Emotionless after lsd trip

R@m@

R@m@

Kraken
the ego dies literally to the point eating doesnt feel good, girls mean nothing, approval from others doesnt mean anything, more tolerant to pain, working out like a robot better performance levels, no fear... I do things with no objective, instead of working out for girls or comparing myself with others I workout just because yes and literally feel like a robot

but it goes back to normal after some hours after the trip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, the BULL and Zeruel
What I learned with lsd trips i sthat we are weak and superficial pieces of meat, this game of ego and survival is pathetic

• So Sad
Reactions: Zeruel
LSD is shit and for retards. doesnt reveal anything new, just presents already known information in a more intense way. eg:

I am insecure and know it > do lsd > insecurities are ‘revealed’ to me in a more intense way > somehow feel like I learnes something > nothing changes

where in the process is anything learnt? lsd is for redditors and blind neuroptypicals.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
if you take things like DMT or LSD you're skipping what was to happen

LSD is shit and for retards. doesnt reveal anything new, just presents already known information in a more intense way. eg:

I am insecure and know it > do lsd > insecurities are ‘revealed’ to me in a more intense way > somehow feel like I learnes something > nothing changes

where in the process is anything learnt? lsd is for redditors and blind neuroptypicals.
goofy, its more of a party drugs/event drug. more fun for just having fun.

It never goes back to normal jfl