Ending the clean shave cope once and for all...

irrelevant for most users since most people on this forum are in their late teens or early twenties.
and that's usually when you start being able to grow facial hair so I don't see how this thread is irrelevant it would only be so if you were like talking to those who aren't even teenagers yet

the point is an extremely small percent of males in the world look their best clean shaven, the rest need to find a facial hair length and style that best suits their individual face

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
you're being a smartass for no good reason when op actually made some good points
it's not about when you get nasolabial folds it's the fact that facial hair can like help hide nasolabial folds which is a good point
He specifically said: "As you enter your mid 20s your collagen drops, wrinkles and nasolabial folds show". This is not the case unless you're plain unlucky in the genetics department, or are not giving your skin its due attention.

He specifically said: "As you enter your mid 20s your collagen drops, wrinkles and nasolabial folds show". This is not the case unless you're plain unlucky in the genetics department, or are not giving your skin its due attention.
I know what he said but you're just 'splitting hair' at this point
as I said it's not when specifically that you get nasolabial folds it's the fact that facial hair can help hide this regardless of whether you got the folds in 20s or 30s or 40s lmao

• +1
Reactions: BucketCrab
@softlysoftly really be taking this thread to his heart and soul

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
For the Mediterranean, Latam, MENA, India (+blacks) stubble is important even from a younger age, as even in high school slayers tend to have facial hair and from 20s on you might as well be incel without facial hair (unless Chad bones).

Finally South East Asians should also consider growing facial hair, even if it's a pathetic goatee, because it makes them look much better and trying to K-popmaxx with their feautures and coloring is nearly always a failo. Same for East Asians in the West who don't have prettyboy looks.
I think this is only true due to the fact that a lot of people in the racial groups you named have short chins, which is a major failo on men. If you have a short chin, as well as dense facial hair, a well-groomed short beard might help you. Other than that, good-looking men who are reasonably young (less than 35 or 40) look best clean-shaven.

I'm simply addressing something stupid he said, I don't have any opinion on this thread except for that this thread is irrelevant for most users since most people on this forum are in their late teens or early twenties.
Unless you're a low T cuck or Asian you should have facial hair in your early twenties. Also difference between early and mid twenties is basically 2-3 years so it is very relevant to this forum.
And yeah anyone who thinks an actor who became famous bc of his looks is ugly is a retard. And yes, saying an opinion you agree with is objective is stupid as fuck.
Jeez look at this IQ. Using the same logic Gandy became a top male model bc of his prime looks so that automatically means he is a pussy wetter now

Gandycel1
Cope. Even Chico, who has access to antiageing this forum can only dream about started showing loss of collagen in his mid 20s, forehead wrinkles and beard shadow. You don't need to have the wrinkles and indentations of a 50yo to say that you are ageing. Those things develop over time

I think this is only true due to the fact that a lot of people in the racial groups you named have short chins, which is a major failo on men. If you have a short chin, as well as dense facial hair, a well-groomed short beard might help you. Other than that, good-looking men who are reasonably young (less than 35 or 40) look best clean-shaven.
Lol no they don't. There's a reason instagram models, celebrities, actors, club slayers and pretty much everyone who can grows a stubble at those ages.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane and Deprived
What if you can only grow a pathetic goatee?

Don't place too much importance on facial hair coverage, it's a meme. In fact the best beards aren't the full ones that cover the entire lower face. Look at Delissola, Di Vaio, Gandy, Teixeira, Godfrey Gao etc. Ideal facial hair is goatee with no/shaven connectors that transition into a chinstrap-like beard (not actual chinstrap though). Reason are: it gives the illusion of a wider mouth/jaw, makes the jaw more defined (since the cheeks are weak but the beard tracing the jaw is thick) and maintains signs of youth (because it's not uberthick, full coverage beard).

So definitely try a goatee but keep it short and well trimmed
Bsgsam

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell
Unless you're a low T cuck or Asian you should have facial hair in your early twenties. Also difference between early and mid twenties is basically 2-3 years so it is very relevant to this forum.

Jeez look at this IQ. Using the same logic Gandy became a top male model bc of his prime looks so that automatically means he is a pussy wetter now

View attachment 1900911

Cope. Even Chico, who has access to antiageing this forum can only dream about started showing loss of collagen in his mid 20s, forehead wrinkles and beard shadow. You don't need to have the wrinkles and indentations of a 50yo to say that you are ageing. Those things develop over time

Lol no they don't. There's a reason instagram models, celebrities, actors, club slayers and pretty much everyone who can grows a stubble at those ages.
I can grow a stubble, I'm almost 25 but I choose not to wear one.

Influx of Kpop/tiktok is cultivating a youthful "twink" look being adopted by the masses.

Last edited:
if you have a strong jawline decent lower third in general you should just stick with being clean shaven. Most guys with beards (with exceptions) are just trying to cover for a weak chin

Most men, regardless of race, will have at least some patches of facial hair by their mid 20's. Facial hair is almost 100% genetics, though. It is a myth that facial hair is a sign of high T. If facial hair was caused by high T, old men wouldn't have facial hair, which we know is not the case.

No, "pretty much everyone who can grows a stubble at those ages" is not true.

and that's usually when you start being able to grow facial hair so I don't see how this thread is irrelevant it would only be so if you were like talking to those who aren't even teenagers yet

the point is an extremely small percent of males in the world look their best clean shaven, the rest need to find a facial hair length and style that best suits their individual face
the point is that most women that age don't care about facial hair, but ofc you'll cope and act as if otherwise.

the point is that most women that age don't care about facial hair, but ofc you'll cope and act as if otherwise.
Women hate facial hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
its not like the most important but to say women don't care about it at all is plain ignorance

its not like the most important but to say women don't care about it at all is plain ignorance
To say clean shaven is unattractive to young women is even more ignorant with that logic

Shits not black and white

It depends on the person
When I was bloated everybody here said stubble

Now I'm lean clean shaven looks best

Depends on your features
But zoomer girls prefer clean shaven with visible bones

They know about beard fraud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You are doing something very wrong (or have shit aging genetics) if you are getting wrinkles and nasolabial folds in your mid 20s.

You already have a grey beard too? Are you some sort of hyper-aging freak of nature?
Not in my case bro
Snapchat 2059631163
Snapchat 561294091

Snapchat 1537774896
Snapchat 1183976949

At least now i can attract fat ltb

• JFL
the world works in a case by case basis and not everything fits into one category.

Shits not black and white

It depends on the person
When I was bloated everybody here said stubble

Now I'm lean clean shaven looks best

Depends on your features
But zoomer girls prefer clean shaven with visible bones

They know about beard fraud
zoomer foids are the ultimate eugenics machines

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
zoomer foids are the ultimate eugenics machines
They know everything about men's looks srs

One told me the only things that hold.me back are my eyebrow shape, and my nose tip from front.
She said after those 2 I'd be a 9 to her lmao
Atm she rates me 7.5

And this is a girl I mog easily too

• +1

One told me the only things that hold.me back are my eyebrow shape, and my nose tip from front.
Atm she rates me 7.5

actually rather useful if they can now give real advice instead of suggesting to personality or showermaxx

• +1
actually rather useful if they can now give real advice instead of suggesting to personality or showermaxx
Yeah this girls I'm med school training to be a doctor but is already a nurse
She understands filler application too etc

She can give me fillers if I wish for example jfl

• JFL
Yeah this girls I'm med school training to be a doctor but is already a nurse
She understands filler application too etc

She can give me fillers if I wish for example jfl
I need to find girls to RATE my FACE ngl fr

• JFL

Atm she rates me 7.5

Never listen to what women say w looksmaxxing advice. They can see whats off but they cant pinpoint shit

• +1
You are doing something very wrong (or have shit aging genetics) if you are getting wrinkles and nasolabial folds in your mid 20s.

You already have a grey beard too? Are you some sort of hyper-aging freak of nature?
Unironically this. If u age that bad in ur 20's that says more about your lifestyle than ur genetics

Niggas like niko and pneumo are slaying but muh facial hair

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Arcturus, House Lannister and Deleted member 22924
i shave everyday jbs dont like facial hair

I’m Mediterranean and i have shitty facial genetics but luckily i have a good jaw so i look fine without the beard

For the Mediterranean, Latam, MENA, India (+blacks) stubble is important even from a younger age, as even in high school slayers tend to have facial hair
Telling curries and Menacels to grow a beard is like telling them to gain an Indian accent or join a terrorist organization. You want to reduce the cultural failo, not enhance it JFL

Legit thread
I've been coping with clean shaven for so long because of muh pretty boy looks when in reality unless you have Ramirez tier bones it looksmins you so much
I've read so many foids even ranting about not LTRing clean shaven dudes, light stubble is everything

Due to tiktokmaxxing here has been an influx of bad opinions suggesting looksmaxxers regardless of situation shave to look better. The truth is the clean shaven look only works for Anglosphere/North Europe (+ East Asia but it's not like most can even grow beard jfl) and only for young prettyboys with wide robust jaws and great collagen.

As you enter your mid 20s your collagen drops, wrinkles and nasolabial folds show as well as that that grey beard shadow which jbs are disgusted by as it reminds them of their shaven grandpas. Stubble becomes important to hide those signs of ageing, frame the face better, display dimorphism, increase sex appeal

For the Mediterranean, Latam, MENA, India (+blacks) stubble is important even from a younger age, as even in high school slayers tend to have facial hair and from 20s on you might as well be incel without facial hair (unless Chad bones).

Finally South East Asians should also consider growing facial hair, even if it's a pathetic goatee, because it makes them look much better and trying to K-popmaxx with their feautures and coloring is nearly always a failo. Same for East Asians in the West who don't have prettyboy looks.
25 and still have bald spot on my left cheek, over

According to this study, women’s preference changes depending on the prevalence of the different types of facial hair in their surroundings - specifically that they will find less prevalent types more attractive.

The study was done on foids 26yo so a bit old.

The TL;DR is that stubble mogs in general and full beards will do badly in a society where most guys have full beards and there are a few clean shaved pretty boy moggers.

EDIT: Also note that this study was done in 2014 and sexual preferences have quite likely changed massively in the last 9 years towards clean shaved pretty boys.

I’d like the same study done but on JB and not roasties.

Last edited: