Ems device for masseter growth

Rocketman

Rocketman

Iron
Has any one here tried the EMS device for isolated masseter growth. What are your experiences. I'm not talking about the malaris muscle or under eye area I'm talking about the masseter. And is it permanent
If you used it for you're under eye area also you can share aswell thanks *hugs*:)

doing it on malaris atm, feels like you're burning your face off on high intensity and leaves red marks, but they vanish.

I hope I ain't doing this for nothing, no results yet but only doing it for a week now.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 9670 and Racky
Really thanks for the reply. I just ordered mine now I'm hoping it works to.. my theory is i feel growth hormones present in the masseter muscle will also affect the bone causing it to grow downwards. :feelswah: But I may be wrong.

And I want to do this because I need masseter growth isolated from my temples. I dont want a bloated face :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Images 18

• JFL
Reactions: Rocketman
doing it on malaris atm, feels like you're burning your face off on high intensity and leaves red marks, but they vanish.

I hope I ain't doing this for nothing, no results yet but only doing it for a week now.
Yooo any update on you're malaris muscle 😅😅😅

• +1
Reactions: bogii
What are you talking about?
I have been searching about masseter hypertrophy for a long time now, but i’ve never heard about erms device and i don’t find shit on internet about it.
What is this?

What are you talking about?
I have been searching about masseter hypertrophy for a long time now, but i’ve never heard about erms device and i don’t find shit on internet about it.
What is this?
Well EMS stimulates muscle growth... you put EMS on your masseter then it probably will grow

Sounds like a scam. What happened to just chewing gum or resin consistently?

Has any one here tried the EMS device for isolated masseter growth. What are your experiences. I'm not talking about the malaris muscle or under eye area I'm talking about the masseter. And is it permanent
If you used it for you're under eye area also you can share aswell thanks *hugs*:)
any results?

any results?

Holy autism. Masseters are the easiest muscle to grow get some falim or mastic gum and chew. Also get a mouthguard and clench

:cautious: You're forgetting that some people dont want huge temples

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 9670

update ?

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Eat some rare steak instead

Masseter havent done malaris because I've been too busy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Masseter havent done malaris because I've been too busy
how much time to get some result?

what is your routine? did you supplement with mastic gum and a forward pattern?