Empathetic HTN Vent

butmonkey22

butmonkey22

HTN
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Posts
26
Reputation
19
Sometimes when I am out in public and see the true harsh colors of the black pill I wonder to myself what kind of punishment of a life it has to be to be unlucky. It really makes me upset because some people genuinely can’t live a life that is better than theirs because they’re ugly, short, etc. it really is blackpilling even when I am a 6’3 HTN and see the good side of it. I wish everyone could experience life the way I do because it truly makes me horrified to think about being on the other side…
 
Sometimes when I am out in public and see the true harsh colors of the black pill I wonder to myself what kind of punishment of a life it has to be to be unlucky. It really makes me upset because some people genuinely can’t live a life that is better than theirs because they’re ugly, short, etc. it really is blackpilling even when I am a 6’3 HTN and see the good side of it. I wish everyone could experience life the way I do because it truly makes me horrified to think about being on the other side…
everyone can improve but regardless to have winners there has to be losers, yeah you def got the good end of life tho im 5'10.5 at 16 praying hgh will get me up to 6 ft so lucky you man.
 

Similar threads

studson
Replies
4
Views
33
copiumconsumer
copiumconsumer
Crallzy333
Replies
2
Views
41
jflmeister
jflmeister
Unknown tony
Replies
18
Views
100
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
Drapids
Replies
10
Views
146
WaterSnake
WaterSnake
VSprime
Replies
75
Views
412
VSprime
VSprime

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top