END THE "a girl wont think im ugly because of my (insert small failo)" COPE

hunkymonkey69

hunkymonkey69

Silver
obviously a girl will not point out your long philtrum or your negative canthal tilt. obviously if you ask a girl why you are attractive she will say something like "your eyes" or "your lips" SHE WONT SAY "your ears are so unideal and your FWHR is hideous" BUT SHE WILL STILL SUBCONSCIOUSLY THINK YOUR UGLY.

SHE WONT NOTICE YOUR UGLY FEATURES IN HER HEAD IF SHE GOES INTO DEPTH BUT SHE WILL STILL THINK YOUR UGLY. UNLESS SHE IS BLACKPILLED AND FAT AND REGULARLY ON .ORG SHE WILL JUST REGISTER YOU AS "UGLY".

FIX EVERY FAILO YOU CAN DONT IGNORE IT BECAUSE ITS MINISCULE. IT MAKES YOU UGLY.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madridista, cyprian_tomaszewski, Detective and 8 others
u subhuman retard u dont know what women find attractive

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
Blackpill ramblings from escaped Mumbai asylum

Take your meds

• +1
Reactions: silencio, STUPIDREFEREES and 5.5psl
how old is bro

not only ure ugly as shit u dont know why either jfc @ ur existence
?? ur actually a retard if thats what u got from this thread LOL what a dumb ape this thread is saying girls dont know why your ugly not me you dumb crack baby retard

?? ur actually a retard if thats what u got from this thread LOL what a dumb ape this thread is saying girls dont know why your ugly not me you dumb crack baby retard
the thread pressuposes that u know why ure ugly u subhuman retarded shit slit ur throat utter useless waste of oxygen deformed sperm

the thread pressuposes that u know why ure ugly u subhuman retarded shit slit ur throat utter useless waste of oxygen deformed sperm
the thread is saying I KNOW WHY IM UGLY and GIRLS DONT KNOW WHY YOUR UGLY THEY JUST KNOW YOUR UGLY god ur such a fucking retard take the blackpill out ur fucking tiny zombie brain u dumb indian dalit

the thread is saying I KNOW WHY IM UGLY and GIRLS DONT KNOW WHY YOUR UGLY THEY JUST KNOW YOUR UGLY god ur such a fucking retard take the blackpill out ur fucking tiny zombie brain u dumb indian dalit
u dont know looks stop typing u deformed braindead sperm

most positive black pill post

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
I agree but some people on this forum spew out failos when they might not be true or provable.

• +1
Reactions: hunkymonkey69
still havent stopped typing and slitted ur throat so u dont know anything

ugly cuck retarded subhuman
ur typing to me first ugly ogre indian get off ur company issued laptop fat dalit

over if stacy doesnt compliment your gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: cadee and hunkymonkey69