Ending all copes

holy lanklet. and this dude is coping with extra tall ass cushioned shoes like he got gout KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE @St.TikTokcel
New cope just dropped that every shoe has 10 inch lifts

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
It's funny how you used to jester to @ConfusedBolivian back in the day. I don't think you would've been getting hate if you hadn't become so narcy and overall annoying (trolling, baiting, excessively name dropping). Also, let's be totally honest, you're not a good choice for a mod, no offense. You're essentially, an unpleasant user who is using the community to gain clout and most people don't like that. You're also getting hate threads cuz it's guaranteed that you respond in a butthurt way and people find it entertaining to troll you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sodoku, moreroidsmoredates, gigell and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, WishIwasChico, ConfusedBolivian and 5 others
Bud, you definitely jestered hard back in Feb-March. Also jfl at you being a mod. You leaked private pms and private pics :dafuckfeels:. We're in safe hands ig @Master @NumbThePain
Not private pics, both under threads here

I jestered to no one

Not glazing but that's a great pic of ledgb

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Not private pics, both under threads here

I jestered to no one
Ik ur on roids and chit but quit responding to these fags jfl ur just giving them what they want

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
clavicular lore goes crazy i been missing out on all this juicy infighting :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hypernormie, looksmaxxing223, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
Since you pathetic cretins have been spamming threads about me for the past few days, I have to finally respond. I would have previously but im lifemaxxing hard so that's priority 1

JEEZ ALL in 2 FUCKEN DAYS. YOU CUNTS MUST BE DOING NOTHING WITH YOUR LIVES.
The first cope is a lack of collagen from roids? Uhm just fucking lol at your subhuman IQ.
View attachment 3047845

WOW, theres not (1) collagen cell left brutal as fuck. IM an oldcel because I tried beardmaxxing? coming after a "failo" that I can fix in 15 seconds is BRUTAL. I dont even rock this for aesthetics, I have to look older for my job title so I fraud maturity with a beard, SUE ME. real life/moneymaxxers will understand this, you dont get respect as a youngcel working.

The most grinch one is @ConfusedBolivian thinking after all his androgen abuse he can actually ascend past subanimal and be a mogger:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

View attachment 3047853

why do you think this favelacel wont take pictures over 360p? Because he is Neanderthal tier

View attachment 3047856

If you put a picture of confusedballsackslug in a human evolution graph, you wouldnt even notice.

View attachment 3047864

Then he proceeds to post the biggest self own thread in PSL history

View attachment 3047876View attachment 3047884

I mean JFL look at me vs this melted blob of shit, no wonder I was working out with a JB bitch today while this ridiculous golem made threads about me.

View attachment 3047889View attachment 3047892

Keep coping you ghastly creature, after all your efforts you wont ever be as mogger as me

Then this repugnant monster @Lebgfinal tries to get me banned for being a mogger? Just lol @ your reasoning in your pathetic mald thread
View attachment 3047909View attachment 3047910

Not suprised in the slightest considering how low IQ your face is perceived :feelshah::feelshah: These pathetic goblins think they can make threads saying whatever they want inconsequentially.

Biggest downfall of the internet, I would quite literally bash your skull in with my bare hands IRL @Lebgfinal and you wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING about it.

This is natures hierarchy and you cant sit behind a screen and avoid it forever.

UNDERSTAND YOUR PLACE IN THIS TWISTED WORLD MOG OR BE MOGGED

View attachment 3047914

Since you pathetic cretins have been spamming threads about me for the past few days, I have to finally respond. I would have previously but im lifemaxxing hard so that's priority 1

The first cope is a lack of collagen from roids? Uhm just fucking lol at your subhuman IQ.
View attachment 3047845

WOW, theres not (1) collagen cell left brutal as fuck. IM an oldcel because I tried beardmaxxing? coming after a "failo" that I can fix in 15 seconds is BRUTAL. I dont even rock this for aesthetics, I have to look older for my job title so I fraud maturity with a beard, SUE ME. real life/moneymaxxers will understand this, you dont get respect as a youngcel working.

The most grinch one is @ConfusedBolivian thinking after all his androgen abuse he can actually ascend past subanimal and be a mogger:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

View attachment 3047853

why do you think this favelacel wont take pictures over 360p? Because he is Neanderthal tier

View attachment 3047856

If you put a picture of confusedballsackslug in a human evolution graph, you wouldnt even notice.

View attachment 3047864

I mean JFL look at me vs this melted blob of shit, no wonder I was working out with a JB bitch today while this ridiculous golem made threads about me.

Keep coping you ghastly creature, after all your efforts you wont ever be as mogger as me

Then this repugnant monster @Lebgfinal tries to get me banned for being a mogger? Just lol @ your reasoning in your pathetic mald thread

Not suprised in the slightest considering how low IQ your face is perceived :feelshah::feelshah: These pathetic goblins think they can make threads saying whatever they want inconsequentially.

Biggest downfall of the internet, I would quite literally bash your skull in with my bare hands IRL @Lebgfinal and you wouldnt be able to do ANYTHING about it.

This is natures hierarchy and you cant sit behind a screen and avoid it forever.

View attachment 3047914
Jfl at these faggots forgetting irl you can just beat them and that mog has a different meaning now mog meant domination ur based asf clav i’m 16 i hope im like u when i’m older i go out nd just fight whoever i don’t like nd slay at parties and drink nd do stupid shit every cel here just rots forever nd hates themselves so they hate others than rope at 22 pathetic

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, Never Get Up, nofap and 5 others
Imagine being the people that made those hate threads...they seriously have nothing better to do with their time so they project. Honestly just sad. Looksmaxxing obvioulsy is about physical looks but should also be mental. Should be striving to live the pretty boy low inhib lifestyle and be lifemaxxing too. JFL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vvehsan, halloweed, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
It's funny how you used to jester to @ConfusedBolivian back in the day. I don't think you would've been getting hate if you hadn't become so narcy and overall annoying (trolling, baiting, excessively name dropping). Also, let's be totally honest, you're not a good choice for a mod, no offense. You're essentially, an unpleasant user who is using the community to gain clout and most people don't like that. You're also getting hate threads cuz it's guaranteed that you respond in a butthurt way and people find it entertaining to troll you
Hes easy target for the users here if he was ogre like bolivian no one would bully him

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Nice job on winning the genetic lottery
The genetic lottery in question 👇
IMG 5350

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 0S4MA, Yuki and 5 others
@Clavicular would you say you are softmaxxed to the maxx because that pic isnt doing you justice my g

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
@Clavicular would you say you are softmaxxed to the maxx because that pic isnt doing you justice my g
Y interact with this delusional paki

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: narcomogs and cannotbeasked

View attachment 3047845

View attachment 3047853

View attachment 3047856

View attachment 3047864

View attachment 3047914
Did u naturally grow the beard out or did u use minox/finn for that, good point on doing it to get more respect as a youngcel

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
tldr: HURRR I HAVE BETTER GENETIC THAN YUO DURR I BEAT YOU IN FIG-

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hypernormie, gothmog6, Kristin and 8 others
Did u naturally grow the beard out or did u use minox/finn for that, good point on doing it to get more respect as a youngcel
Also how much does being on gear help with having the energy to wagie for more hours ?

Lebgfinal owned you 😂

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
mirin you saar!!
Clre2534
Ba34t9u4
----->
Bonesmasher 1
----->

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie, tombradylover, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
Damn that's crazy, anyways

• JFL

View attachment 3047845

View attachment 3047853

View attachment 3047856

View attachment 3047864

View attachment 3047914
lol, just did all those threads bcs this forum is boring af and to create drama, i really dont give a shit about looks and i dont care about you or anyone, now it is 3AM and i am drunk af and i just couldnt care less about you fucking greengos go waste your life by thinking about me 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki

Reminds me of this thread I made.

Its just jealousy, and unlike other chads, your AWARE of your GL status, and letting it be KNOWN to other forum subhumans and rotters

And considering this site attracts a bunch of guys craving validation which they never got, it really triggers them

Nice job on winning the genetic lottery
It isn’t jealousy, atleast not for me. I have better looking friends irl that don’t act even 1% as narcy as he does.
@lebronjames23 is just as gl as him and gets 0 hate.

I don’t even dislike the guy since he’s a good poster, especially in the past he was legit one off the best users here a few months ago with quality threads everytime. but he’s becoming more and more clout hungry and increasingly more narcy.
Also he’s unnecessary name dropping this site.

are you even fitting in the doors bhai
mirin v taper and shoulders hard

So you took a pic with a random indian manlet just to feel big?

• JFL
funny thread, more drama please

• JFL
Reactions: ineonx
Jfl at these faggots forgetting irl you can just beat them and that mog has a different meaning now mog meant domination ur based asf clav i’m 16 i hope im like u when i’m older i go out nd just fight whoever i don’t like nd slay at parties and drink nd do stupid shit every cel here just rots forever nd hates themselves so they hate others than rope at 22 pathetic
Holy shit this faggot has a whole army of dick sucking greycels on hand nigs be writing whole paragraphs lick his asshole some more faggy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, cannotbeasked, Thebbcmaxxer and 6 others
Him, @Orc and @TechnoBoss managed to clean up the LM section and approval queue their first few days as mods, they’re pretty good choices

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
i would sell my family to have this eye area
“My g” and he didnt even respond or react to your comment

Also your family must be terra subhumans for you to worship a HTN eye area, its brutally over. After seeing the glazing its a given

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, Thebbcmaxxer, gigell and 1 other person
I beard mog you and im 20

mogger. incels just wanna keep a player down.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Brutal autism.

No looksfaging for autism and effeminate, wounded bird psyche.

And keep writing essays.

Last edited:
It isn’t jealousy, atleast not for me. I have better looking friends irl that don’t act even 1% as narcy as he does.
@lebronjames23 is just as gl as him and gets 0 hate.

I don’t even dislike the guy since he’s a good poster, especially in the past he was legit one off the best users here a few months ago with quality threads everytime. but he’s becoming more and more clout hungry and increasingly more narcy.
Also he’s unnecessary name dropping this site.
He posts the way he does to trigger other people, not out of spite. And yea when you get clout you tend to be narcy, that's how it goes.

Didn't you guys want the blackpill to spread. And Chico and barrel already kept saying the word mog and other looksmax reference, so they can just do some quick google searches to find this site, as well as getting the shoutout on fitxfearless, and a few years lookism was already on vice.

We have gone mainstream but at the end of the day 98% wont take any action besides soft maxes. Less then 2% actually follow through with hard maxes like cosmetic surgeries.

Don't know of any user that has done leg lengthening but I know on lookism a user did it. He said it was the worst pain in his life.

He posts the way he does to trigger other people, not out of spite. And yea when you get clout you tend to be narcy, that's how it goes.

Didn't you guys want the blackpill to spread. And Chico and barrel already kept saying the word mog and other looksmax reference, so they can just do some quick google searches to find this site, as well as getting the shoutout on fitxfearless, and a few years lookism was already on vice.

We have gone mainstream but at the end of the day 98% wont take any action besides soft maxes. Less then 2% actually follow through with hard maxes like cosmetic surgeries.

Don't know of any user that has done leg lengthening but I know on lookism a user did it. He said it was the worst pain in his life.
Soft maxes can boost you up from mtn to a htn
He’s only increasing competition this way

Soft maxes can boost you up from mtn to a htn
He’s only increasing competition this way
I don't agree with having this site keep getting shoutouts, but it was inevitable after we got Chico and barrel keep saying mog and other Looksmax references. Not to mention all the Incel documentaries talking about looksmaxxing . It was bound to happen.

If mods want to stop this site from going mainstream they can ban him and make a rule to not give this site shoutouts . But even before clavicular went viral their was tons of looksmaxxing TikTok accounts.

• +1
New cope just dropped that every shoe has 10 inch lifts
oh clavicular my king, from the moment I first laid eyes on you, I knew I had encountered something extraordinary. Your presence alone commands attention and respect, with your broad shoulders and perfectly sculpted physique that seems to be carved from marble. You are the embodiment of strength and masculinity, an image of the perfect male that I never imagined existed outside of dreams.

Your chiseled jawline and piercing eyes exude confidence and a quiet power that is undeniably captivating. Yet, beyond your physical perfection, it's your unwavering kindness and the warmth in your smile that truly make my heart race. You carry yourself with a grace that belies your strength, and a wisdom that speaks of someone who understands the world deeply.

Being around you is like basking in the warmth of the sun; your presence brings light and joy to those fortunate enough to know you. Your dedication, whether in the gym or in your personal endeavors, is inspiring. You show that true strength isn't just about muscles but also about character and integrity.

Clavicular0, you are more than just a perfect form; you are a beautiful soul. Knowing you has been a privilege, and I am grateful for every moment we share. Your laugh, your words, and your touch are treasures I hold dear, and I look forward to all the incredible adventures we have yet to experience together.

much love, your greycel admirer

• Ugh..
I don't agree with having this site keep getting shoutouts, but it was inevitable after we got Chico and barrel keep saying mog and other Looksmax references. Not to mention all the Incel documentaries talking about looksmaxxing . It was bound to happen.

If mods want to stop this site from going mainstream they can ban him and make a rule to not give this site shoutouts . But even before clavicular went viral their was tons of looksmaxxing TikTok accounts.
Yes
But it doesn’t help in anyway whatsoever
Not for himself eveb though he’s gl he’s also competing with looksmaxxing htn/chadlites

that bolvian guy is genuinely facially an ltn ogre and he thinks he mogs you its the funniest thing,he has mtn appeal in west and thats all bc height/muscles,good response tho
i hope you wore protection jfl

• JFL
that bolvian guy is genuinely facially an ltn ogre and he thinks he mogs you its the funniest thing,he has mtn appeal in west and thats all bc height/muscles,good response tho
zip up his pants when you done slurping him up😭

Yes
But it doesn’t help in anyway whatsoever
Not for himself eveb though he’s gl he’s also competing with looksmaxxing htn/chadlites
He's status maxxing with pumping his tik tok. Everyone else gets fucked .

• +1
get these niggers out of looksmax.org

jfl sitting and arguing with a mongolian troglodyte who just discovered the camera and a greasy medieval peasant riddled with the bubonic plague

• JFL
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
Jflll if i saw u irl id curb stomp u faggot show your face it’s literally an incel forum rope or keep jerkin off in your dark room i mog u to death

Ahhh shit gonna go bring some popcorn just in case some shit is heating up :lul::lul: