Enclomiphene alternative for PCT

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Silver
Is there any alternative for enclo to keep plates open on an AC262 cycle or just in general for a test booster that’s not a bs supplement

I was looking into DHEA with DIM for natural AI but might not be powerful enough even for a light sarm cycle.

Will Aromasin or Proviron possibly be enough for a PCT on a light ac262 cycle?

Honestly could give 2 fs gonna get bloods to make sure I can run Aromasin light dose with Ac262, mk677 & Proviron then PCT w DHEA

pct is a meme, you just need hcg while on cycle

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
pct is a meme, you just need hcg while on cycle
Ye obv if you want balls but PCT is necessary if you don’t just want to cruise TRT 4 life

Ye obv if you want balls but PCT is necessary if you don’t just want to cruise TRT 4 life
nah it doesnt do anything, u take pct to theoretically boost and kickstart t production again after u finish cycle, but thats not how it works bcus the pct drugs dont kickstart ur t again, its more like ur balls are responsible and since ur gonna be on hcg they dont die therefore all you need is to just taper off ur cycle and let ur balls do it’s thing

the side effects of these pct drugs outweigh any minor test kickstart they might give, tbh

all you need is to just taper off ur cycle and let ur balls do it’s thing
So if I use 500 IU 2x/week, do I continue to use the HCG after the cycle and continue to lower the dosage, or do I lower the dosage during the cycle? And how much would I lower it?

So if I use 500 IU 2x/week, do I continue to use the HCG after the cycle and continue to lower the dosage, or do I lower the dosage during the cycle? And how much would I lower it?
lower it as you taper off ur cycle dosage, so if u go from 500mgs test to 250 just d0 250iu twice a week and when the cycle is done just stop using hcg

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and oxygenbreather