ending it all soon (im 5,5-5,7)

There was a case were a guy had to amputate his legs
idk, i mean it depends on the ppl, I know some of those cases where a dude went from 5'5 to 5'11/6' pretty sure everyone knows that black guy here. But there's no other way unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
i’m your around your height and same age span as you, just wear a1s or nikes + lift easy 5’10

moneymax and get LL pussy

• +1
Reactions: Jova
idk, i mean it depends on the ppl, I know some of those cases where a dude went from 5'5 to 5'11/6' pretty sure everyone knows that black guy here. But there's no other way unfortunately
American surgeons have a good reputation

Ending it soon. 6'3, White, blue eyes, 6-7/10, 27, never had a job.

Not really but I still hate life. I'm gonna gymmaxx for a while at least and see if it gets me anywhere.

American surgeons have a good reputation
Yes the surgeons here are the best, but most idiots will opt for eurowhores due to cheap price and more "blackpill" not knowing that a surgery for just full aesthetics without the thought of actual medicine will lead to inevitable failure.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
The fate and potential of having a good face is BS and is a waste when ur my height.
You can be chad all u want but woman will find u LTN forever. no escape in reality.
Majority of CEO's are 6F-6F+

All presidents are 6F-6F+
same with models.
without height. u got nothing #dontenduplikeme
Just improve your face, I've kissed 3 girls taller than me. I have the same height range as you.

been bullied for my size, so yeah. i might be calm for a while until i try to get a job in california and get rejected because of my height.
im 16, is there literally any way to grow?
heard some drug called hgh helps promotes height growth but dude dont do any of that shit calm down, i know it sucks being short but look at tom cruise and these chads, theyre short but their face saved them, just make ur face as good as possible and fraud lifts a little bit too if you want, u still got time to grow dont speak nonsense

Yes the surgeons here are the best, but most idiots will opt for eurowhores due to cheap price and more "blackpill" not knowing that a surgery for just full aesthetics without the thought of actual medicine will lead to inevitable failure.
Yea pretty much, plus you can always sue which scares the surgeon

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
You're 16, you still have time to grow. I was 5'4" at 16 and now I'm 5'9", which albeit is still short but it's an 'average' height, where face matters more. My father was 5'4" and my mom 4'11" so I consider it fine regardless.

And even if you don't grow, don't kill yourself over height man, at least studycel and save up for LL

Ik this will sound likes tales from the new delhi massage parlor but short guys with good faces still do well from what I've personally seen, you just have to go for very short women

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Accelerator