Encounter with chad today

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
It was just any other day I woke up went to school had the same food i eat everyday, after 7 hours wasted i was finally able to go to the gym, it was a normal day today i had decicded to hit legs. the workout started off well i was having a good time even though i had forgot to bring my wired earpods to prevent harmful emfs from entering my body i though about using my airpods but i decided not too. I had a good time pushing 300 lb on the leg press and doing split squats. I had drank a lot of water before the gym to during the middle of my workout I had to go to the lockeroom. As I entered the cum, man feet smelling place i was unaware of what was about to happen. At first I just noticed a few normies in there nothing much then I went to go piss and I did after that I went to was my hands and it happened. I looked behind me and it was over a 6'7 gymmaxed chadlite, was standing next me flexing in the mirror and the funny thing was right next to him was a manlet gymmaxed normie the mog was unreal in the room i keep staring at him not knowing what to do, i felt like a peasant in front of a king my head didnt even reach his shoulders and as soon as i saw him he was gone. But i wasnt going to let chad get away from me that easily i chased him out of the locker room and followed him we walked in front of the treadmills as as we did all the blonde jbs running on them instally filled their minds with him busting inside of them, they all watched him dreamingly as he walked to the other part of the gym. I decided to do my calf raises next to him and his gang who was all doing bench press I mogged his gang they were normies 5,7
who he kept with him to make him look good. As a turned around I saw him benching 225 with ease and knocked out 10 reps. Then he stood up and stood next to me I looked at his back and barely reached his shoulder blade I though to myself how is life so unfair how and why is the world like this. I mean this guy is soo good looking already light brown hair, good hairline /haircut/ masculine browridge and nose, wide prominet cheekbones, strong chin, insane forward growth, the only 2 bad features i could tell on him was his acne scars and his wide ipd his eye area was good blue eyes long medial canthaus slight uee but his eyes were just too far apart, but hes still a chadlite and hes 6'7, i vow to myself that i wont stop till i mog him, then I went onto my cardio machine and him and his friendsd where to my right doing lateral raises and I just decided to imagine as if I were him, the weekends about to come up and friday you would go to a rave do some drugs get drunk bring a stacy home and fuck her and he gets to do this everyweek, how is it far he has never worked for any of this but he stills is better than me in everyway i just dont get it I just guess be one of god's favorites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, User28823, yirma19 and 2 others
1500 posts and you just find out the world isn't fair?

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 3virtues
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Reality is brutal, especially when you see it with your own eyes

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 29747
Didn’t read bro sorry can I get a tldr

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 3virtues
shut up cuck I ain’t reading all that