Ending the "flipped mirror/pic is how you really look" bullshit

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
Get a friend pic or mirror. flip it. they look the same.

People try to be hardcore blackpill based on the fact that your own image flipped is more apparent to you due to you being TOO used to youe mirrored one.

Flip any of your friends pics which you dont see every day you gl to the bathroom and they will look the same.

Its about ratios, not a fucking flip lmao

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Warlow, Deleted member 8064 and 12 others
Because flipped images just mean flipped images, don't even make sense saiyng that will make you looks worse or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, LordNorwood, Deleted member 2810 and 4 others
Because flipped images just mean flipped images, don't even make sense saiyng that will make you looks worse or something.
Exactly jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
this is legit I had a friend take a reversed selfie and he was appalled at how many asymmetries he had and I couldn’t notice a thing, I’ve known him since birth

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Apeiron, Chadelite and 7 others
this is legit I had a friend take a reversed selfie and he was appalled at how many asymmetries he had and I couldn’t notice a thing, I’ve known him since birth
This is lifefuel for me, when I take photos with Snapchat I look normal, but when I take them with the iPhone camera I literally look deformed, super asymmetrical. This is probably our brain tricking us.

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron, Chadelite, badmantier and 7 others
This is lifefuel for me, when I take photos with Snapchat I look normal, but when I take them with the iPhone camera I literally look deformed, super asymmetrical. This is probably our brain tricking us.

Is not brain, cameras are obviously worst than mirrors and exist factor illumination and lens distortion.

• +1
Reactions: Over
https://i.imgur.com/XfPvIgp.png

https://i.imgur.com/6C3gfn9.png

I demand likes. Hand them to me.

N O W
https://i.imgur.com/1E9iYB8.png

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, ldar = cope, Deleted member 3195 and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3526
  • JFL
Reactions: shimada, Heirio, UglyMan and 1 other person
The only thing that flips is me when I see my hideous face.

• JFL
Reactions: Over, shimada and IWantToMax
exactly. How an allegedly blackpilled community still falls for tgus shit is beyond me

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
exactly. How an allegedly blackpilled community still falls for tgus shit is beyond me
Explain to me this simply. When I look into a real mirror that's the way I look like or do I need special flipped mirror?

it makes sense

maybe if you stop using mirror and start using pics only you'll get used to it more, but mirror is still better cause it shows actual coloring

Explain to me this simply. When I look into a real mirror that's the way I look like or do I need special flipped mirror?
the way you look in a normal mirror without cherrypicknlighting or angles is how you look. you notice way more the difference between yiu and flipped you because of your brain getting too used to your reflection. To other people, you and flipped you look the same.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
you unironically look very pretty in your avatar (minus beard)

He is a mentalcel, i can't blame mentalcels for being losers because is genetic, but Jesus mentalcels are annoying narcissistic retardeds that i would love to kill.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, NormieKilla and Bewusst
He is a mentalcel, i can't blame mentalcels for being losers because is genetic, but Jesus mentalcels are annoying narcissistic retardeds that i would love to kill.
I see you changed your pic to ramirez, I see you a man of culture

I see you changed your pic to ramirez, I see you a man of culture

I change my pic many times, my first avi is this photo

Images 4

I change my pic many times, my first avi is this photo
This man's good looks don't come from bones only lol. When I frst saw his picture I was like why is this ogre liked. But in his video there's something more.

Your the fucking problem! You want to kill a projection of yourself dude. You are saying he’s mentally ill. You don’t even know this dude and you are so sure of yourself because you are delusional. God it’s your types that really make me angry. It’s so fucking wrong

• +1
Reactions: lockedlooks
Your the fucking problem! You want to kill a projection of yourself dude. You are saying he’s mentally ill. You don’t even know this dude and you are so sure of yourself because you are delusional. God it’s your types that really make me angry. It’s so fucking wrong

No, im a BlackPill monster and ironically you are one the narcissists that still here posting photos of yourself to get attention and rates of others losers.

No im joking, i pretty sure that you are a Larper.

No, im a BlackPill monster and ironically you are one the narcissists that still here posting photos of yourself to get attention and rates of others losers.

No im joking, i pretty sure that you are a Larper.
wut

too drunk yo understand this reply

This man's good looks don't come from bones only lol. When I frst saw his picture I was like why is this ogre liked. But in his video there's something more.

His traits are good too, eyes, nose, mouth and hair are very good.

He has a mystical serial killer pheno

IMG 20191005 222545

• +1
wut

too drunk yo understand this reply

MewKing is good looking and still here posting photos to get rates, obviously he just want attention and ego boost, a male being a narcissist only mean

Feminine Brain.

MewKing is good looking and still here posting photos to get rates, obviously he just want attention and ego boost, a male being a narcissist only mean

Feminine Brain.
My problem is your openness to wanting to kill this dude. That’s fucked up. It’s super fucked up. Who cares if he annoyed you. You must know you can’t possibly know someone through a screen and your shouldn’t assume his personality unless he shares it with you or untill you know it in real life

Stop saying you want to kill people dude it’s messed up

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
So do i look like how I appear in the mirror or on my phone

richard ramirez is one of the best looking men of all time

he inspired my weight loss

Many people here don't understand why he is good looking and why woman love him, because of extremely DOM face, they will rate Chico better but not because of better features, just because of feminine features.
My problem is your openness to wanting to kill this dude. That’s fucked up. It’s super fucked up. Who cares if he annoyed you. You must know you can’t possibly know someone through a screen and your shouldn’t assume his personality unless he shares it with you or untill you know it in real life

Stop saying you want to kill people dude it’s messed up

Calm down psychologist, check your feminine brain first.

Feminine Brain.
Many people here don't understand why he is good looking and why woman love him, because of extremely DOM face, they will rate Chico better but not because of better features, just because of feminine features.

Calm down psychologist, check your feminine brain first.
its not because of dom. jason starham looks more masculine and dom yet worse. Its ebacuse of the "striking" factor

its not because of dom. jason starham looks more masculine and dom yet worse. Its ebacuse of the "striking" factor

No, i said that people say that Ramirez is ugly here because of intimidating DOM features, that famales like.
He is the most close to looks total psychopath male that I've ever seen, he can literally make a movie being the devil.

Last edited:
Get a friend pic or mirror. flip it. they look the same.

People try to be hardcore blackpill based on the fact that your own image flipped is more apparent to you due to you being TOO used to youe mirrored one.

Flip any of your friends pics which you dont see every day you gl to the bathroom and they will look the same.

Its about ratios, not a fucking flip lmao
Lifefuel. Thanks Zyros. It's RREEEEEEEEE not sure if you remember me from incels.is

I'm ugly on both mirror and pics so whatever

• +1
ya i always thought it was stupid and gimmicky

Have you ever drank a soda expecting it to be something else?

Like one time I drank water expecting it to be Coke and I spit it out because it tasted so weird. Its not that I dont like water, its just my brain expected one thing but received a different taste confusing it

Its the same thing with selfies, your brain is used to the reflection of you that when it sees a flipped version of yourself it looks all distorted because it expected your nose and eye asymmetry to be in different areas

TLDR MIRRORS SHOW TRUE IMAGE go to a gym and look at somebody in person, then their mirror reflection it looks identical unless severely asymmetrical face/body

whenever i go on omegle it flips the camera and its always suicidefuel how many assymetries i actually have

I'll give the redpill on this:
You're used to your image the way u see it. When you horizontally invert it, things get different since ur not perfect symmetrical, and u think thats strange, then say its ugly.

Take any pic of a person that u're used to, then go to paint and horizontally invert it, u'll see how strange it is
whenever i go on omegle it flips the camera and its always suicidefuel how many assymetries i actually have
it gets really strange to you cause u're used to u're other image

In addition to all of this, if you start closely examining people in your life you'll notice that they have egregious asymmetries where you didn't even notice them before. Almost no one has a symmetrical pair of eyes, for example, and some people have a huge y-axis difference.

I made a true mirror with two 14"x14" mirror squares put at a right angle and glued to a piece of plywood. It has a seam but I used a right angle to set it into place. I like my true mirror self better than my flat mirror self.