Enclo+MK677, cope?

socialcel

socialcel

Textbook MTN
Just ordered MK, but had to cancel order and now ordering again, will adding enclo be cope? Is MK cope too? For muscle

mk677 is cope doesnt increase hgh

get some bloods done and find out yourself, in theory they’re not cope

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
enclo may help u 5%

• So Sad
height is genetic bro, no amount of growth hormone or mk will make you grow beyond your genetic potential I'm sorry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, ALP and socialcel
height is genetic bro, no amount of growth hormone or mk will make you grow beyond your genetic potential I'm sorry
I’m 6’4 lol, doing this for muscle

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, VRmogs, coisbhai and 1 other person
GH and IGF1 are just as important as testosterone for muscle growth

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, PsychoDsk and socialcel
  • +1
Reactions: Typhon and socialcel
GH and IGF1 are just as important as testosterone for muscle growth
yeah but using hgh derivatives has wayyyyyyyyyy more sides than just pinning test bruh
it literally grows pure cancer what's the fucking point of it

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
parents, I know this is a subpar solution but it’d be 10x easier to actually do than test
I get that but I wouldn't hop on anything in that case since mk and enclo has horrible sides. just try to increase IGF-1 and hgh naturally

• Hmm...
like what?
1 it legit gives you fucking cancer, 2 it's an exogenous substance (not even a hormone) you put in your body, don't have to point out how terrible that is
3 enclo will fuck your hormones
4 mk has not been studied enough to even consider taking it

you legit put chemicals in your body that increases 'hormones' w/o it being hormones, if you put genuine hormones in your body like actual test your body will recognize it but mk and enclo is just straight up a dumb idea

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie tiktoker and socialcel
1 it legit gives you fucking cancer, 2 it's an exogenous substance (not even a hormone) you put in your body, don't have to point out how terrible that is
3 enclo will fuck your hormones
4 mk has not been studied enough to even consider taking it

you legit put chemicals in your body that increases 'hormones' w/o it being hormones, if you put genuine hormones in your body like actual test your body will recognize it but mk and enclo is just straight up a dumb idea
how does enclo fuck up ur hormones? tbh i’m not too concerned about the other sides

• +1
how does enclo fuck up ur hormones? tbh i’m not too concerned about the other sides
because it blocks estrogen recepters in your hypothalamus, why would you even take something like that if you can get higher IGF-1 and higher hgh naturally? Once you start fucking w your hormones there's no turning back bro

• +1
  • Hmm...
hmm okay

for muscle

yolo
trust me no yolo for your life bro, you can get the same results just by doing natural stuff or atleast take roids if it's only for muscle

• +1
  • Hmm...
trust me no yolo for your life bro, you can get the same results just by doing natural stuff or atleast take roids if it's only for muscle
I will take roids once I move out, till then I have to cope with this

I will take roids once I move out, till then I have to cope with this
just wait then and build muscle naturally bro, taking enclo + mk will barely have any effect on muscles anyway. It's a myth that mk builds muscle and enclo just destroys your endocrine system

• Woah
just wait then and build muscle naturally bro, taking enclo + mk will barely have any effect on muscles anyway. It's a myth that mk builds muscle and enclo just destroys your endocrine system
what sarms can i take for muscles then

Just ordered MK, but had to cancel order and now ordering again, will adding enclo be cope? Is MK cope too? For muscle
No not cope, a boost is a boost, u can take supplements to increase test also

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie tiktoker, N8verBegan and socialcel
Will I experience any substantial gains or is it just natty plus?

• +1
what sarms can i take for muscles then
none any steroid is better than sarms. If you want orals, anavar, anadrol and stuff but it's still better to do it with a test base after all.

• +1
Will I experience any substantial gains or is it just natty plus?
don't listen to him it's heavy cope
I have 3 friends who hopped on mk and they all lost muscle since it fucked with their health so much

• Woah
none any steroid is better than sarms. If you want orals, anavar, anadrol and stuff but it's still better to do it with a test base after all.
I can’t pin anything for now.

stfu nigger you don't know shit
'supplements' I already know enough by that jfl

Posts198Reputation84

• JFL
@PsychoDsk enclo+anavar as a mini cycle?

I can’t pin anything for now.
then wait, I promise you bro it isn't worth it. build a good base now and then when you can pin you'll see so much more results

• +1
@PsychoDsk enclo+anavar as a mini cycle?
w/o enclo. anavar is relatively safe and I'm also on it rn. just be aware that your test levels will most likely be fucked for a few months after

• Hmm...
bro enclo wont do shit, its meant to be a PCT.

• +1
w/o enclo. anavar is relatively safe and I'm also on it rn. just be aware that your test levels will most likely be fucked for a few months after
what can i take if not enclo as a base then? i don’t want to lose all the gains lol

Inject test, your face and body will ascend if you dont have balding gene

• +1
Inject test, your face and body will ascend if you dont have balding gene
i can only do orals for now, would if I could do

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
  • +1
  • Hmm...
what can i take if not enclo as a base then? i don’t want to lose all the gains lol
test but it isn't really really necessary. I know a lot of ppl who took anavar alone and are completely fine + kept all their gains. Just don't take it too long and don't do a high ass dose.

• +1
  • Woah
test but it isn't really really necessary. I know a lot of ppl who took anavar alone and are completely fine + kept all their gains. Just don't take it too long and don't do a high ass dose.
alr I’m gonna do anavar then. what kind of gains can I expect on it and how much should I take?

btw where are u from?

alr I’m gonna do anavar then. what kind of gains can I expect on it and how much should I take?

btw where are u from?
I'm from belgium, you can expect dry and hard gains w/ amazing fat burning qualities. Your strength will also increase a shit ton while still being relatively safe.
Start w/ 10mg a day week 1, then 20mg a day week 2 and then week 3-5/6 30mg.

• Woah
  • +1
Why are you running a test base with mk, makes no sense imo and the gains will be subpar. If you can't inject then just take sarms, rad140 will be your best bet

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker, coisbhai and socialcel
I'm from belgium, you can expect dry and hard gains w/ amazing fat burning qualities. Your strength will also increase a shit ton while still being relatively safe.
Start w/ 10mg a day week 1, then 20mg a day week 2 and then week 3-5/6 30mg.
I have to add it is still a bit dangerous since you have no test base but your body will def bounce back after a short cycle even if it takes a couple weeks.

• +1
Why are you running a test base with mk, makes no sense imo and the gains will be subpar. If you can't inject then just take sarms, rad140 will be your best bet
noooooooo rad-140 is dogshit

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, Typhon and N1666
I have to add it is still a bit dangerous since you have no test base but your body will def bounce back after a short cycle even if it takes a couple weeks.
Nolvadex as pct?

• +1
Rad 140 makes you depressed as shit

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and N1666

btw where are u from?
this PsychoDsk guy is a high inhib loser who has no clue about the compounds he’s talking about. he calls mk a hgh derivative when that’s not even close to what it is. wouldn’t listen to him a single bit.

enclo does not “ruin your endocrine system”. it’s most commonly used as a PCT to restore endocrine function, and is also used off label to treat hypogonadism. mk would counter the IGF-1 reduction caused by enclo (i’ve seen this in my own labs with both compounds). enclo increased test, which results in increased anabolism.

sure, it wouldn’t compare to a SARM or real test cycle for muscle growth, for example. but it will definitely result in at least some progress and results.

he’s also claiming that RAD140 is dogshit and anavar is better? jfl remember that anavar is most commonly used by females due to its low androgenicity. you, a male looking to improve your looks, would not want a shitty androgen replacing testosterone in your body with little to no androgenicity. without a test base you would have the same net androgen function as a woman.

also his claims that your test levels will recover after anavar w/o pct is ridiculous. you’d be better off doing RAD140 with enclo at the same time, which is comparable to Anavar and would not make you stop growing body hair. always be sure to pct, and enclomiphene is often considered the best for this. nolvadex is comparable.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker, kebab and socialcel
what are your goals exactly and how old r u