Ending the Bts copers, the average bts fan is ugly

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
A very common cope propagated here and in the media (including I already fall for this cope), is that bts has high smv and jb appeal, when in fact this is the level of the average bts fan:

Korean

Okay, you might be thinking, "but this is in korea you idiot, bts europe fans are prettier", no..

Europe

Screenshot 20220210 101605
Screenshot 20220210 101526
Screenshot 20220210 101513
Screenshot 20220210 101459

Screenshot 20220210 101555

As you can see, most are below average, and they all look weird, I can't tell what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, justinzayn, Xangsane and 12 others
Better than nothing tbh. Also groupie effect in motion.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16834 and Preoximerianas
Bruh this is retarded ass logic bro. If you have high status. You have fucking high appeal.

Any celebrity mogs the biggest male model psl autist celbrities.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Ceilings, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
trick is to have the kpop appeal but then look and act more masculine

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Preoximerianas and STEVE GAMING
Look at @Yoyome99 's tinder experiments. He's like an above average chindian who is K-popmaxxed He does well

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9467 and johncruz12345
Look at @Yoyome99 's tinder experiments. He's like an above average asian who is K-popmaxxed Indian asian. He does well

Yeah, imagine thinking the boy band that single handedly increased asian smv across the world and saved probably millions of asians from inceldom has low smv.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yeah, imagine thinking the boy band that single handedly increased asian smv across the world and saved probably millions of asians from inceldom has low smv.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yea a few people have tried k-pop fishes in Europe and the US and they did well. Not white chad tier but well above average results

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and johncruz12345
Yea a few people have tried k-pop fishes in Europe and the US and they did well. Not white chad tier but well above average results
Yep, and people really underestimate the power of status. Any major celebrity will have access to infinite girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Jason Voorhees
?????
You mean the most handsome men in korea can only do that?
Those mfers only have status going for them, V is the only chang looking artist, the rest are makeup frauded, no bones. However maybe the girls are into that shit who knows. They are not good example of changs tbh gao wei guan and any main villian or main protagonist in a chinese war series fit the description of Chang.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and HQNPmaxxing
Water is wet, everyone knows BTS have attraction/pet appeal to non noodlewhores, but globally they have no SMV as they have zero dimorphism.

I have only heard the BTS argument made by sub 4 ricemen who cope, and have never even held hands with a non noodle foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15004
Yep, and people really underestimate the power of status. Any major celebrity will have access to infinite girls.
Not even status just based on their looks they seem to do fine

Not even status just based on their looks they seem to do fine
No, bts are average looking. Some are below, only good looking one is V. They are just makeup maxxed.

(This is according to my korean friend btw.)

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, HQNPmaxxing, STEVE GAMING and 1 other person
The bts pheno does not apply to any asian

Those women aren't ugly? They're average-looking.

Idk but I would do all of them.
Specially last pic in europe.

Honestly its true in the west i.e UK / USA. Ive been to kpop events and the MAJORITY of the girls there are extremely fat / ugly. Theres only like 1/20 girls that are genuinely hot. I think in EE the ratios are better maybe every 1/10?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, johncruz12345, STEVE GAMING and 1 other person
Honestly its true in the west i.e UK / USA. Ive been to kpop events and the MAJORITY of the girls there are extremely fat / ugly. Theres only like 1/20 girls that are genuinely hot. I think in EE the ratios are better maybe every 1/10?
That's the same ratio you'd use in general.wdym genuinely hot?

Life fuel.

The bts pheno does not apply to any asian
They do, I swear this dogma about just be 1 in a million BTS phenotype asian is retarded any asian can makeup fraud it to a degree and get the halo. Worst thing is this implies they are goodlooking. These niggas know nothing about asian aesthetics

Sendmepicstorate?

U don't have to style urself like kpop groups jfl

Just ride the asian media exposure and dress like a typical frat boy

That's the same ratio you'd use in general.wdym genuinely hot?
a dunno its just ballpark figures. Most of them are ugly, few of them i find hot and would bang

4FB137CC 4D82 404D 8BF6 32E9CDC53D1A

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
No dimorphism = no appeal to high quality women

Those mfers only have status going for them, V is the only chang looking artist, the rest are makeup frauded, no bones. However maybe the girls are into that shit who knows. They are not good example of changs tbh gao wei guan and any main villian or main protagonist in a chinese war series fit the description of Chang.
Mogs hard tbh

Most BTS fans are black foids

jfl this is in california