Enclomiphine instead of Test ?

gigell

gigell

Be happy , leader of based schizo moggers
Is it a better idea instead of test ? , it could be easier to hide from parents.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I use asin. It definitely increased my test by a lot, which was already high.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Enclomiphene + proviron should be mogger as proviron will free up all that extra test

Also could add dhea for extra T production

• Love it
Reactions: gigell
Enclomiphene + proviron should be mogger as proviron will free up all that extra test

So I run this during puberty I will get giga dimorphism technically ? Add in Asin / letrozole to stack

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

Oh wait I just read more about provironit injibits aromatise so u don’t need Al

So I run this during puberty I will get giga dimorphism technically ? Add in Asin / letrozole to stack
Tbh, I wouldnt recommend enclomiphene for pubertycels as it may fuse growthplates (not enough research)

I would use instead nolvadex despite it not being as effective in increasing testosterone just to be safe, as its proven to keep growth plates open

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Osie
Oh wait I just read more about provironit injibits aromatise so u don’t need Al
hey again, do you know any negatives to taking Proviron in puberty?

hey again, do you know any negatives to taking Proviron in puberty?
You go bald. Possibly high blood pressure. Rough skin. And enlargement of the prostate. However, you can fact-check me on all of that, and realize that taking too much proviron can mess up your T levels.

You go bald. Possibly high blood pressure. Rough skin. And enlargement of the prostate. However, you can fact-check me on all of that, and realize that taking too much proviron can mess up your T levels.
hmm, seems like there is no hope for me if i want to androgen/dht maxx in puberty without fucking myself up

Then I’ll not take , Damn I thought it was light

hmm, seems like there is no hope for me if i want to androgen/dht maxx in puberty without fucking myself up
Test is the most simple. But I think with the least sides is primo and maestron

Test is the most simple. But I think with the least sides is primo and maestron
it looks like we are on the same path of improvement
can i add u on disc?

Tbh, I wouldnt recommend enclomiphene for pubertycels as it may fuse growthplates (not enough research)

I would use instead nolvadex despite it not being as effective in increasing testosterone just to be safe, as its proven to keep growth plates open
what should be the dosage of the ai and nolva during puberty should I up the ai dose to keep estrogen from going up?

• +1
Reactions: spdxer