GTFIH ROIDCELLS howitak test safely at 17 I want to do a cycle then hop off I’m on accutane rn low dose for the acne and my levels are 299 total test

b12345

b12345

Silver
Need and how often do I pin I need someone to actually help me please and not just send me a YouTube video can someone structure a cycle for me thanks *where do I get test**how often do I pin*how can I hide it from parents*

Solution
Light Triad Mogger
Need and how often do I pin I need someone to actually help me please and not just send me a YouTube video can someone structure a cycle for me thanks *where do I get test**how often do I pin*how can I hide it from parents*
gradually lower test when the cycle gets close to ending
run for 16 weeks
200mg test E every 4 - 5 days
12.5 - 25mg enclomiphene daily
25mg mk677 daily and/or 2mg CJC-1295 daily
12.5mg aromasin every other day

200mg test E every 4 - 5 days
inject every day, and dosages are presented as weekly totals not per injection

12.5 - 25mg enclomiphene daily
enclo while on cycle? literally retarded and pointless, enclo is for PCT

25mg mk677 daily and/or 2mg CJC-1295 daily
completely absolutely retarded especially at 17 years old, mk677 causes brain damage at any age let alone a fucking child, and cjc-1295 is another one of these retarded chinese chemicals, if you want growth hormone use growth hormone not these shitty sarms with 100x more side effects for less benefits

12.5mg aromasin every other day
also retarded because there is never ever an arbitrary AI dosage and dosing schedule, you need to base it on blood work and side effects

and then linking swissscams is the cherry on top :lul:

mk causes brain damage? never heard of that
can u give me a better cycle

• +1
Reactions: cucklord70
inject every day, and dosages are presented as weekly totals not per injection

enclo while on cycle? literally retarded and pointless, enclo is for PCT

completely absolutely retarded especially at 17 years old, mk677 causes brain damage at any age let alone a fucking child, and cjc-1295 is another one of these retarded chinese chemicals, if you want growth hormone use growth hormone not these shitty sarms with 100x more side effects for less benefits

also retarded because there is never ever an arbitrary AI dosage and dosing schedule, you need to base it on blood work and side effects

and then linking swissscams is the cherry on top :lul:
and i thought test enanthate has a 4 day half life

• +1
Reactions: cucklord70
Do yk any gh secretagogues besides it because real hgh is pricey
real gh is not pricey and youre talking about fucking around with your health and hormones you can spare a few hundred for that lmao, if you cant then you have more important things to worry about and need to sort out your priorities