Ending all copes

Clavicular

Clavicular

Moggerater
Since you pathetic cretins have been spamming threads about me for the past few days, I have to finally respond. I would have previously but im lifemaxxing hard so that's priority 1

JEEZ ALL in 2 FUCKEN DAYS. YOU CUNTS MUST BE DOING NOTHING WITH YOUR LIVES.
The first cope is a lack of collagen from roids? Uhm just fucking lol at your subhuman IQ.

WOW, theres not (1) collagen cell left brutal as fuck. IM an oldcel because I tried beardmaxxing? coming after a "failo" that I can fix in 15 seconds is BRUTAL. I dont even rock this for aesthetics, I have to look older for my job title so I fraud maturity with a beard, SUE ME. real life/moneymaxxers will understand this, you dont get respect as a youngcel working.

The most grinch one is @ConfusedBolivian thinking after all his androgen abuse he can actually ascend past subanimal and be a mogger:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

why do you think this favelacel wont take pictures over 360p? Because he is Neanderthal tier

If you put a picture of confusedballsackslug in a human evolution graph, you wouldnt even notice.

Then he proceeds to post the biggest self own thread in PSL history

1721775514574 1721775553373

I mean JFL look at me vs this melted blob of shit, no wonder I was working out with a JB bitch today while this ridiculous golem made threads about me.

Keep coping you ghastly creature, after all your efforts you wont ever be as mogger as me

Then this repugnant monster @Lebgfinal tries to get me banned for being a mogger? Just lol @ your reasoning in your pathetic mald thread

Not suprised in the slightest considering how low IQ your face is perceived :feelshah::feelshah: These pathetic goblins think they can make threads saying whatever they want inconsequentially.

Biggest downfall of the internet, I would quite literally bash your skull in with my bare hands IRL @Lebgfinal and you wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING about it.

This is natures hierarchy and you cant sit behind a screen and avoid it forever.

UNDERSTAND YOUR PLACE IN THIS TWISTED WORLD MOG OR BE MOGGED

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, kiyopon, synock21 and 68 others
brutal no replypill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, wishIwasSalludon, 5'7 zoomer and 23 others
Another Clavicular thread
eee7dcf9682710ad0a3875718352e5cf.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ascension, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, exo, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
that bolvian guy is genuinely facially an ltn ogre and he thinks he mogs you its the funniest thing,he has mtn appeal in west and thats all bc height/muscles,good response tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Willmogulater, WatermelonLover and 2 others
@EggKing has been talking shit about you with some Italian sperg on discord. You going to let those 2 talk shit about you like that?
Lol I cant be bothered by pathetic subhumans on discord

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, cannotbeasked and ElTruecel
that bolvian guy is genuinely facially an ltn ogre and he thinks he mogs you its the funniest thing,he has mtn appeal in west and thats all bc height/muscles,good response tho
Hes unironically failod hard by his physique, its not even good + high BF + ogre

• +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mistermogger, bloomercel, ascension and 13 others
Senseless beef

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension and got.daim
Damn you 18?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, halloweed and Clavicular
JFL. :feelskek: Brutally joever for them (they still mog me to death though).

You look good bhai, people are just gonna hate no matter what. :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, asdvek, halloweed and 3 others
looks like kys thread löl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BladeRunner and Clavicular
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Kristin, Kazey and 20 others
U would look better with a beard tbh

I cant grow it yet, started oral minox and stopped fin
Same tbh, been on fin for 1.5 years with some breaks and low dose topical cos of beard. But I don't wanna risk norwooding

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, bloomercel, SlavicGeneral and 10 others
i mog you to oblivion and back

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
Yes but can you please explain this picture you look like a mtn manlet? Please tell me it's fake 🥲

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, blatonslatt, Niggamaxxer and 15 others
Btw are you trying to be like @Blackgymmax or @St.TikTokcel or smth of the sort

• +1
Reactions: nathan
they're trying to farm reputation

• +1
Reactions: gigell and nathan
Yes but can you please explain this picture you look like a mtn manlet? Please tell me it's fake 🥲

View attachment 3047948
I dont know how ppl said i look manlet there, prob cuz its close but in the gym pics above u can see my proportions so idrc. Also JFL not my best pic but weird filter tbh idk what that is

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
I dont know how ppl said i look manlet there, prob cuz its close but in the gym pics above u can see my proportions so idrc. Also JFL not my best pic but weird filter tbh idk what that is

I think it's been edited by WishIwasChico as part of his propaganda campaign. I believe you Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, billymidnight, coispet and 3 others
The “JB” in question:
IMG 0716

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, bloomercel, billymidnight and 35 others
you’re delusional if u think @ConfusedBolivian doesnt mog u lol

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, billymidnight, ggg.tv🤫 and 3 others
Since you pathetic cretins have been spamming threads about me for the past few days, I have to finally respond. I would have previously but im lifemaxxing hard so that's priority 1

JEEZ ALL in 2 FUCKEN DAYS. YOU CUNTS MUST BE DOING NOTHING WITH YOUR LIVES.
The first cope is a lack of collagen from roids? Uhm just fucking lol at your subhuman IQ.
View attachment 3047845

WOW, theres not (1) collagen cell left brutal as fuck. IM an oldcel because I tried beardmaxxing? coming after a "failo" that I can fix in 15 seconds is BRUTAL. I dont even rock this for aesthetics, I have to look older for my job title so I fraud maturity with a beard, SUE ME. real life/moneymaxxers will understand this, you dont get respect as a youngcel working.

The most grinch one is @ConfusedBolivian thinking after all his androgen abuse he can actually ascend past subanimal and be a mogger:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

View attachment 3047853

why do you think this favelacel wont take pictures over 360p? Because he is Neanderthal tier

View attachment 3047856

If you put a picture of confusedballsackslug in a human evolution graph, you wouldnt even notice.

View attachment 3047864

Then he proceeds to post the biggest self own thread in PSL history

View attachment 3047876View attachment 3047884

I mean JFL look at me vs this melted blob of shit, no wonder I was working out with a JB bitch today while this ridiculous golem made threads about me.

View attachment 3047889View attachment 3047892

Keep coping you ghastly creature, after all your efforts you wont ever be as mogger as me

Then this repugnant monster @Lebgfinal tries to get me banned for being a mogger? Just lol @ your reasoning in your pathetic mald thread
View attachment 3047909View attachment 3047910

Not suprised in the slightest considering how low IQ your face is perceived :feelshah::feelshah: These pathetic goblins think they can make threads saying whatever they want inconsequentially.

Biggest downfall of the internet, I would quite literally bash your skull in with my bare hands IRL @Lebgfinal and you wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING about it.

This is natures hierarchy and you cant sit behind a screen and avoid it forever.

UNDERSTAND YOUR PLACE IN THIS TWISTED WORLD MOG OR BE MOGGED

View attachment 3047914

Reminds me of this thread I made.

Its just jealousy, and unlike other chads, your AWARE of your GL status, and letting it be KNOWN to other forum subhumans and rotters

And considering this site attracts a bunch of guys craving validation which they never got, it really triggers them

Nice job on winning the genetic lottery

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight, Klasik616, JoshuaG and 1 other person
I think people are mad that you 'namedropped' the forum and respond by insulting your looks or its just plain seethe.

I think its fine to dislike him but saying hes ugly is cope

• +1
Reactions: Aero, nofap and Clavicular

Reminds me of this thread I made.

Its just jealousy, and unlike other chads, your AWARE of your GL status, and letting it be KNOWN to other forum subhumans and rotters

And considering this site attracts a bunch of guys craving validation which they never got, it really triggers them

Nice job on winning the genetic lottery
finally someone sensible, mirin u as always

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and ChadL1te
I think people are mad that you 'namedropped' the forum and respond by insulting your looks or its just plain seethe.

I think its fine to dislike him but saying hes ugly is cope
not ugly but be honest hes not at his best right now looks strange asf its like if a baby blasted gh and forcibly sped up its aging process

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: billymidnight and Clavicular
IMG 9415

why do u look so manlet next to every guy in the club ropefuel even 6’5 in lifts isn’t enough to notbget height mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ascension, Rea and 1 other person
not ugly but be honest hes not at his best right now looks strange asf its like if a baby blasted gh and forcibly sped up its aging process
his haircut wasnt good and his facial hair is scruffy but it really only makes a differenc in PSL. Its not a dealbreaker for women as of now

View attachment 3047985
why do u look so manlet next to every guy in the club ropefuel even 6’5 in lifts isn’t enough to notbget height mogged
Yeah, when I wear lifts, I’m 6’4, and I usually don’t see anyone taller than me. Weird….

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, billymidnight, socialcel and 2 others
Do you have any updates on contacts, specifically light green. I have almost the same pheno as you but slightly more blue/green eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Yeah, when I wear lifts, I’m 6’4, and I usually don’t see anyone taller than me. Weird….
average height is probably just 6’8 then since clavicular looks short at 6’5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Klasik616 and CoreSchizo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, watah, halloweed and 2 others
I dont wear 6”5 lifts to work cuz everyone knows my real heigjt Lol. I only can do that going out to random locations
oh okay make sense so i guess average height is 6’5 then seeing as u look manlet at 6’2

i was worried it would be 6’8 almost roped

• JFL
Reactions: Rea, bananasslayer and CoreSchizo
oh okay make sense so i guess average height is 6’5 then seeing as u look manlet at 6’2

i was worried it would be 6’8 almost roped
Bro I’m dying rn holy shit :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: Rea, gigell, halloweed and 2 others
Honestly, your face doesn’t look the same seriousness as your physique as much as @ConfusedBolivian’s face symmetry does.

holy lanklet. and this dude is coping with extra tall ass cushioned shoes like he got gout KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
View attachment 3047985
Only slayers go to clubs nowadays, all the manlets are in their house rotting waiting for a foid to repply their boring ass messages.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FacialStructure404, leveruis, Rea and 3 others
Only slayers go to clubs nowadays, all the manlets are in their house rotting waiting for a foid to repply their boring ass messages.
makes sense average height in clubs is probably 7ft then

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
just dont norwood and you will have a great life. would look jfl on ur cortisol face. then again seeing clavicular er w/ a norwood 1.5+ would be kino

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and <6PSLcel