6’1 is perfect height

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
Enough to be above average all around the world, you wont be too tall in places with lower height averages like asia but you will still be above average in the west.

Most heros in films are not extremely tall, they are slightly above average but intelligent. Being too tall or short is associated with low intelligence because of media. 6’1 just has the perfect balance in attributes so that you can get the best of all worlds.

Being too tall can throw off body proportions and look weird, the people with the most attractive proportions, leaness and muscle mass are between 5’10 and 6’2. Being too tall also impacts the angle that people see your face, people will see you from below. Seeing a face from above or straight ahead will give more of an intimadating focused gaze.

Once you start to get taller than 6’3, its all your known for. Your simply referred to as ‘the tal” guy’. People will push ‘tall guy stereotypes’ onto you, the same way indians get typical Indian stereotypes before even speaking. 6’1 allows you to be percieved for all of your attributes: looks, height, frame, face, personality etc. If your 6’1, people will still call you tall, and you will be noticeably tall in public, but it wont be the only thing people focus on, they will value your looks and attitude much more.

The taller you are, the harder it is to put on muscle that is visible. At 6’1 it should still be fairly achievable to pack on a decent amount of muscle and get lean.

At 6’1 you can be muscular/lean easily, be noticeably tall, look handsome, not stand out too much/abnormally, look nt as your height isn’t awkward for you in day to day life.

Studies already show that height doesn’t impact attractiveness nearly as much as it once you go past 5’10. Its all about balance, a 6’1 htn would slay in any country and be attractive to the largest demographic of women, not too tall, not too short.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, HTN_Mentalcel, Aero and 12 others
Dnrd nigger! 🤓 👆
8BAEE403 39AD 4537 B273 A0DCE395E5B5

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
No it isn’t.
I’m 1.85m and I’m either called a “manlet” or best case scenario they tell me “I’m not that tall” on TikTok

6’1 is Manlet/ near subhuman height in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, lestoa, MaestheticMaso and 11 others
No it isn’t.
I’m 1.85m and I’m either called a “manlet” or best case scenario they tell me “I’m not that tall” on TikTok

😂😂Nigga step outside into the real world, is tiktok your only source of what its like outside?

• +1
Reactions: ASM5, Pandora, Bonecel01 and 4 others
Height is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, datboijj and poopoohead
5’7 htn >>>>>>>>>> 6’5 ltn
Maybe in Mumbai

In most western countries, the Ltn slenderman-cel gets the chick over the htn manlet

Height can only take you so far, but same goes for face too

Maybe in Mumbai

In most western countries, the Ltn slenderman-cel gets the chick over the htn manlet

Height can only take you so far, but same goes for face too
not true at all, im 6'5 i fraud to 6'6 so 6'7 w shoes and no women gives me any attention, and no i dont live in the NL

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and liberiangrimreaper
😂😂Nigga step outside into the real world, is tiktok your only source of what it’s like outside?
Cope

Remember that average to women is not 5,7 but 6 foot

Also the average height of young males in countries like the US sits at about 6’1-6’2

6’1 is not that tall. It’s simply dangles between the subhuman and human category

And height inflation will tip it over sooner than later

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
Thanks… I will grow taller tho, I wish I could reach 190cm

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, StraightHeadJames, datboijj and 1 other person
not true at all, im 6'5 i fraud to 6'6 so 6'7 w shoes and no women gives me any attention, and no i dont live in the NL
If you’re 6’5 and still get no poon than I’m kinda concerned as to how your face is like.

If you fumble bitches at that height then your face must be subhuman cause wtf

I’m 6’1 but my face is kinda okay and I get play (every once in a while)

You should be seeing more success boyo

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
If you’re 6’5 and still get no poon than I’m kinda concerned as to how your face is like.

If you fumble bitches at that height then your face must be subhuman cause wtf

I’m 6’1 but my face is kinda okay and I get play (every once in a while)

You should be seeing more success boyo
im a ltn, i just fucking said

• So Sad
Reactions: jambscore324
LMAOOO, 6'1 is not even that tall just above average.

6'3-6'5 is perfect height for a male

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Still ltn is something to work wirh

Are you looksmaxxing to at least reach low - weak Mtn?
And how old are you
almost 19, and well rn im leaning down, but i start work next week and so my goal is to get SARPE done as soon as fucking possible, not cheap, then afterwards septorhinoplasty, according to @otal_duu these 3 things (2 of which are surgeries) should make me a low htn at least, but idrk, im aiming to look like the guy in my avi basically.

• +1
Reactions: otal_duu
  • JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
6'6 to 6'8 gets a bit too tall in my opinion, hard to get a great physique at that height and disadvantages start coming up. 6'5 is just about perfect

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
Did you read anything
Bro, you can still build a good physique at 6'3-6'5 and you will be know for tall but in a good way and not lanky tall like a basketball player. you need to stand out in this generation and 6'1 isn't enough especially in western countries.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and Pandora
No it isn’t.

exactly

Cope

Remember that average to women is not 5,7 but 6 foot

Also the average height of young males in countries like the US sits at about 6’1-6’2

6’1 is not that tall. It’s simply dangles between the subhuman and human category

And height inflation will tip it over sooner than later
No that's utter cope
I'm 6'1 and live in the us and am noticably taller than most people

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and BadmanGangstar
Enough to be above average all around the world, you wont be too tall in places with lower height averages like asia but you will still be above average in the west.

Most heros in films are not extremely tall, they are slightly above average but intelligent. Being too tall or short is associated with low intelligence because of media. 6’1 just has the perfect balance in attributes so that you can get the best of all worlds.

Being too tall can throw off body proportions and look weird, the people with the most attractive proportions, leaness and muscle mass are between 5’10 and 6’2. Being too tall also impacts the angle that people see your face, people will see you from below. Seeing a face from above or straight ahead will give more of an intimadating focused gaze.

Once you start to get taller than 6’3, its all your known for. Your simply referred to as ‘the tal” guy’. People will push ‘tall guy stereotypes’ onto you, the same way indians get typical Indian stereotypes before even speaking. 6’1 allows you to be percieved for all of your attributes: looks, height, frame, face, personality etc. If your 6’1, people will still call you tall, and you will be noticeably tall in public, but it wont be the only thing people focus on, they will value your looks and attitude much more.

The taller you are, the harder it is to put on muscle that is visible. At 6’1 it should still be fairly achievable to pack on a decent amount of muscle and get lean.

At 6’1 you can be muscular/lean easily, be noticeably tall, look handsome, not stand out too much/abnormally, look nt as your height isn’t awkward for you in day to day life.

Studies already show that height doesn’t impact attractiveness nearly as much as it once you go past 5’10. Its all about balance, a 6’1 htn would slay in any country and be attractive to the largest demographic of women, not too tall, not too short.
Most male models are between 6 foot 1 and 6 foot 2. The most blackpilled industry in the world sets that as the best height.

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis, boss8055 and BadmanGangstar
No that's utter cope
I'm 6'1 and live in the us and am noticably taller than most people
This forum is truly unconvincable if they believe 6’1 is manlet/below average irl. You have to be chronically online to think 6’1 is below average. Anyone who actually goes outside will know that you will be taller than most people.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01, boss8055 and ilovetakis
This forum is truly unconvincable if they believe 6’1 is manlet/below average irl. You have to be chronically online to think 6’1 is below average. Anyone who actually goes outside will know that you will be taller than most people.
Yea it's insane lmao
I'm 6'1 and I get called tall all the time and of course I don't feel like a giant here in the states but I'm comfortably taller than the majority of people here

In Cambodia, perhaps.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Life fuel for me, but imo anywhere bw 5’10-6’4 is good to go

• +1
Reactions: BadmanGangstar
6'6 to 6'8 gets a bit too tall in my opinion, hard to get a great physique at that height and disadvantages start coming up. 6'5 is just about perfect
How tall are you?

Is your face deformed by any chance bro, at 6’5 if you have an non subhuman face you’ll definitely pull
im not deformed, im actually quite symmetric,, but my face lacks robustness and dimorphism

im not deformed, im actually quite symmetric,, but my face lacks robustness and dimorphism
Then it’s definitely skill issue my dear friend, take the NT pill

Life fuel for me, but imo anywhere bw 5’10-6’4 is good to go
Bro 5’10 and 6’4 do NOT get the same effect. 5’10+ is fine but 6’4 is a different world bro

6'1 isn't better than 6'4

Check this thread. You really think this huge 6'8 black guy would get the same level of iois if he was 6'1. Tbh this guy might be like 6'6 but still

In Mumbai

yea this is true i wouldn’t want to be ONLY known for my height alone which u automatically are at like 6’5+

depends if u wanna stand out or not
by standout i dont mean basketball player standout, ive seen basketball players who are 6'6 only a bit taller than me yet tower over people like giants, i mean slightly shorter than them, you want balance.