Reactions: .*my*.
Im applying for a job at taco bell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, mewcoper, Deleted member 13787 and 9 others
unemployed, no job for my ugly 1 psl face

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Gonna start at a new wagecuck job on Monday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and AlexBrown84
employed for near 6-figures but live the life of being unemployed so I ticked the unemployed box (no friends, 0 respect, play vidya all day)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, noodlelover and AlexBrown84
employed for near 6-figures but live the life of being unemployed so I ticked the unemployed box (no friends, 0 respect, play vidya all day)
Is that a from home job?

ExhaustedUnhealthyClumber-max-1mb.gif

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 16058, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Wow so many unemployed??

@IwantToLooksMaxx employment by nature and salaries/income have changed markedly in the last 2 years, your polls should be employment type and income bracket. There are people like @DivineBeing and he who shall not be named who are not employed (not even by themselves) but are still in an insane income bracket

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and DivineBeing
Wow so many unemployed??

@IwantToLooksMaxx employment by nature and salaries/income have changed markedly in the last 2 years, your polls should be employment type and income bracket. There are people like @DivineBeing and he who shall not be named who are not employed (not even by themselves) but are still in an insane income bracket
this forum has either 1) rotters, 2) minimum wagecucks or 3) extreme high earners like @Blackmannnns or @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 16058, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
yeah i only work remote now non-negotiable i can't take it being short (5'10) and bald (NW2)
Don't worry about being short and bald. Best to get a job outside so you can feel more alive and make friends, and it will inevitably happen at work if you're a decent guy.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
Wow so many unemployed??

Most are just lazy niggers, let's be real

Self Employed

• +1
this forum has either 1) rotters, 2) minimum wagecucks or 3) extreme high earners like @Blackmannnns or @AlexBrown84
Is this some extreme blackpill???
If most people are rotters or minimum wage cucks, and this is a forum about making urself desirable, then does the forum back the motion whole heartedly that money has ZERO bearing on desirability????

• +1
If most people are rotters or minimum wage cucks, and this is a forum about making urself desirable, then does the forum back the motion whole heartedly that money has ZERO bearing on desirability????
money has effect but not anything that you get through employement right out of college

$500k per year is ok below not

• JFL
bet u work in tech

bet u work in tech
ye i work in tech

got rejected from everything else due to height and bad undereye despite better grades, college and internships compared to others

now i'm a tech rotter subhuman with no future

• JFL
ye i work in tech

got rejected from everything else due to height and bad undereye despite better grades, college and internships compared to others

now i'm a tech rotter subhuman with no future
Jeff Bezos looks worse than you so don't tell me about all this undereye and balding shit

Jeff Bezos looks worse than you so don't tell me about all this undereye and balding shit
ye that's why i ended up in tech

got rejected everywhere else due to face + height

ye that's why i ended up in tech

got rejected everywhere else due to face + height
You don't know that. Your communication skills probably suck and you stink, maybe that's why

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
employed in some dead end job, its something ig tho

• JFL
employed in some dead end job, its something ig tho
i'd rope tbh

when i wroekd in dead end internships (venture capital) i only worked 10 hours a week because it was subhuman to keep my hourly salary at $50

not in the fields i get rejected

Investment Banking and Management Consulting
Brutal. Imagine meeting with a client as a bald NW2 McKinsey consultant. You would be fired on spot for ruining the image of the company

• +1
i'd rope tbh

when i wroekd in dead end internships (venture capital) i only worked 10 hours a week because it was subhuman to keep my hourly salary at $50
okay thats cool bro, i make like less than a 1/3 of that hourly but okay

• Ugh..
Brutal. Imagine meeting with a client as a bald NW2 McKinsey consultant. You would be fired on spot for ruining the image of the compan
yeah that was some of the official Feedback i got

i "wouldn't properly represent the imagine of the company to clients"

they "expected a little bit more hair on my head" and "2-3 inches of more height certainly wouldn't have been a negative"

• So Sad
Reactions: Prettyboy
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, noodlelover and .*my*.
yeah i got rejected at video interviews mainly ebcause my face isn't too angular and it looks disgusting +NW2
You make all these assumptions and people didn't even tell you these things. Can you show me a picture?

You make all these assumptions and people didn't even tell you these things. Can you show me a picture?
That's the feedback I got for McKinsey & Company:

they "expected a little bit more hair on my head" and "2-3 inches of more height certainly wouldn't have been a negative"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568

What company only hires 6'1+ attractive men with hair? That's ridiculous.

What company only hires 6'1+ attractive men with hair? That's ridiculous.
@Prettyboy applied to the Boston Consulting Group and was fast tracked to their final round because of his "strong, masculine stature that is sure to impress clients and lead to follow-on contracts"

In a Partner Interview he was also told that he will be placed in their most prestigious Private Equity Ringfence despite having no experience in financial modelling or accounting. He was given preference to an internal employee that was at BCG for 5 months and had a Top 10% performance record because of his "sharp gaze that is likely to win pitches and reflect in the clients satisfaction"

Last edited:
Yah, this forum might be a trap for people that should be focused on moneymaxing/careermaxing.

I know it's blasphemy here, but I think it's possible that if you don't life mog, from your dating app pics (which requires money), then women will look down on you.

This includes nice vacations, beach photos, photos doing expensive things with other people like scooba diving and rock climbing, and photos taken by professional photographers which cost money.

When we're more focused on just getting a good income, most of us won't do all that. Just a thought. Obviously you still need to be lean, muscular, good skin, but we might be ignoring some big things holding us back.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and DivineBeing
Yah, this forum might be a trap for people that should be focused on moneymaxing/careermaxing.

I know it's blasphemy here, but I think it's possible that if you don't life mog, from your dating app pics (which requires money), then women will look down on you.

This includes nice vacations, beach photos, photos doing expensive things with other people like scooba diving and rock climbing, and photos taken by professional photographers which cost money.

When we're more focused on just getting a good income, most of us won't do all that. Just a thought. Obviously you still need to be lean, muscular, good skin, but we might be ignoring some big things holding us back.
i was gaslit into careermaxxing and ended up as a failure because of my face + height

i was gaslit into careermaxxing and ended up as a failure because of my face + height
Do you have beach photos and vacation photos in exotic locations taken by a professional photographer?

And possible pictures with models in those locations?

Because I do not think being rich helps much, but having these pictures which requires money for travel, photographer, and for the models may help.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and DivineBeing
Do you have beach photos and vacation photos in exotic locations taken by a professional photographer?

And possible pictures with models in those locations?

Because I do not think being rich helps much, but having these pictures which requires money for travel, photographer, and for the models may help.
do you really think this matters?

i can get them within 2 weeks no problem but i fear i'll still get rejected due to 5'10 height

i only have rotter pics and a few pics from seoul

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 16834
do you really think this matters?

i can get them within 2 weeks no problem but i fear i'll still get rejected due to 5'10 height

i only have rotter pics and a few pics from seoul
You don't have much to loose if you're earning enough.

Professional Model - 700$ for photoshoot
So let's say 2 girls and one guy, for a shoot by the beach with scooba gear on. 700$ * 3 = 2,100$ for the people
Make sure you height mog all the models.
500$ for the photographer
70 * 4 = 280$ for the scooba gear rental
1200$ for travel and hotels.

So maybe roughly, 4000$ for one set of pics that you could maybe get one or two pics from.

If you do something like that three times, maybe 12,000$ total usd, in other locations such as: On a boat, On a Mountain, with Snowboard on mountain (no face coverings), and in a restaurant eating food (The cheapest photoshoot).

You probably only need models for one or two of the photoshoots for social proof, so possible less money than 12K.

But with the models, make sure at least one of the girls in leaning towards you, or on your shoulders in a friendly way in the pics otherwise it could have the opposite effect. This principle is known as "preselection" in other animals, and more than likely humans have a hard wired instinct for it as well.

But look at it this way, 50% chance it makes your life a thousand times better, 50% chance you learn a valuable lesson. I am betting you'll get more matches, but I don't know how much, it's a strong hypothesis I have, but I'm not rich enough to try it myself, at this moment in time.

Last girl rejected me I think because I'm poor with no job and no car. I invest, and I'm working on something I can do online that will allow me to location max, but it's taking time. But my pics are all shit as well.

Last edited:

this is pretty much the ideal look for IB or those jobs

• +1