Ending the height cope immediately

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
I often hear .org Autists ramble about how muh 6’0, 6’1 ect is Manlet tier or that you need to be 6’4 minimum to not get mogged.

Here is the simple truth:
If you’re a legit 6ft (183cms) barefoot, you should very rarely get height mogged. This is because 1 or even 2 inches is barely a noticeable difference, especially with good posture, proportions and frame. So you should be able to compete with those who are 6’2 (188cms) without much issue, especially if you wear high shoes.

If you get upset over this fact, you are either not the height you claim to be or have shit posture, proportions ect.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dantemaxxing, iabsolvejordan, tombradylover and 14 others
Doesn't matter i am 5'6 its beyond over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazakh Theist, Deleted member 45811, sayi and 4 others
Oh and the entire 6ft+ minimum is a joke by dumb foids. I remember when I was 5’11, and a girl who I didn’t see for a while told me how tall I was and rambled about how I was at least 6’1. Men inflate their height by 2 inches nowadays and most girls can’t tell.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, dantemaxxing, Kristin and 2 others
so true bhai

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and MaestheticMaso
Doesn't matter i am 5'6 its beyond over
Brutal, that’s where the height pill really strikes, not 6ft LTNs crying because it’s their face that’s the issue.

If you’re young take HGH, otherwise on LL can help.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, LooksOrDeath and Pogin_chan
Keep coping 6'11 bare minimum.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
6'1 is above average in most countries especially manlet ones
dont know what these autists are sperging about

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, MagaPutinism, Deleted member 45811 and 2 others
No lol
You Are coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Spiritualcell and BoredPrince
6'1 is above average in most countries especially manlet ones
dont know what these autists are sperging about
Yeah I know, I’m 6’1 and I very rarely get heightmogged.

Only places where I felt somewhat average was the alps, Croatia, Oslo and some small rich villages

Well you obviously don't live in western/northern eu if you think 6ft is tall

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, SonOfDarkseid, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
No lol
You Are coping
Keep inflating your height by 5 inches with boots and soles and then crying about being height mogged incel.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
I didn’t say it’s “tall” but it’s above average for sure and you should rarely feel short tbh, especially since the west is full of ethnics now.

Keep inflating your height by 5 inches with boots and soles and then crying about being height mogged incel.
I joke when I say that
Im 6’1 but I get heightmogged

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and MaestheticMaso
I joke when I say that
Im 6’1 but I get heightmogged
I’m a strong 6’1, and it’s very rare for me. But I live in Londonstian so that might alter things I don’t know.

the reason everyone says "muh minimum 6 ft" is because literally everyone above 5'9 claims 6 ft jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, jflsnowdzz and AsGoodAsItGets
If you’re a legit 6ft (183cms) barefoot, you should very rarely get height mogged. This is because 1 or even 2 inches is barely a noticeable difference, especially with good posture, proportions and frame. So you should be able to compete with those who are 6’2 (188cms) without much issue, especially if you wear high shoes.
I'm 5'11 barefoot

It's over

I’m a strong 6’1, and it’s very rare for me. But I live in Londonstian so that might alter things I don’t know.
I live in Sweden which explains why ( I don’t get heightmogged often tho, but 3 girls were taller than me one day last week jfl)

• JFL
  • Woah
So is nearly every GL actor who claims 6’0+, some are even 5’10 jfl.

Your face is the problem
Never said my face wasn't the problem

But as someone from Croatia where you felt average at 6'1, 5'11 is below average

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Never said my face wasn't the problem

But as someone from Croatia where you felt average at 6'1, 5'11 is below average
Yeah Croatian zoomers were tall when I visited there. Not so much Oldcels though.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
I live in Sweden which explains why ( I don’t get heightmogged often tho, but 3 girls were taller than me one day last week jfl)
Isn’t Sweden 50 percent ethnic now anyways ? Unless you live in a small town ?

Isn’t Sweden 50 percent ethnic now anyways ? Unless you live in a small town ?
Ethnic gen z Are not that short tbh but its less than 50% for now

• JFL
Yeah Croatian zoomers were tall when I visited there. Not so much Oldcels though.
Yeah I remember when I was just starting high school, I noticed that I was taller than older men and then in a few years, a fair share of my peers were taller than me

But it's true what you said that 1-2 inches is barely noticeable

Brutal, that’s where the height pill really strikes, not 6ft LTNs crying because it’s their face that’s the issue.

Not young anymore i don't think there's much i can do tbh at least i have good face tho, do everything i can to make it gigachad tier and cope.

• +1
Ethnic gen z Are not that short tbh but its less than 50% for now
I don’t know, they’re very short here in the UK, so are native Brits. Only tallcels I encounter here are mainly scandi, EE or Dutch.

I don’t know, they’re very short here in the UK, so are native Brits. Only tallcels I encounter here are mainly scandi, EE or Dutch.
They’re not as tall but not manlets either

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I often hear .org Autists ramble about how muh 6’0, 6’1 ect is Manlet tier or that you need to be 6’4 minimum to not get mogged.

If you get upset over this fact, you are either not the height you claim to be or have shit posture, proportions ect.

• JFL
Reactions: Roge, currywhowillascends and Kamui
  • JFL
Amazing frame sub 5’11 can carry even w normie face

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
-For clubs you need to be tall and NT. the lighting is bad so face is less important. Tall guys will make short guys look like children. If you are not NT and not tall it will be very hard. If you are tall and know how to talk to women you will succeed even with a below average face.

-for online dating apps face is the most important. You can easily fraud height by 2 inches. Because if she is at least 3 inches shorter than you she will still feel dominated, which is what matters. In a club you will be seen as 'too weak' because of the comparison with other men who are taller and therefore more masculine/dominant/stronger.

-for socialcirclemaxxing you need a 'good' personality.

There are too many tall incels to believe that height is the only thing you need. Short, ugly and autistic is the only way to know that it's truly over. Even money or bwc won't save you.

dunno it seems like even rich Norwegian zoomers are 5'11

Men inflate their height by 2 inches nowadays and most girls can’t tell.
this is the main reason

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Part of it is the Bader Meinhof effect, people only notice mogs and block out anyone shorter. Part of it is cap/inflation though

• +1
Reactions: Kamui, MaestheticMaso and Deleted member 51465
I live in a tier 4 city in curryland and today I decided to check out my competition on bumble, 3rd profile i see is of a 6'8 guy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231216_231718_Bumble~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231216_231718_Bumble~2.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
I live in a tier 4 city in curryland and today I decided to check out my competition on bumble, 3rd profile i see is of a 6'8 guy
Jfl if you're not 6'4 so you can lift and shoes fraud to 198-200 and claim 196, It's beyond over for me at 6'3

Some people will think I'm Joking but I'm actually scared of seeing this guy irl( its a small city) I will not be able to bear the mog.

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
Jfl if you're not 6'4 so you can lift and shoes fraud to 198-200 and claim 196, It's beyond over for me at 6'3

Some people will think I'm Joking but I'm actually scared of seeing this guy irl( its a small city) I will not be able to bear the mog.
nobody cares about random curry in tier 4 city in Curryland

nobody cares about random curry in tier 4 city in Curryland
You retarded fuck imagine if this is the case in a tier 4 city in curryland, how brutual would it be in mumbai, and HOW EVEN MORE BRUTUAL WOULD it be in the west, Fucking hell man, Are 1/4 guys on tinder in netherlands 6'6 or something?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
You retarded fuck imagine if this is the case in a tier 4 city in curryland, how brutual would it be in mumbai, and HOW EVEN MORE BRUTUAL WOULD it be in the west, Fucking hell man, Are 1/4 guys on tinder in netherlands 6'6 or something?
Once again I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that this reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali
If you are at least 180cm then you should focus on your face and body. If your height bothers you so much above that height then just wear thick heeled shoes with lifts to get the impression of 6ft or 6’1 barefoot. Nothing much one can do about their height besides LL so it’s pointless to mentally masturbate about being taller

how young? should i take it at 18

imagine not being 6’8 jfl manlets

facecels compensating with height