ending it

sadlonelyincel

sadlonelyincel

former fraud nigger
Joined
Jun 23, 2026
Posts
1,927
Reputation
1,996
well I’m done with life. Ive realized I’ll stay a loser my whole life. I’m just wasting my teenage years. I won’t ever find love so what’s the point in living. Anyways this’ll be my last post. Gotta write a couple notes to the few people who care abt me. so I’ll be around for a little longer if you got any questions.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jlaemees, ihavenightmares and Barretts
Best place to be announcing the end of your entire existence
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
roping wont make u ascend tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: luis1, Mansur and sadlonelyincel
bro if ur in ur teenage years its def not over yet
 
  • +1
Reactions: luis1, Barretts, Mansur and 1 other person
@Jordan Barrett your inactivity has brought someone to steal your identity
 
any more details to why u wanna kys except thinking its over so i can understand?
Nothing goes right. Everything I seem to enjoy I ruin. I’m pitiful, I genuinely just don’t enjoy life anymore.
 
  • +1
Reactions: troy_exe
just hop on roids and pharma dude worst case scenario you die anyway
 
roping alone in ur room while being a virgin is no better
fair point. yet if I change my mind now it’ll js be another thing I couldn’t do
 
i mean, why are you even suicidal in the first place, one would assume insecurity/looks because you're literally on looksmax.org...
Well the main factor is looks
 
soooo

hop on roids / pharma to have a chance at increasing your looks.... thats literally the factor making you suicidal and you could fix it :forcedsmile:
that takes time though. Making myself live even for another month sounds like hell
 
that takes time though. Making myself live even for another month sounds like hell
then just do it i guess, illogical as fuck when you can fix the only/main factor making you suicidal but you do you bro
 
if u dont want help just do it most likely gonna fail/not do it anyways
I mean I never asked for help lol. Just put this on here out of a wild thought
 
I genuinely just don’t enjoy life anymore.
i mean thats just how life is sometimes
thats stuff you just have to go through sometimes yk?

Everything I seem to enjoy I ruin
like what


honestly if ur in ur teens theres so much that still can and will happen.
and its fr not over i swear.

tbh whats the fun in being rich if u dont know how it is to be broke?
whats the sense in succeeding in everything if uve never failed?
and whats the point in being good looking if uve never been ugly?
 
Use logic, if you rope now, your life will be all suffering
But if you actually fight for success instead of roping, it will get better and happiness will eventually come.
 
then just do it i guess, illogical as fuck when you can fix the only/main factor making you suicidal but you do you bro
looks are the main factor yes. But if you’ve read anything else I’ve said it isn’t the only thing. Tired of disappointing people. Tired of failing. Tired of everything man. Maybe I could look good. Maybe that would fix everything. It’s all a maybe that I’ll never find out.
 
i mean thats just how life is sometimes
thats stuff you just have to go through sometimes yk?


like what


honestly if ur in ur teens theres so much that still can and will happen.
and its fr not over i swear.

tbh whats the fun in being rich if u dont know how it is to be broke?
whats the sense in succeeding in everything if uve never failed?
and whats the point in being good looking if uve never been ugly?
I appreciate the words of encouragement man. But I’ve already decided. I’ll reply to the last couple messages and then I’m gone
 
  • +1
Reactions: troy_exe
I appreciate the words of encouragement man. But I’ve already decided. I’ll reply to the last couple messages and then I’m gone
alr man
ur decision

just know its a little pussy move to rope just cus u dont feel like it anymore.
 
welp I’ll cya guys around
 
looks are the main factor yes. But if you’ve read anything else I’ve said it isn’t the only thing. Tired of disappointing people. Tired of failing. Tired of everything man. Maybe I could look good. Maybe that would fix everything. It’s all a maybe that I’ll never find out.
welp goodluck pal
 
I hope whatever you do brings you peace. If you decide to fade off into oblivion then I hope your last few fleeting moments are moments of peace where you are unburdened by this burdening world. And if you decide not to, I hope you find peace in the rest of your life. It sounds like you have made up your mind and there is no point trying to convince you otherwise as a random on the internet. If your decision is final- then I hope it is quick and painless. Realistically nothing probably happens when you die so it will probably be like a sleepless dream for eternity. Rest easy.
 

Similar threads

2BeamsofLight
Replies
2
Views
46
2BeamsofLight
2BeamsofLight
s3emblance
Replies
0
Views
22
s3emblance
s3emblance
eyes33
Replies
46
Views
178
eyes33
eyes33
ethnic_coper67
Replies
51
Views
629
5.6 recessed manlet
5.6 recessed manlet
jflmeister
Replies
8
Views
34
jflmeister
jflmeister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top