End To The Oneitis Arc

darkness97

darkness97

Master
found out my oneitis loved me. confessed my love to her after flirting with her insanely hard. in the heat of the moment i admitted to only using her friend to make her jealous. i told her not to say shit but lol, i was in such a state i didn't realize what i was asking of her. she told her friend because she is an impulsive moron. Now her hand is forced and has to choose her friend over me. She even admitted to being insanely angry with me because she thought i loved her friend.

My "boy" liked my oneitis too and i almost beat him. He kept her feelings from me as a way to get ahead and i almost won. but in a single moment of passion i admitted something that was a bit too honest, too soon. She thought about it but ultimately rejected me.

My impulsivity is what caused this all to blow up. learn from me my internet friends and keep every response and gesture measured. Think before you say things, and be patient with women. You can fuck it all up in a single moment.

I may be more handsome and charismatic than i think and it can be the same for all of you. Fuck this site and ideology, the real world is a lot more interesting than alert pings.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Ken and 6’1cel
found out my oneitis loved me. confessed my love to her after flirting with her insanely hard. in the heat of the moment i admitted to only using her friend to make her jealous. i told her not to say shit but lol, i was in such a state i didn't realize what i was asking of her. she told her friend because she is an impulsive moron. Now her hand is forced and has to choose her friend over me. She even admitted to being insanely angry with me because she thought i loved her friend.

My "boy" liked my oneitis too and i almost beat him. He kept her feelings from me as a way to get ahead and i almost won. but in a single moment of passion i admitted something that was a bit too honest, too soon. She thought about it but ultimately rejected me.

My impulsivity is what caused this all to blow up. learn from me my internet friends and keep every response and gesture measured. Think before you say things, and be patient with women. You can fuck it all up in a single moment.

I may be more handsome and charismatic than i think and it can be the same for all of you. Fuck this site and ideology, the real world is a lot more interesting than alert pings.
Elaborate. I agree wasting ur time on here is bad. But the ideology is correct no?

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Elaborate. I agree wasting ur time on here is bad. But the ideology is correct no?
i can't really speak for other people, but through my interactions with her and just women in general, i realized that this ideology isn't completely true.

My oneitis had a car, prestigious job, amazing body and face, educated.

me? nearly anorexic, working a shitty job, aging face, always wearing a hat, no car, no money, not even a phone that i use consistently. and unconfident af and uneducated. the only thing i can think is that i'm prolly more handsome than i think.

my friend was muscular, had a better haircut, had a car, and more money.

but despite all of this she still chose me. Personality is unironically very legit, and lack of confidence is the main reason why i failed.

i talked to another female friend of mine and she told me if the woman is independent, they dont really need a lot in a man. just be cool and be similar personality wise.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Ken
@Ken

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
i can't really speak for other people, but through my interactions with her and just women in general, i realized that this ideology isn't completely true.

My oneitis had a car, prestigious job, amazing body and face, educated.

me? nearly anorexic, working a shitty job, aging face, always wearing a hat, no car, no money, not even a phone that i use consistently. and unconfident af and uneducated. the only thing i can think is that i'm prolly more handsome than i think.

my friend was muscular, had a better haircut, had a car, and more money.

but despite all of this she still chose me. Personality is unironically very legit, and lack of confidence is the main reason why i failed.

i talked to another female friend of mine and she told me if the woman is independent, they dont really need a lot in a man. just be cool and be similar personality wise.
Legit, I always think bad at all the mistakes I made with her. Like when I declined an alcaholic drink she offered me and how shy I was when I met her. She gave me a chance and I ruined it.

NT 100% matters once you pass the looks threshold.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
fuck her in the pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827