't very blackpill of me to say but I've heard others say something alongside the lines of "Blackpill isn't a law, it's a rule so ofc sometimes there're couples/girls that don't follow it." And I believe that's true... You really think a lot of irresponsible teens to early 20 to girls are gonna give a fuck about the rules or completely adhere to their standards always? No, they won't especially if they've had any alcohol whatsoever. Timing and good strategy helps in everything.

IDEAL MALE PHYSIQUE

Right here. This is how a man is supposed to look like.

View attachment 3115856

No ultra lean David Laid shit that will only appeal to young teenage boys.
You want to look strong, like you chop wood every morning. If you can grow chest hair like this its a bonus (unless curry).
Getting wide shoulders and huge arms should be your main focus. Dieting to become ultra lean and skinny like some teenage girl will not grant you success. And no I'm not saying you should aim to have a bodybuilder physique like Sam Sulek or something..

"Muh (insert fav model) doesn't have a bulky physique" That's because they have to look good in clothes. A skinny twig like Elias de Poot would benefit from becoming more muscular.

View attachment 3119493

Just think of how intimidating he would look if he was bigger, thats the key here, you should look like you can handle yourself in dangerous situations. (Actually know how to fight too don't just look the part).

If this doesn't get you motivated to start packing on some size, I don't know what will..

DA out.
ratio