ENDING ATTRACTIVE BLACK WOMAN MYTH

Dr Umar will not u be pleased with u brotha
NO BLACK WOMAN IS ABOVE 4 PSL. WE HEAR OF BLACK WOMEN IN THE COMMUNITY COMPLAINING ABOUT BLACK MEN NOT WANTING THEM (TYRONE) SO LETS SEE WHAT THESE WOMEN LOOK LIKE VS WHAT THEY THINK THEY DESERVE

View attachment 992869

View attachment 992870

View attachment 992871View attachment 992875

View attachment 992873

View attachment 992874

View attachment 992877View attachment 992878
TOP TIER?????
MOST ETHNICS ON HERE MOG THERE GORILLAS
AND 100% OF WHITE MALES MOG.

NOW THE GUYS THEY WANT???
View attachment 992886
View attachment 992888
View attachment 992891

BLACK MEN MOG THESE RATS INTO THE GROUND. SURE BLACKS GET MOGGED BY WHITE CHADS BUT JFL @ THEIR GORILLA WOMEN WHO CANT BREAK 4 PSL

View attachment 992895
SAME SPECIES????

I DONT THINK SO HOMO ERECTUS

FOGGED BY LOW TIER BECKY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5698 and 4 others
View attachment 993009
main-qimg-64a17ce7c53c08669c0e8d4241f40d95.webp

Nicki-Minaj-side-Fashion-Rocks-red-carpet.jpg
that's a dog jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7465 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 6273 and 11 others
tbh bro I've seen your pics and your skin is kind of light, if you had colored eyes you could pass as an exotic type, and if you had hair you'd be chad since you're already 6'3 @Baldingman1998
Thank you bro but I'm a bald Subhuman with black eyes + big hips Which make my shoulders look average or narrow. In reality I have both wide sholders and wide hips which kill all dimorphism and make me dry up a females vagina with my trash tier frame

• So Sad
Reactions: TRNA
Op is based
Although Zandaya is very beautiful, although she is mulatta

she has caucasian skull

op is referring to negroid skulls
So do all the other girls posted in the thread and he still calls them subhuman so I don’t think he cares
SHE STILL LOOKS LIKE SHIT WITHOUT MAKEUP NO ESCAPE FOR EVEN WHITE SKULLED BLACK WOMEN
99% of girls look like shit without makeup, what’s ur point?
top white model btw

11495076-6853463-image-m-255_1553637521077.jpg

makeup is an enhancer to women’s looks. Ugly women + makeup will still be ugly, like the frauding girls u posted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Mainstream, Jamaldickjavontus and 11 others
I know you're still alive but i thought you'd leave and never show yourself again.
No reason for me to not come back after I left the asylum. Here's the lore tho.

• +1
Reactions: Gunna
Black men ugly asf too but white mixed nigger women still look like dog shit
that's what I said in a post a few weeks ago and you said I was wrong when I said this is how the average black man in America looks like

average black man is 5'9 with a big nose, black women forced to go with them since no one else wants them, @Blackgymmax

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, Anchor_Ship, tyronelite and 3 others
WB MIXED MULATTA women?

I find them quite attractive, but they're not pure black i guess

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Danish_Retard, Babyblackcarrot and 4 others
So do all the other girls posted in the thread and he still calls them subhuman so I don’t think he cares

99% of girls look like shit without makeup, what’s ur point?
top white model btw

11495076-6853463-image-m-255_1553637521077.jpg
jfl she looks like an actual mole rat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Baldingman1998, Effortless and 7 others
that's what I said in a post a few weeks ago and you said I was wrong when I said this is how the average black man in America looks like

View attachment 993016 average black man is 5'9 with a big nose, black women forced to go with them since no one else wants them, @Blackgymmax
Black men a lil less ugly than that but still ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
I agree there are no full black girls that look good but some mulattos like Rihanna do

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
No reason for me to not come back after I left the asylum. Here's the lore tho.

Nigga that suicide live was embarrassing, even if you actually did kill yourself people would still mocked you.

yeah thats definetly how the skull usually look and they have a very strange forward growth
having a mix of Caucasian and negroid is ideal for modelling imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 4696
having a mix of Caucasian and negroid is ideal for modelling imo
Eh w modelling they want any nigger that has some sort of bones. Having just 1 good feat as an ugly nigger is like"unique" in the modelling world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 9072
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Eh w modelling they want any nigger that has some sort of bones. Having just 1 good feat as an ugly nigger is like"unique" in the modelling world
self hating BBC?

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
bruh you are an expert on skulls jfl
that's why indians mog asians because they have caucasoid skulls, @brbbrah, @SubhumanCurrycel, also personal anecdotes but the average Indians that I see in LA are between 5'8-5'11, and the asians are 5'6-5'9 average, Indians just have a coloring falio tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696 and Deleted member 9072
This is mixture between negroid and caucasian
robust protruding square chin plus good forwrd growth
ojmade.0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Blackgymmax
that's why indians mog asians because they have caucasoid skulls, @brbbrah, @SubhumanCurrycel, also personal anecdotes but the average Indians that I see in LA are between 5'8-5'11, and the asians are 5'6-5'9 average, Indians just have a coloring falio tbh
thats exactly how i feel,most curries look good to me its just that they have very bad farmer tier coloring,its like they are darkskinned whites

• +1
Reactions: TRNA
thats exactly how i feel,most curries look good to me its just that they have very bad farmer tier coloring,its like they are darkskinned whites
Does this make you feel unconfortable?

Attachments

• 1587948754307.png
    1587948754307.png
    118 KB · Views: 39
  • 1587948634575.png
    1587948634575.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 87
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, TRNA and Deleted member 4696
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Never thought coloring made that much of a difference before i witnessed that pic
@Blackgymmax what would you rate this black girl
, compared to other black women, not compared to white women

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Looks234 and Deleted member 4696
@Blackgymmax what would you rate this black girl View attachment 993054, compared to other black women, not compared to white women
4, too manly, bad eye area, body not enough for me to disregard looking like my brother

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, Deleted member 4696, RichardSpencel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others

View attachment 993016 average black man is 5'9 with a big nose, black women forced to go with them since no one else wants them, @Blackgymmax
facts

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and TRNA
guess they are good frauders

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Tbh some East African chicks can be cute but they have white features

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and tyronelite
why delete your vids
Just privated them and forgot to unprivate because lazy, I'll get around to it eventually but been pretty distracted atm. Besides it's a good containment video for undesireables I don't want on my channel for later dates.